Why Does Buddha Eat Cobwebs?

Old June 14th 04, 06:22 PM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Mon, 14 Jun 2004 03:25:41 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Mary ) said,

I always thought that cobwebs were just dust and whatnot that got
stuck together and blown into corners.

Oh puleeze. Laura! I thought you knew all the technical terms. Those are
DUST BUNNIES. Sheesh.

OHH! Learn something new every day! ;-)

Always happy to help you with the really tough technical terms.

Old June 14th 04, 06:25 PM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote in message
circa Mon, 14 Jun 2004 03:24:43 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Mary ) said,
Laura, the only difference between cobwebs and spiderwebs in the way I

use
the terms is that the former are webs no longer occupied by spiders, the
latter active. Buddha eats them all. Neither of our cats are
bug/insect/arachnid eaters. To Boo, it is like cotton candy, or that's

the
way it looks, watching her gathering it.

Okay, your cat is weird. :-)

This cat actually does things that I have never
seen other cats do. (Cheeks is cute, but I cannot
say that about her. Yet.) One of the oddest things she does is, when I pet
her and she is in a very lovey mood,
she rolls over, wrestles with my hand while rubbing her face on it, THEN
(this is the weird part) she lays back and PATS my hand with her paw.
Exactly like, "Pat, pat, pat, nice human." She has only done this twice.

Old June 14th 04, 07:27 PM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote Jacob pats
me when I'm in bed and he wants under the covers. If I don't lift the
covers for him to crawl under them, he ever-so- delicately pats me on the
face until I lift the covers for him. I can't count the number of times
I've awakend in the middle of the night with him patting my face.

OMG. Overdose of cute, quick, somebody **** me off!

He also does this other strange thing- he'll get on my pillow and start

digging his mouth into my hair, sometimes even lying on his side and
sticking all four paws in my hair, then scrabbling them around and mouthing
my head until he has made a nice rat's nest of my hair. Then he curls
around my head and goes to sleep.

I think he thinks you are his. :') I think he may be right, too.

Old June 14th 04, 10:07 PM
Mary

"Laura R." wrote
Oh, he's definitely right. :-D

What a doll. Here's to "in your face" (or hair) cats.

Old June 14th 04, 10:07 PM
Mary