Road trip update

Old January 1st 04, 06:03 PM
Sonam Dasara

Hihi, anna happy Noo Year effurykitty! Tiger, May I'ze haff the first
dance of da Noo Yeer wit yourownself?

Mlle. Anaïs, thinking how nice it would be to teleport to her apartment
for a few hours a New Years day dinner with Tiger...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
Tiger pours two bigbig mugs anna dey walk to Where Miss Violette and
friends are sitting...

We isa here now Miss Violette... Dis sure isa nice place..Tiger, So
glad he asked fur dis here date
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Anaïs takes the party hat and puts it on, reaches over and
adjusts Tiger's.

C'mon Tiger, les get sum nip-nog anna meet up wit da other
kitteez fur da parti!

Mlle Anaïs, feeling good that she has such a handsome date for
the parti...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
Tiger pulls out matching hats anna noizey makers and handz one each
to his friend,,, I thinked, ifin you didn't mind dat is, dat we
culld be matchin fur dis here date so we cuuld err well match,
Tiger, stuttering a bit Sonam Dasara
wrote in message ...
Wow! Dis iz reely nice, Cleopatra - watta place! Anna tank yew
fur drivin all us kitteez!

Mlle. Anaïs, getting her party hat and noisemaker ready
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote:
The RV rolls slowly down 14th street as Cleo looks for the right
address. Spotting the right house number she turns the RV down the
long driveway, barely avoiding scraping the walls of the RV along
the chain-link fence. She pulls through the open gate into the
back yard. The RV rolls to a stop in front of the garage

Ok, we're here! Before you all leave the RV, let me point out the
layout. The turkey pens are over there - be careful, those tom
turkeys are big and MEAN! There's the house - there's a cat flap
in the front and back doors, and our host has rigged a screen
around the back porch to make things more comfortable for those
kitties who don't like being outdoors.

That old siamese kitty on the porch is Samantha. She owns this
place. There's a d*g inside the house, named Maggie, but she'll
most likely stay out of our way - she's really shy.

Add right in front of us is a tree that's *wonderful* for
climbing! Easy to up, and easy to get down.

There's kitty kibble inside the house, and canned food, and
various brands of kitty snacks. We'll be getting roast turkey
later, and I've got a bunch of nip-based goodies that I'll be
breaking out as it gets closer to midnight.

Everybody have fun!

with that, Cleopatra heads for the open door of the RV
TV, would you like for me to show you around?

Cleopatra

Old January 1st 04, 07:56 PM
Miss Violette

Dey sure is timidatin lookin, Mabe we shuuld letz da hoomanz getz dem anna
we can ezt dem when roasted, dey lookz like dey cuuld eatz uses bof anna
still be hungry... Trudi, impurressed
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

Lemme see doze birdz!!! Trudi, who is smaller than everything anyway

Two tiny kitties wander to the back of the yard and find the turkey pens.

Oh, my, look how bigbig doze birdies are. I'd sure hate to have to hunt
one ob dem. I fink that big tom is de one dat was on telebision on
Fangsgibing.

Dey looks big enough to eat two tiny liddle kitties...

Tabitha taking a few steps back from the pen