dum mom krys Wolf AGAIN

Old March 12th 04, 03:07 PM
Mary Lu

Default dum mom krys Wolf AGAIN

Gis,
mom rote uh messaj last nite abowt r Owt Cat, Mama. We hadnt seen
Mama since wensday uh week uhgo. Waal, this mornin r naybor, Miss
Lola, mom to Tita, saw Mama inna window! Nobuddee wus livin in thu
hows. but Mama always likes 2 go in2 uh hows & see whut it luks like.
So we think Mama followed sum people in & hided & got left bhind.
So, we r havin' uh Kumin Home partee 4 Mama on mundae, if enney1 wud
lik 2 kum aftur all thu Wearin' o' thu green day.
Yur fren, Raphael
pawess hoomins kum 2 luk at thu 'partment on that cide uf thu hows,
so we fink Mama followed 2 c iffen thay wur thu kind uff hoomins we
want ina nayborhood.
(Hoomin: I really thought Mama was gone. Nine days without seeing
her made it seem unlikely that we would see her again. I'm sorry I
yelled.)
Old March 14th 04, 04:03 AM
Miss Violette

It is wonderful you found her but how is she getting her food, Miss
Violette, catcerned about the food but happy for your family
om...

Old March 14th 04, 07:23 PM
Mary Lu

Mary Lu wrote in message
[...]

Dear Miss Violette, thank you very much for your concern. Mom isn't
sure what day Mama got into the apartment. It is vacant but at least
two times humans went in to look at it. Mama likes to look at houses,
so we think she followed them in---our street is pretty quiet and lots
of people just leave the doors open when they are nearby. Mom is not
sure how they could have missed seeing her but they did. The neighbor
who owns the apartment gave Mom a copy of the key, so Mom used it to
get in. Mama ran to the back of the apartment and hid in the back of
the refrigerator. Mom talked her out.
There was no food but the toilet seat was up, so at least Mama had
water (ugh). She has lost a little weight but seems to be her own
perky self!
Your proud friend, Sailor Baylor Brown
Old March 15th 04, 04:51 AM
Miss Violette

OK then, lets get to the parti and have a dance before its over, Miss
Violette, happy now
om...