Have I gone to far?

Old March 17th 04, 06:00 AM
TJ and The Dust

Default Have I gone to far?

Okay, went shopping this weekend... must have had cats on the brain (perhaps
the mothership had some hand in that) and think I may have purchased too many
things with cats on them. LOL.

I and now the very proud owner of:
1 black beaded coin purse in the shape of a cat head
1 tote bag with a lovely black and white picture on one side of a cat in a tree.
Then stuck on the picture (three dimensionally) are little rhinestones making a
cute necklace and bracelet. ( bought at Target, very cool tote)
1 small purse that has a hot pink handle and a picture of a beautiful white
fluffy princess cat on it and again little rhinestones make up a necklace.
(bought at Target, very cool purse)
1 leather cd case with cats on it (not real cats, just leather cats)
1 sticker that says, "My cat can beat up your cat" which I put on the back
window of my truck.
1 bumper sticker with a cartoon girl cat in a dress looking totally wacko (think
Bill from Bloom County) with an axe in her paw that says, "I am a nice person.
Come closer." I have this stuck on the back of my chair at my office. My back
is to the door so that is the first thing people see when they come in. Haven't
had many visitors lately.

So do I know qualify for "crazy cat lady" yet? Do I need to get more?

TJ and The Dust

Old March 17th 04, 07:16 AM
Crdamz

"crazy cat lady", no, lady in need of a fashion make over.... maybe.
Topic for watercooler crowd at work this week... definitely. ;-)
Old March 17th 04, 07:47 AM
Hopitus2

What a haul! Tarjhay does it again. The first item sounds like a definite
collectible.

Old March 17th 04, 08:09 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

So do I know qualify for "crazy cat lady" yet?

Yes

Do I need to get more?

One can never have enough.

Purrs, I mean cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old March 17th 04, 09:10 AM
Bev

So do I know qualify for "crazy cat lady" yet?

Yes

Do I need to get more?

One can never have enough.

Purrs, I mean cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Our house is full of cat STUFF. You can never have enough, lol.

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
Old March 17th 04, 04:05 PM
Alan Erskine

"TJ and The Dust" wrote in message
[...]

Medication didn't help, huh?

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old March 17th 04, 10:32 PM
LOL

"TJ and The Dust" wrote in message ...

(snipped the rest)

and think I may have purchased too many
things with cats on them. LOL.

There is no such thing. There is also no such thing as too many bags,
so you're doing well there too. :-)

BTW, not cat related but in a similar vein, I want to put on my desk,
the first thing clients see walking in the door, the sticker that says
"If I want your opinion I'll divine it from your entrails". It's just
so "me". :-D

------
Krista

Old March 18th 04, 11:25 AM
Adrian

TJ and The Dust wrote:
[...]

No you haven't gone to far. You do need to get more. You're not a "crazy cat
lady" until you have more than 20 cats.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.