dinner Time

Old October 26th 11, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default A Winking En da Maykin':) at dinner Time

fangursef fur da offer, i iz sure dat sukie or piglet willz prolee wantsa
booteke ta get sum clothinz, Trudi
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Enny wae I kin hewlp, juzt yu lemmee kno.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

O, weh iz awl sew happi fur yew Jack , Trudi. Hoo wyl pway da bagpipes at
yer winking?
Ai wud beh onored iffen yew wud let meh gib da Trudi tew Jack, effen ef
ai hab te rent uh kilt. yeUP.
Dat IZ iffen et iz umkaY wif yuu boff.
KONGRADULASHUNS TEW YUU BOFF.

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy.

Trudi wavers on her feetz, she is dumbstruck but realises she must
answer...

I hadda spekal furnd onze a long time ago but hizown hoomin and hizown
famblee duzint pozt her aneemore, i mizzed himsef fura longlong time, i
didunt efur think i wuld find a nofur mankittee whut wuld kare abowt
minesef da way himself did...

it duzint matter dat ursef iza senyur kittee, i izunt zatlee a spwing
chickem efur... butted we kan get winked anna injoy da time owrsefz haz
den we kan haf meoreez ta howlde uses until we meets atta brig agin...

I iza beleefur in bein happee anna notted puttin thingz of so da anzwer
iz yez i will be purlezed anna honored ta be urown wedwink.

Trudi

i wuld lofta be urown gurlkittee, we kan be spekal furndz furefur,
trudi,
blusin so bad herown whitez furz iz tinged wif pink"

Trudi powrz da tea, adds juzt a bit of kreme anna here comesa new
pawstree,
trudi"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Oct 16, 5:15 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:

Trudi hearing rebeccas nowncmint abowt da fud, decides to make
herown
way
a small table in a qwiet corner, she sees she can still hear the
twibutes
and see kittees come and go, she is only partly in shawdows but is
sure
that
jack will be able to find her, she has gotten two warm cups of nip
tea
with
real cream, and a pastry with creamed chicken with nip for him to
eat
while
he calms down from his wunner furul twibute... she knows that
these
twibutes
while they help heal are awso drainin and she is hoping this qwite
time
will
help sooth hisown nerfz... she sitz qweetlee to wate

Hewwo Trudi! Tis me, see?
Reddy an wantin dat cuppa nip tee!

Oh! Yuse soso gud tu me myne Trudi....dus yu wanna be myne furry own
gurlblush
Jack, delving into his sporran

Jack looks at Trudi and thinks she has never looked more beautiful, he
takes a little box out of his sporran and takes her paw, he is very
nervous and forgets the speech he had memorised earlier and looks
around desperately for help.

Harry runs over to Jack because he can see his predicament...he
whispers in Jack's ear. Then Jack smiles and nods. He turns to Trudi
and smiles. He takes the little box in his paw again and becomes very
serious.
Menny yeers ago, myne Meomie Holly had dis spekal fing...wen she knew
she was goin tu thu Bridje, she called myneself and gave me dis...she
sed wun day I wud meet a spekal gurl and wen dat day awived I wud
know....well, de day has awived Trudi! Me knows mees a furry seenyur
kitty but I has waited soso wong fur dis day.....n fur
yu...............wil yu be myne wed wink? Dare! Mees sed it! He opens
the box and shows Trudi the beautiful sapphire and diamond ring that
nestles in the box.
He waits with bated breath for Trudi's answer.

Old October 26th 11, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O t rolls over on his back. Hey Pigggllleeettt I finded sum skottish nip
whisssskkkkee. Wud annykitty be innerested in dat. He continues to roll
over until he gets on his other side and goes to sleep. Piglett starts to
bop him on the head then decides his head will hurt bad enough in the
morning.

Old October 26th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 24, 12:02*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
ok whut i want iza sukie anna piglet ta rang itsef beclawz mine orginazation
skillz iz not dat gud. *i thinkz da furzt thing piglet needsa know iz whut
klan ursefz iz so her anna sukie kan start wurk, Trudi"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Oct 23, 9:15 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:

beree kule,... err jack whut dat wuld ursef likez? trudi"Rebecca"
wrote in message

Owrown meowmie haz furendz in Scotland, an dere dotter got winked
resintly. Da menz wared kiltz, an da bride wore a big wite dress, juss
like most bridez heer duz.

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
trudi iz thrilled wif herown ring... anna to her soon to be sisfur in
paw... i willz needsalotsa hep, efin do we iza us/skottish kuple i
thinkz it wuld be beree kuldta haffa twadishunal skottish wedwinkin so
derfore ursef iz gonna hafta hep... I iz afwaid i duzint know muc abowt
diz? iz der kilt fur da mencat? iz der bagpipes? iz der haggiz? what
duza
girlkittee wearz... err um, i guezz we shuld piksa date furzt.

On Oct 23, 2:51 am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Jack has run over into a quiet part of the room because he can't bear
it if he is rejected and, before putting a cushion over his ears, he
asks Harry to listen to Trudis answer.'Harry runs over and listens,
then he runs back to Jack and yells SHE SED YES! YES! YES! Jack she
sed yes!
Jack throws the cushion away and twirls his way back to Trudi....he is
breathless and so overjoyed he twirls again. Oh fangu myne bestest
gurl! I'm soso happi!
He takes the ring and ever so gently places it on Trudi's little left
paw - it fits perfectly. He gazes into her eyes and tells her how
happy he is. Me wuffs yu soso mutch. Harry comes over and punches Jack
playfully on the shoulder...concatulations Jack, yuse furry lukky.
Sukie
Naow Trudi, purrlease let myneself hewp yu wiff dis...can me hewp yu
wiffa pwanning?

Jack looks at Trudi....mhhhh...mees onny pwanned tu ask yu dat
impurrtant kwestyun n ,if yu aksepted, tu have Harry fur myne bestest
man. If is hokay, I want yu to choose wat yu want, cos me just wants
tu pweese yu blush

Wael....mine cwan issa Gordon...n purdominately gween n navy n
wite...dis ok? Sukie is gettin hur BIG notepad owt n wookin fur
Piglett so she can port offur n dey can exchange ideerments...mees
gwad dey ar goin tu range fings....mees tired, would yu wike to take a
wittle nap wiff myneself Trudi? See dat soft n fwuffy cushun..big nuff
fur twu??
Old October 26th 11, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

[...]

Ohhhhhhh! Dats da real deal! Jack scoffs sum nip n falls offur.
Old October 27th 11, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ubetcha, i likez napz, anna mozt kushinz will du beclawz i iz kinda small,
it will bea gud nap beclawz we knowz dat sukie anna piglet iz onna job... da
soft liked dat shawl/scarf idermint da hoominz had, trudi, courlin up nezta
jack,

Old October 27th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

jack,"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Oct 24, 12:02 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:

Effurybuddy go way! Trudi n mees tyred n wan a nap....n mees gonna
wash Trudis eerz, nyce n gentul so she getsa sweep in cumfurt....go
way!
Jack purrtekin his Trudi.

Old October 27th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 27, 9:34*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
trudi haz alreedy felled asweep becauze she feelz so safe..."rafflescat" wrote in message

On Oct 27, 1:34 am, "Storrmmee" wrote: ubetcha, i likez napz, anna mozt kushinz will du beclawz i iz kinda small,
it will bea gud nap beclawz we knowz dat sukie anna piglet iz onna job....
da
soft liked dat shawl/scarf idermint da hoominz had, trudi, courlin up
nezta
jack,"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Oct 24, 12:02 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:

Effurybuddy go way! Trudi n mees tyred n wan a nap....n mees gonna
wash Trudis eerz, nyce n gentul so she getsa sweep in cumfurt....go
way!
Jack purrtekin his Trudi.

( Two little black and white cats fall asleep and dream of wedwinks.)

Dinner and Dancing Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 34 October 15th 09 03:59 AM
Dinner Bev Cat anecdotes 0 July 9th 09 01:40 AM
Dinner iz surrfed! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 64 March 26th 09 05:14 PM
On the yacht before dinner Sundance Cat community 9 December 31st 06 04:11 AM
Company for dinner Outsider Cat anecdotes 23 December 17th 06 08:21 PM