Party weekend

Old March 11th 12, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Party weekend

If any kitties iz up fur a pawty, 'port over to ourz howse. Meowmie an
Paw is up in Wiscatsin visiting wif Meowmie's sisfur an her Meowmie an
Paw, and da Dum Dogg is at da dog hotel, so wez haf da whole house to
ourselves. Amelia has bringed some yummies from da FluffyKitz warehouse,
and Sammy is busy mixin up some yummy 'nip cocktayles.

We'zz got da howse to ourselves until late Sunday.

Harri
Old March 11th 12, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On 11 Mar 2012 00:29:04 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

If any kitties iz up fur a pawty, 'port over to ourz howse. Meowmie an
Paw is up in Wiscatsin visiting wif Meowmie's sisfur an her Meowmie an
Paw, and da Dum Dogg is at da dog hotel, so wez haf da whole house to
ourselves. Amelia has bringed some yummies from da FluffyKitz warehouse,
and Sammy is busy mixin up some yummy 'nip cocktayles.

We'zz got da howse to ourselves until late Sunday.

Harri

[Two Zot girls park their little red Fiat 500, and carry two trays into
Harri's house]

Meow an HiHi!

We brotted sum mowsies in puff pastries for munchies! Fangu fur inbiting
usses!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/10/2012 8:36:26 PM
Old March 11th 12, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[Two Zot girls park their little red Fiat 500, and carry two trays into
Harri's house]

Meow an HiHi!

We brotted sum mowsies in puff pastries for munchies! Fangu fur inbiting
usses!

Meow, girlz! I'z got da boo-fay table set up downstairs, an Ranger is
settin up da sound system dere too in case anykitty wants to dance.

Harri
Old March 11th 12, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

If any kitties iz up fur a pawty, 'port over to ourz howse. Meowmie an
Paw is up in Wiscatsin visiting wif Meowmie's sisfur an her Meowmie an
Paw, and da Dum Dogg is at da dog hotel, so wez haf da whole house to
ourselves. Amelia has bringed some yummies from da FluffyKitz warehouse,
and Sammy is busy mixin up some yummy 'nip cocktayles.

We'zz got da howse to ourselves until late Sunday.

Harri

*O hai Harri, ummm wyl Ranger beh dere?
Et saownz wike fuhn.
Pipps
etz da ful moewn. wow
=^..=

Dis Party saoundz wike uh blwzt.
Weh NEAD uh party. yeUP.
Weh wyl bring sum vuuuuuuury nise nip. yeUP
=^@@=^
Sqweex : Weh awl got nipped owt tewnite.
Weh wyl be der.
Mosey n maybe Meowy tew
=v..^=
PookyKat
wWat tyme? owr hoomins sleaep layte, n wif da tyme chang n awl?
=^..v=

Ifen yew dunt seh mutch uf us, we r on da dark syde uf da moon.
Der iz no dark syde uf da moon, en fac, etz awl dark.
==V*o*^== ===V*%*^===
Hey Snowflake..wook wer up heer". UP.
But maybehapz weh wyl show up.
Kan weh bring uh uh kuppl uf aleeunz?
Dey r greeen, n wyl bryng sum green chheeeezz frum da moon.
Huh? Weh wyl bryng krakerz tew put da cheez on.
Ooo cheezburgerz
BQ & M

Old March 11th 12, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
If any kitties iz up fur a pawty, 'port over to ourz howse. Meowmie an
Paw is up in Wiscatsin visiting wif Meowmie's sisfur an her Meowmie an
Paw, and da Dum Dogg is at da dog hotel, so wez haf da whole house to
ourselves. Amelia has bringed some yummies from da FluffyKitz
warehouse,
and Sammy is busy mixin up some yummy 'nip cocktayles.

We'zz got da howse to ourselves until late Sunday.

Harri

Hihi Harri!!!
I brot sum choppyd liffurr, an sum Pouncee quakerz.
I kudint catsh meowzeez attid short notiz, so no miceKreem tunyte
unlezz FluffyKitz Catering had sum levt in dere freezer.

I heowp dat SunnyDance kin mayke it. If my MIL iznt tuutuu b-z
chaynjing awlla dere klokz.
--
Pit.nya

Old March 11th 12, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

[Two Zot girls park their little red Fiat 500, and carry two trays into
Harri's house]

Meow an HiHi!

We brotted sum mowsies in puff pastries for munchies! Fangu fur inbiting
usses!

Meow, girlz! I'z got da boo-fay table set up downstairs, an Ranger is
settin up da sound system dere too in case anykitty wants to dance.

Harri

*porter twinkles*
Pipps getz owt n sez
"ai brot uh kase, uf shampane tew goh wif da fudz. *setz hevy kase daown
"oof dat wuxz hevy. waffs"
Hai gurls n Ranger
Ooo, Harri dat boo-fay taybul n mowsies in puff pastries for munchies wook
sew gud .
*porz flutes fur Harri, da da Two Zot girls. , Ranger, n meh. .klinkz
gwasses.."CheeeeeeeerZ"
"Da uturz wyl be here ...sumetyme.....
Fank yew fur inbiting usses tew.

Pipps

Old March 11th 12, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Hihi Harri!!!
I brot sum choppyd liffurr, an sum Pouncee quakerz. I kudint catsh
meowzeez attid short notiz, so no miceKreem tunyte unlezz FluffyKitz
Catering had sum levt in dere freezer.

I heowp dat SunnyDance kin mayke it. If my MIL iznt tuutuu b-z
chaynjing awlla dere klokz.

Yes, believe it nor not, we do have some left in the freezer! I brought
some over - they're in that little freezer in the corner. I had been
afraid that with the recent parties we have run out, but you were so
efficient in getting us supplied with stock that we do still have more.

Amelia
Old March 11th 12, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

*O hai Harri, ummm wyl Ranger beh dere? Et saownz wike fuhn.
Pipps
etz da ful moewn. wow
=^..=

I'z here! Come wif me to Meowmie's office. Her has a nice, warm futon in
dere dat's real comfy to curl up on. I'z gots us a platter of gud fuds
and some of dat nice nip champagne you guys brought.

Ranger
Old March 11th 12, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 10, 7:29*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
If any kitties iz up fur a pawty, 'port over to ourz howse. Meowmie an
Paw is up in Wiscatsin visiting wif Meowmie's sisfur an her Meowmie an
Paw, and da Dum Dogg is at da dog hotel, so wez haf da whole house to
ourselves. Amelia has bringed some yummies from da FluffyKitz warehouse,
and Sammy is busy mixin up some yummy 'nip cocktayles.

We'zz got da howse to ourselves until late Sunday.

Rather late Caturday nite, a red sportscar roars up and comes in for a
landing. Out pops Missy an WooToo. WooToo heads into the hous and
Missy starts out again, "Im gonna go get Maffew Harold."

"Wascal wuz chekin iffn Piglett wants to partee." says WooToo

--
Will in New Haven, typing this late
Old March 11th 12, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

"Ranger McDude" wrote in message ...

*O hai Harri, ummm wyl Ranger beh dere? Et saownz wike fuhn.
Pipps
etz da ful moewn. wow
=^..=

I'z here! Come wif me to Meowmie's office. Her has a nice, warm futon in
dere dat's real comfy to curl up on. I'z gots us a platter of gud fuds
and some of dat nice nip champagne you guys brought.

Ranger

Fank yew Ranger, dat iz vury nise uf ew tew dew fur meh.

Pipps--joyning Ranger wile da hoominz wint bak tew bed.