JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Old October 31st 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Meow, Sebastian an Julian. Itz gud to see yurownselvez. Itz a gud fing
weze heer in Greece an not bak wif owrown hoominz rite now -- did yoo know
dere wuz a liddle erfkwake dis eefning in dat area?

Sundance

"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message
Sebastian anna Joolian rush to syn da gest buk befur the Jellicle Ball
ends.

Dis iz wayr it awl started ma boy...dis iz wayr it awl started. So mani
frenz, so mani venchurz. Iyell haf tu tell yoo ov dem wun day. Deze were
some grate cats, summov da bestest yool edffur no.

Sebastian putz hiz paw rown Joolianz sholdurz an wipez a teer wif hiz
offur paw

"Stormmee" wrote in message
stormmee sitz qweetly while she waitz fur rosco... she holds a small
flower
fur hiz lapel...
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles. and shines, and three cats step out.
They go over to the guest book, and each signs in turn.

Kitty Schottland, House of Hanoka
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, House of Hanoka
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, House of Hanoka

Old October 31st 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Sebastian anna Joolian! Hello, frends! When I fink back on all our
luffed wons that we haf lost, Ime so happy to haf yur frendship. Ime
so glad yur heer.

Bear

Old October 31st 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Louise

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Dat maykz yu ellygibbel tu joyne da Eer Tufft Club!

[snip]
I wunner heow menny kitteez ar styll uhrownd... :`(

I here.

Louise, memfur TEC, TGK, TCC, Classic Tabby club
Old October 31st 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default [OT] JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Iz we related? I Louise after movie & Sylvia after Meowmie's Granma.

Louise

Rubin iz meowmeez mayden nayme. Dere wuz fife Sylvias in hur famblee,
awl naymed affur hur granmudder hu dyed in Rushia.
An ov korze weez relayted, weez boff kitteez.

I never met the Sylvia that Louise got her middle name from, but I think
she lived in Minsk. She and her children (one became my maternal
grandmother) were there during the 1917 revolution, and came to the US
in the early 1920s. Sylvia died in the late 1950s, and I think that if
I'd been a girl, I would have been named after her (mother's mother's
mother) in the Ashkenazic (sp?) tradition -- any name starting with S
would have been considered close enough. I turned out to be a boy, so I
was named after my father's father's father, who died in 1960 -- again,
any name starting with A would have been close enough.

Adam

Old November 1st 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Stormmee, mine luff! [bows politely] For you. [paws over a pink collar
with a bell]

Sorry I'ze late. I've been spending a lot of time hiding from the trick or
treaters coming to the door.

Rosco

Old November 1st 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i duzint like ofur hoomanz anna i hatesa doorbell so i unnerstandz, itz
almozt time furda winkin, Stormmee handz him hiz flower anna breefz a sigh
of reeleef

Old November 2nd 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Yesh! We hurd dat! We kalled meowmie aftur we hurd da nooz. She sayd it
wazzint tu bad but it lastid a long long tyme. Iz yoor meowmie okay?

Sebastian anna Joolian

Old November 3rd 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yes, sheze fine, fangu fur askin. She sed it juss feeled like sumbuddy
pushed da chare she wuz sittin in a liddle bit, essept dat dere wuznt nobody
else dere.