at the lake

Old August 5th 11, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default at the lake

onze agin barbi wafez, but trudi and oej are already nappin,
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Mosey, MeOwy, Tygur, Mayzy, N BobQat n Mimzy join dem at da lake
pore widdle cutie..Tygur n Mayzy join cutie in hur playpen n dey start
tokking
da rezt uff dem wook fur uh pwase tew tayke uh longh nap

trudi, oej and barbi wafe at petunai and cutie

Pit2nya arrives with uh picnik bazkit, blankitz ... an whuts diz?...
uh portybel play pen. she setz up da playpen, layz owt the blankit,
and opinz da piknik bazkit...and...liftz ouwt cutie, popping hur intu
da compleetly enklozed mesh playpen.

There. Neow we kin boff relapz an yu wunt be abul tu pester
ennybody, cutie. heerz sum sand an uh bukit, an uh shuvvil.
Diz iz not uh litter-bokz. An I wyll blo up a beetsh bawl fur yu.

Pit2nya then putz on sum sunglasses and relaxes of the fluffy blanky.

--
Pitô.ônya
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
as OT pulls into the lake area all the kittes start looking out the
windows for the right spot... barbi gets really excited, she shouts
there!!! right there OT, pull into that spot, its in the shade of those
trees and right by the beach... we can pickinik just under those trees
and no hoomins won't see uses annd the beech, well it lukz purtee prifit
for sand sorts of things...

barbi

Old August 5th 11, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

chester wafez at hiz furnd... man ursef hasta see the fudz we getted furm
wally, chester
"Sundance" wrote in message
[Sundance arrives wearing board shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. He is
carrying a big jug.]

Hihi, Sweetee an Cutie! How iz yoo today? I bringed ussez sum ice tee --
wifout nip, so Cutie kan hav sum. Toonya, if yoo wud like sumfing
stronger, I kan go git it fur yoo at da bar over dere.

Sundance

Old August 6th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 06:06:24 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

as OT pulls into the lake area all the kittes start looking out the windows
for the right spot... barbi gets really excited, she shouts there!!! right
there OT, pull into that spot, its in the shade of those trees and right by
the beach... we can pickinik just under those trees and no hoomins won't see
uses annd the beech, well it lukz purtee prifit for sand sorts of things...

barbi

[A porter twinkles and two small Zot girls step out wearing white linen
sundresses, straw hats with a rose in the band, and sunglesses. They are
carrying a basket]

Meow Kitties!

Both: How is everykitty today?

Cybèle: We haff sum goodies heer!

Oriane: Yes, we do. The human went to the German butcher tonight, and was
foolish to leave the bag ob goodies owt.

Cybèle: So we kinda helped oweselbes... [giggling]

Oriane: Letz see... dis one sez landerjagen - itz a flat sausage fingy
(tastes it)umm, kinda beef and garlic...

Cybèle: Dis iz Cervelat [nibbles] umm a smoked salami... And dis iz a
smokjed Bratwurst.... and dis is a ring-sausage, ummm, datz gud!

Oriane: Scuse me, piggy, but we brot doze fur ober kittes, not your chubby
widdle self!

Cybèle: I Iz not chubby! Datz furz! I is fwuffy! Ob cawze I'll share...
[reluctantly puts them out for everykitty]

Oriane: Datz beddwer! [walks over and grooms Cybèle's ears and neck, who
then dus the same to Oriane]

Cybèle: Aww, I wub yoo, sifur!

Oriane: And I wubs yoo too!

Cybèle: Well, kitties, dis luks wike a lubly spot...

Oriane: Yes, it duz. SHall we getz a dwink?

Cybèle: Yes indeed. [Walk to bar]

Oriane: Meow, Barcat! I'd wike an El Floridita, pweeze!

Cybèle:Make dat two, pweeze! [turns to sister and whispers: "Whats dat?"]

Oriane: I dunno. Buttid da hooman dwinks dem, and da last fing ob hiz dat we
twied, dat Oranj Manhattan wuz pwetty gud...

Cybèle:[Barcat pours their drinks; the girls paw him over a few toonas for a
tip] Fangu!, Well, cheers!

Oriane: Cheers! [hedbut]

Cybèle:Lets see, I sees Pitoonya [waves] and Rebecca [waves]

Oriane: And dere's Sundance and Harri [waves]

Cybèle:[whispers] dis is such a nice groop, izn't it?

Oriane: [whispers back] Yes, nice kitties!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/5/2011 8:01:25 PM
Old August 6th 11, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Lyke cutie sez, "ice iz n-ice."
.... an so iz T.
Diz iz soooo relapzink, kum lay (lye?) in da sun.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 6th 11, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T goes over to where the Two Sisters have put out the food. A bit
embarrassed, he says, I tried a bit of each of dem, day don’t haff diz kine
of fudz where I libez.

.. .

Old August 6th 11, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

OK.

[Sundance puts a big bowl of the tea in the playpen with the bitties. Then
he pours some tea for himself and Pitoonya and stretches out next to her.]

Heer yoo goez, Sweetee. If I fallz asleep an yoo needz me fur enneefing,
juss wake myownself up.

Old August 6th 11, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

barbi wafes at da sisfurz furn da twee... she comez down and gets da same as
dem den...

diz iz a great catmunity anna da bezt part iz da nocat elze comez home wif
ursef unlezz ursef wantz,

barbi

Old August 6th 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 02:46:56 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

barbi wafes at da sisfurz furn da twee... she comez down and gets da same as
dem den...

diz iz a great catmunity anna da bezt part iz da nocat elze comez home wif
ursef unlezz ursef wantz,

Cybèle: Well, datz gud. We wantz da fuds err... I meanz da hoomanawl to
owrselbes!

Oriane: Here, do twy dese here sawsages and fings. Dere berry tasty![Lists
glass] and Cheerz!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/6/2011 12:41:36 PM
Old August 6th 11, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da softz getsa barurzts, anna sumtimez da veinna beefz hotdgoz... da soft
lofez anee sausagez, da furree onze bringed da soft ringy balooneez furm
witcasun, dey bof eat dat anna duzin share unlezz we showzdemselfz klawz...
tastez sum of da goodiez... hhhmmm, we willz needsa get sum of dat 'tailin
stuffz fur owrz howze,

barbi