Serious KFW!!

Old March 17th 04, 07:18 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
"m. L. Briggs" wrote

Have you ever noticed that kittens'faces look like pansies?

Aww, you're right!

See? See!?! I was going to post **exactly** this.

That's it, I am going to put on my tinfoil hat right now.

------
Krista
Old March 17th 04, 07:34 AM
Marina

"LOL" wrote
"Marina" wrote
"m. L. Briggs" wrote

Have you ever noticed that kittens'faces look like pansies?

Aww, you're right!

See? See!?! I was going to post **exactly** this.

That's it, I am going to put on my tinfoil hat right now.

LOL! Maybe we're really twins but were separated at birth. You know, my
family lived in Florida the year before I was born...

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 17th 04, 07:41 AM
Seanette Blaylock

(LOL) had some very interesting things to
say about Serious KFW!!:

That's it, I am going to put on my tinfoil hat right now.

See
http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html, which DH stumbled over recently.
Old March 17th 04, 11:30 AM
Hopitus2

A truly informative website. I notice peanut butter lining was not
mentioned.

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message news : (LOL) had some very interesting things to
: say about Serious KFW!!:
:
: That's it, I am going to put on my tinfoil hat right now.
:
: See
http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html, which DH stumbled over recently.
: --
: "The universe is quite robust in design and appears to be
: doing just fine on its own, incompetent support staff notwithstanding.
: :-)" - the Dennis formerly known as (evil), MCFL

Old March 17th 04, 09:24 PM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
"LOL" wrote
"Marina" wrote
"m. L. Briggs" wrote

Have you ever noticed that kittens'faces look like pansies?

Aww, you're right!

See? See!?! I was going to post **exactly** this.

That's it, I am going to put on my tinfoil hat right now.

LOL! Maybe we're really twins but were separated at birth. You know, my
family lived in Florida the year before I was born...

Hmmm. It's my dad's birthday so I'll be seeing my parents tonight.
I'll mention it. :-P

------
Krista
Old March 17th 04, 09:25 PM
LOL

Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..
(LOL) had some very interesting things to
say about Serious KFW!!:

That's it, I am going to put on my tinfoil hat right now.

See
http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html, which DH stumbled over recently.

Oh, my. Thank you for this link; I had no idea that my psychotronic
needs were being so inadequately met.

------
Krista