Blue's New Job

Old December 28th 05, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Blue's New Job

Hi, effurykitty;

Is Blue heer. Yestiday, meowmie had the beepy thing the takes home
frum werk sumtimes, and BOY wuz it noisy. So, I d'sided tu help hur
take all the Beeps.

There is a room she goes to work on the keeboard thing, and I has
appointed myself a new job, Office Manager.

When Meomie is wurkin on de keebord, I walks across it at the propurr
momints to correct hur spelling. An when the beepy thing makes noise
she has tu make phone calls, so that is wen I LOUDLY chime in tu make
sure effuryone on de conferince can heer OK.

Sumtimes she just sat and watched de screen fur a while - she calls it
DEBUGGING but I'ze not seen no bugs, otther than my twisty-bug toy -
an' then i will sit on de shelf b'side de screen an purr tu keep hur
werkin hard.

Once in a while she thot she cud get up and LEEVE, like she wantid more
coffee or tu use the litter. THEN I chased her all around the
compartment yelling "Back tu yer desk! The beepy thing is talkin!" so
she wud know hur werk is not done yet.

I think it made hur verry productiv yesterday, she sez she clocked 8
howers of Holiday Overtime and didn't effun change out of hur bathrobe.
I must be a good office manager. Hopefully she gets me sum extra
toonas fur all de offurtime. At leest she put a nice basket wif a
kitty-quilt innit on de shelf beside de moniter for me.

Blue "CatBert" Meezer.

Old December 28th 05, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:17:27 -0800, FurrsomeThreesome wrote:

Hi, effurykitty;

Is Blue heer. Yestiday, meowmie had the beepy thing the takes home
frum werk sumtimes, and BOY wuz it noisy. So, I d'sided tu help hur
take all the Beeps.

Dat's a furry important job, an it sounz like you iz doing a eggzelent
job!

Mineown Paw brings a beepy fing home from work to, efurry day! Him usually
answerz da beepyfing from da libing room, so I'z gots to constantly meow
at him to him focused on doing da work. Him has to stay focused if him
wants to keep bringin home da toonas dat us kittiez need!

Us office manager kitties sure do have to work hard, don't we?

Harri

Old December 28th 05, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Being Office Manager is a gud gud job. Ize gets lotz of pets. No beepy
things here, just the ringy thing. After da ring I getz in meowmies lap
an talk tu her cuz datz the tyme wen she talks tu me da most. Sumtymes
tho she tellz me to bee quiet. Den I sitz in front of da monitor an
purrs to keep hur wurking.

Maybe we shud haf an Office Managerz Union to make sure we get nuf
toonas and gud wurking conditions. I don't haf a basket, dat sure wud be
nice.

Snowflake

Old December 29th 05, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sowns like yooz doing a furry gud job dere, Blue.

Yoo duznt see ennee bugz, huh? Yoo kno, I haz herd dat when hoominz is
werkin wif serch an reskyoo aminalz, dey haz to make shur doze aminalz
akshully gitz to find sumfing so dat dey duznt git deprest. If deu duznt
find ennee reel viktims, da handlerz will sumtimes hav sumhoomin hide on
purrpuss an let da aminals find dem. If yur meowmie iznt findin ennee reel
bugz, yoo kud put yur twistee-bug toy by da skreen fur hur to find.

Rebecca

ps.com...

Old December 29th 05, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh, dat's SUCH a gudgud idea, there.

Meowmie's bin depressed since Panda went tu da brij, an' its not helpin
dat Maui is now peein' or poopin in the wrong places almos' efurry
day...

An' she gaf de beepy thing bak tu sumwun else at werk, so she' s not
effun lukkin on de screen fur bugs tuday!!!

I will make sure I puts my twisty-bugs all offur de place fur hur tu
find, DAT shud make it all bedder. She sqweels wif delite effury
time she steps on wun uv my bugs.

(Ed. Note: Blues "bugs" are bundles of plastic-covered twist ties.
She LOVES twist ties, but I won't give her single ones as she will
actually chew them into pieces. I get 5 or 6 and tie them up in a knot
together with the ends sticking every which-way - looks like a big
spider and she doesn't actually chew them that way. She loves them,
plays fetch, carries them everywhere, and leaves them right where they
can be stepped on.)