Izzi - RIP

Old March 14th 04, 10:44 PM
Shirley

{{{{{{{{Jeanette}}}}}}}}

Healing purrs and condolences.

--
Shirley
see my cats at
http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3

Old March 14th 04, 10:50 PM
Sam Nash

Sorry for your loss, Jeanette. Purrs of comfort from my two to you.
Sam
"Jeanette" wrote in message
Yeah, it finally happened. This morning we had to take Izzi for the final
trip to the vet. She had been ill for two or three weeks, and had had a
steroid injection to perk her up, but she had hyperthyroidism, cardiac
myopathy (sp?) and a pretty bad heart murmur. Yesterday evening she

refused
her supper, and this morning she didn't want cuddles, food, or water. We
took her to the vets, knowing that the end had come. She was almost
seventeen (we'd had her since she was eighteen months old) She's buried

now,
in the back garden, next to Fenda. They were together for over fifteen
years, and will never be parted again. Izzi outlived her old companion by
only three months.

It feels like the end of an era. We only have Ripley now, fat stupid cat
that he is. We know that in a month or so, we'll go to Cats Protection
and find another cat to join the family, but for now we just want to
remember Izzi and Fenda.

Jeanette

Old March 14th 04, 10:59 PM
Christine Burel

Our most sincere condolences, Jeanette, for your recent losses. Many purrs
for a safe crossing to the Bridge for Izzi.
hugs,
Christine

Old March 14th 04, 11:51 PM
Yowie

"Jeanette" wrote in message
[...]

So sorry to hear this, Jeanette. But I'm glad that Izzi (and Fenda) got to
spend all those years with you.

We'll light the sad cat candle and send Izzi many purrs on her way to The
Bridge.

Yowie

Old March 15th 04, 12:14 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:27:35 -0700, m. L. Briggs
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 13:31:59 -0000, "Jeanette"
wrote:

[...]

Why do you call him "fat and stupid?" Did you not give him the
attention you gave the other cqts?

My condolences in the passing of Izzy -- please extend my condolences
to Ripley also . I am sure he will feel the loss more thanyou think.
Old March 15th 04, 01:44 AM
Brenda

"Jeanette" wrote in message
[...]

I'm so sorry! sending comforting purrs and hugs.
Brenda

Old March 15th 04, 02:25 AM
Helen Wheels

Jeanette wrote:
[...]

So sorry to hear that. We'll be thinking of you.
Helen Wheels

Old March 15th 04, 03:24 AM
badwilson

I'm so sorry, Jeanette. Purrs and hugs,
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old March 15th 04, 04:52 AM
LOL

"Jeanette" wrote in message ...
[...]

I am sorry to read about Izzi; we will light a candle for her. We are
sending hugs and soothing purrs to ease your aching hearts.

------
Krista
Old March 15th 04, 02:43 PM
JBHajos

wrote:

This morning we had to take Izzi for the final
trip to the vet.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Many purrs for Izzi's gentle journey to
the RB, and for you during this painful time. I'm sure Izzi is happy
to be snuggling with Fenda again.

Jeanne