Hihi Kenzie

Old July 12th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Hihi Kenzie

Yoo bedder hab yer Pa anxwer dis. I gnow, him jest wosted hizown toona job,
[he poastud that on thuh uther groop]
n yoo habbnt been fealing furry gud yerownself, n well, we will all Purr
dat fings will wurk owt for da boff uff yerownselvez. Doo gnot wurry,
efferfing will be az it shut be, n yoo will boff be umakey. Fink postiive
thots, yer Pa Gandalf wuffs yerownself sew mutch n yoo wuff himself bak,
umkay? riiiiiiiight [grins]
Dunt be sew fussy bowt eeting yer fuzs, dey r gudgud fer yerownself.
'Dere r starving cats all over thu world' Thu onez canned fudz wee dunt
wike, meowmie throws on thu gwass outside n feeds thuh ferals. Hur faown a
yukky slug wen her putted some cand fudz on thu patio fur da feralz, inna
dish, jest kibbles, n thu slug eeted sum uf da fuzz sew meowmie just frew
himself off the papwe pwate intew thuh lawn, whih iz pozed be green but iz
broun.
Anyhoooo, hab yer Pa rite a anxwer tew diz n we kan teech hiisownself
Catspeak n mabbee dat will cheer himself up
nosepoink
Mosey

Old July 13th 09, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

onze soft'z mom sayed der wuz kidz starfin inna china, so eat yourown
vegetables, soft'z brofur sayed so send dem da vegetablez... himz nefur
sayed diz a sekund time... sumfin bowt soap in hizown mowf bofured hisef,
Trudi

Old July 13th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Mine Grammy sed diz tu mine Meowmee wen hur wuz uh liddle cub.
Mine Meowmeee putted hur owtmeel inna enbelope an sed "Heer, send it tu
da starffing chyldren in China...I dun't want it!"
Hur neffur felt giltee leefink fuud on hur playte sinze.
Needur du I.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 13th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"dish, jest kibbles, n thu slug eeted sum uf da fuzz sew meowmie just frew
himself off the papwe pwate intew thuh lawn, whih iz pozed be green
but iz
broun. " QuOttid fwum Moseyz weport.

Mine meowmie frowz swugz intew thuh lawn tew. She finez dem in hur
fwowers onna porch. I getz tew sit onna porch wile she duz dat.
Sumtymez I finez bugz. Sew itz a gud fing, dat swug-fwowing.

MeOwy (I haff sniffd sum ob dose swugz mineownsewf)

On Jul 12, 1:31*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

HiHi Little Man Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 0 July 4th 09 05:05 AM
Hihi Kenzie Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Cat community 22 February 21st 09 01:04 AM
Hihi diz iz O T and diz iz ot. Granby Cat community 4 January 27th 09 10:13 PM
HiHi agin Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 6 May 26th 08 07:28 PM
Hihi Granby Cat community 42 February 18th 08 11:51 PM