Dave Yehudah

Old March 3rd 04, 07:53 AM
Yoj

Default Dave Yehudah

I sent Dave Yehudah an e-mail, telling him that we miss him and hope he
is all right. His reply is below.

--
Joy

Life is what happens to you while you are planning to do something else.

Hi, Joy
Thanks for your concern. I've been having some health problems lately;
I didn't realize I was neglecting my friends, but I've just had too much
on my mind. I'll get back later. Tell everyone 'Hi' for me.
Cheers,
Dave

Old March 3rd 04, 01:46 PM
Sherry

Hi, Joy
Thanks for your concern. I've been having some health problems lately;
I didn't realize I was neglecting my friends, but I've just had too much
on my mind. I'll get back later. Tell everyone 'Hi' for me.
Cheers,
Dave

I was also missing Dave. Thanks for checking with him & posting. I hope he
bounces back soon.

Sherry
Old March 3rd 04, 09:21 PM
Hopitus2

I bet Dave's health problems are related to his diabetes. He never said he
had it (not that I noticed, anyway) but one of his last posts here stated in
a kind of worried way that he could no longer feel his feet.....I could
relate to that, I have type 2 myself and that foot numbness comes and goes
with it. Big Evil 3 purrs for his quick recovery (there's no cure; it can
only be dealt with as you go along) and return to rpca. Intense meatloaf
meditations too, the feet is the least of it.

:

Old March 3rd 04, 10:27 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 07:53:38 GMT, "Yoj"
wrote:

I sent Dave Yehudah an e-mail, telling him that we miss him and hope he
is all right. His reply is below.

--
Joy

Life is what happens to you while you are planning to do something else.

Hi, Joy
Thanks for your concern. I've been having some health problems lately;
I didn't realize I was neglecting my friends, but I've just had too much
on my mind. I'll get back later. Tell everyone 'Hi' for me.
Cheers,
Dave

Thank you, Joy, for checking in on him. I was wondering if he was
okay, too. Here's purring that he feels better soon.

Ginger-lyn

Old March 4th 04, 03:28 AM
Steve Touchstone

wrote:

I sent Dave Yehudah an e-mail, telling him that we miss him and hope he
is all right.

Thanks for checking and letting us know - please pass along our purrs
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 4th 04, 10:33 AM
Adrian

Yoj wrote:
I sent Dave Yehudah an e-mail, telling him that we miss him and hope
he is all right. His reply is below.

Life is what happens to you while you are planning to do something
else.

Hi, Joy
Thanks for your concern. I've been having some health problems lately;
I didn't realize I was neglecting my friends, but I've just had too
much on my mind. I'll get back later. Tell everyone 'Hi' for me.
Cheers,
Dave

I'm glad Dave's OK, I was wondering myself.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 4th 04, 06:45 PM
Bev

Adrian wrote:

Yoj wrote:
I sent Dave Yehudah an e-mail, telling him that we miss him and hope
he is all right. His reply is below.

Life is what happens to you while you are planning to do something
else.

Hi, Joy
Thanks for your concern. I've been having some health problems lately;
I didn't realize I was neglecting my friends, but I've just had too
much on my mind. I'll get back later. Tell everyone 'Hi' for me.
Cheers,
Dave

I'm glad Dave's OK, I was wondering myself.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

I've been wondering how Dave is too. Hope he soon feels better and is
able to send us some more of his wonderful stories

Purrs from me, and B & C and FSP
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
Old March 4th 04, 06:56 PM
Julie Cook

Yoj wrote:

I sent Dave Yehudah an e-mail, telling him that we miss him and hope he
is all right. His reply is below.

--
Joy

Life is what happens to you while you are planning to do something else.

Hi, Joy
Thanks for your concern. I've been having some health problems lately;
I didn't realize I was neglecting my friends, but I've just had too much
on my mind. I'll get back later. Tell everyone 'Hi' for me.
Cheers,
Dave

Joy,

Thanks for checking on him for us. I'm sorry he's feeling under the
weather and hope that everything gets taken care of quickly and he's
back to his own, special self soon. We will light a healing candle for
him and the cats send special healing meatloaf meditations.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

I met Dave Gerecke! Yoj Cat anecdotes 28 December 5th 03 11:00 PM
Update on Dave Gerecke's Dad Yoj Cat anecdotes 8 November 15th 03 06:34 AM
Dave Gerecke's Dad Yoj Cat anecdotes 17 November 8th 03 11:47 PM
Dave Gerecke's Dad Yoj Cat anecdotes 4 November 8th 03 08:14 PM
Dave G in USA - purrs needed. Yowie Cat anecdotes 19 November 2nd 03 10:33 PM