Serious KFW!!

Old March 12th 04, 03:13 PM
Marina

Default Serious KFW!!

OMG!!! My niece posted portraits of each kitten! Look at those sweet, sweet,
funny, fuzzy little faces! OMG! I don't think I can go visit them any more,
or I will surely stuff them all in my pockets when I leave!

http://mia.daug.net/kittens.php

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 12th 04, 04:12 PM
Victor Martinez

AWWWW!!!!! I want two!!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 12th 04, 09:00 PM
Sherry

OMG!! They're so cuuuute.
*Serious* kitten fever.
I must be crazy.

Sherry
Old March 12th 04, 09:37 PM
Exocat

They're totally adorable - I'm in love (again)
I imagine they've been sold about a hundred times over?

Best wishes

Exocat

"Marina" wrote
OMG!!! My niece posted portraits of each kitten!

Old March 13th 04, 03:46 AM
Karen Chuplis

Here's one:

http://mia.daug.net/gallery/pennut/103_0307.html

Gives new meaning to the term "bottoms up"!

Karen

Old March 13th 04, 04:55 AM
Helen Wheels

Marina wrote:
OMG!!! My niece posted portraits of each kitten! Look at those sweet, sweet,
funny, fuzzy little faces! OMG! I don't think I can go visit them any more,
or I will surely stuff them all in my pockets when I leave!

http://mia.daug.net/kittens.php

Ohh, they're so gorgeous. And they grow so quickly.
Helen Wheels

Old March 13th 04, 05:23 AM
Marina

"Exocat" wrote
They're totally adorable - I'm in love (again)
I imagine they've been sold about a hundred times over?

I believe one of the boys is still unsold. For some strange reason, people
want girls, though they're not even going to breed them. In my experience,
boys are usually more mellow and people-oriented.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 13th 04, 06:29 AM
Marina

"Alan Erskine" wrote

Oh yes!

I like this one http://mia.daug.net/gallery/pennut/102_0283.html It sort

of
says "Mummy loves you too, darling, but don't bite mummy's neck!"

LOL! I hadn't realised she had posted more pics in the gallery. That one's
funny, and the next one, where the kitten has caught mummy's nose.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 13th 04, 06:35 AM
Marina

"badwilson" wrote
Aaaawwww! They are sooooo cute! Are you sure Frank and Nikki wouldn't

like
a baby sibling???

I don't think Frank would mind. After all, he was a great mummy to Nikki
when I brought her home as a kitten. But Nikki hates all other cats, except
her beloved Frank.

Besides, these kittens are pedigrees. I'm not interested in all that stuff,
like shows and judging them on their looks etc.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 13th 04, 07:14 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:46:09 -0600, Karen Chuplis
wrote:

Here's one:

http://mia.daug.net/gallery/pennut/103_0307.html

Gives new meaning to the term "bottoms up"!

Karen

That is a great picture!