purrs for Omni

Old March 18th 04, 05:17 AM
Takayuki

"Brenda" wrote:

My mom's 13-year-old Birman, Omni, is not doing well - she's been lethargic
and recently had trouble breathing. Yesterday she was at the vet for tests
and xrays, and the vet discovered and removed a large quantity of fluid from
her chest and lungs. Don't yet know what's causing the fluid to collect.

Emily, Pea and Max are purring hard for Omni (who is Max's cousin).

Brenda, worried

Poor Omni! Purrs for her.

Old March 18th 04, 06:57 AM
Bev

Takayuki wrote:

"Brenda" wrote:

My mom's 13-year-old Birman, Omni, is not doing well - she's been lethargic
and recently had trouble breathing. Yesterday she was at the vet for tests
and xrays, and the vet discovered and removed a large quantity of fluid from
her chest and lungs. Don't yet know what's causing the fluid to collect.

Emily, Pea and Max are purring hard for Omni (who is Max's cousin).

Brenda, worried

Poor Omni! Purrs for her.

Brenda, I will never forget the beautiful photos of Omni that your
dad sent me. She is so beautiful. Tell your mum that we are all
thinking of her and Omni and hope that all will be well
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
Old March 18th 04, 07:23 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:42:39 GMT, "Brenda"
wrote:

My mom's 13-year-old Birman, Omni, is not doing well - she's been lethargic
and recently had trouble breathing. Yesterday she was at the vet for tests
and xrays, and the vet discovered and removed a large quantity of fluid from
her chest and lungs. Don't yet know what's causing the fluid to collect.

Emily, Pea and Max are purring hard for Omni (who is Max's cousin).

Brenda, worried

Purrs coming that TED finds what's causing the fluid buildup and has a
quick and easy fix

Hugs and purrs for the worried friends and family, be they bare or
furry
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 18th 04, 09:15 AM
JP Hobbs

Brenda, many healing purrs for your mom's cat, I hope it's
nothing*too* serious. good luck Jean.P.

Old March 18th 04, 12:34 PM
Jeanette

Brenda wrote in message
My mom's 13-year-old Birman, Omni, is not doing well - she's been

lethargic
and recently had trouble breathing. Yesterday she was at the vet for

tests
and xrays, and the vet discovered and removed a large quantity of fluid

from
her chest and lungs. Don't yet know what's causing the fluid to collect.

Emily, Pea and Max are purring hard for Omni (who is Max's cousin).

Brenda, worried

Purrs for Omni from Ripley, who is having a laid back morning.

Old March 18th 04, 06:34 PM
Tanada

Brenda wrote:

My mom's 13-year-old Birman, Omni, is not doing well - she's been lethargic
and recently had trouble breathing. Yesterday she was at the vet for tests
and xrays, and the vet discovered and removed a large quantity of fluid from
her chest and lungs. Don't yet know what's causing the fluid to collect.

Emily, Pea and Max are purring hard for Omni (who is Max's cousin).

Purrs and get feeling better thoughts, wishes, and hugs for Omni.
Feeling ill is no fun at all.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Old March 18th 04, 10:01 PM
polonca12000

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for Omni and calming hugs for her
worried slaves,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old March 18th 04, 10:18 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

wrote:

My mom's 13-year-old Birman, Omni, is not doing well - she's been lethargic
and recently had trouble breathing. Yesterday she was at the vet for tests
and xrays, and the vet discovered and removed a large quantity of fluid from
her chest and lungs. Don't yet know what's causing the fluid to collect.

Emily, Pea and Max are purring hard for Omni (who is Max's cousin).

Brenda, worried

Purrs for Omni are on their way.

Could it be a heart problem? My Cosmo has a heart murmur, which
caused a fluid buildup in his chest. He's now on Lasix, which is
controlling it quite nicely. Hope it's something as easy to take care
of as that.

Ginger-lyn

Old March 19th 04, 12:14 AM
Brenda

wrote:

My mom's 13-year-old Birman, Omni, is not doing well - she's been

lethargic
and recently had trouble breathing. Yesterday she was at the vet for

tests
and xrays, and the vet discovered and removed a large quantity of fluid

from
her chest and lungs. Don't yet know what's causing the fluid to collect.

Emily, Pea and Max are purring hard for Omni (who is Max's cousin).

Brenda, worried

Purrs for Omni are on their way.

Could it be a heart problem? My Cosmo has a heart murmur, which
caused a fluid buildup in his chest. He's now on Lasix, which is
controlling it quite nicely. Hope it's something as easy to take care of

as that.

Ginger-lyn

the vet said Omni's heart sounds okay, but he did give her a shot of Lasix,
which has helped. We'll see what the test results tell us.
Brenda

Old March 19th 04, 01:13 AM
LOL

"Brenda" wrote in message ...
My mom's 13-year-old Birman, Omni, is not doing well - she's been lethargic
and recently had trouble breathing. Yesterday she was at the vet for tests
and xrays, and the vet discovered and removed a large quantity of fluid from
her chest and lungs. Don't yet know what's causing the fluid to collect.

Emily, Pea and Max are purring hard for Omni (who is Max's cousin).

Brenda, worried

We are sending out purrs for Omni; I hope it turns out to be something
treatable and nothing serious.

------
Krista