Roxy (RB)

Old March 17th 04, 02:09 PM
JBHajos

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:22:22 +1300, "Lois Reay"
wrote:

Purrs for Roxy, Elwood Blue and the hoomins.

I'm so sorry. Purrs and prayers for poor little Roxy and for her
family, especially the children.

Jeanne
Old March 17th 04, 03:01 PM
lrulan

Poor Roxy. We will light a candle for her safe journey to the RB. She will
be happy there.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for

her,
an offer she accepted.

Elwood Blue, Roxy's six month old Burmese mate is already looking for her,
they were inseparable.

The slave is yet to inform the children of the household as they are at
school.

Purrs for Roxy, Elwood Blue and the hoomins.

Lois

Old March 17th 04, 04:02 PM
Marina

wrote

Joyce (who hopes not to have to post this subject line for a long, long
time!!)

When I saw the subject line, I looked at the poster immediately - not Joyce,
whew! Although it is always tragic to hear about one of our furry masters'
passing, it stings a little bit more when it's someone you "know" from this
group.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 17th 04, 07:02 PM
Lois Reay

How sad! Was this one of your kittens? I feel sorry for the children in
the house - pet loss was so traumatic for me when I was a kid. And her
poor kitty friend! Purrs for all of them.

Joyce (who hopes not to have to post this subject line for a long, long
time!!)

Yes Joyce, both kitties in the household came from me, no easy task telling
kids about the death of their much loved pet.

Lois

Old March 17th 04, 08:03 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

wrote:

Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for her,
an offer she accepted.

Elwood Blue, Roxy's six month old Burmese mate is already looking for her,
they were inseparable.

The slave is yet to inform the children of the household as they are at
school.

Purrs for Roxy, Elwood Blue and the hoomins.

Lois

Purrs for Roxy on her Journey, and to her family for gentle healing.

Blessings,

Ginger-lyn

Old March 17th 04, 08:29 PM
Exocat

Huge purrs & human condolences to all the bereaved family

Exocat the human (who has a special place in his heart for Burmese)
Bandit
Pericles
Snowball

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"Lois Reay" wrote

Old March 17th 04, 09:47 PM
polonca12000

So very sad!
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for

her,
an offer she accepted.

snip

Old March 17th 04, 10:13 PM
m. L. Briggs

wrote:

Just had a phone call from a very distraught cat slave, her just over two
year old lilac Burmese, Roxanne was found dead on the road this morning, a
kind man came in to tell her and offered to bury Roxy in the garden for her,
an offer she accepted.

Elwood Blue, Roxy's six month old Burmese mate is already looking for her,
they were inseparable.

The slave is yet to inform the children of the household as they are at
school.

Purrs for Roxy, Elwood Blue and the hoomins.

Lois

Isn't it a shame she was running loose? Purrs to guide her to the
Bridge.