In Tha Temple

Old September 19th 11, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default In Tha Temple

Trudi looks up and holds the mowf of da bak pak opin... it beginsta
viberate.... a small rumble like distant thunder can barely be heard above
the talking and laffin kittys... then all offa sudden... owt of da bak pak
comes flyin... a turkey leg, a large hunk of cheese and sefural other items
dat OT had given it earlier then a small sound like a veree ladeelike burp
and a streak of somethin that seemed like an odd shaped frisbee comes
shooting owt, it lands in frunt of ot before the other items get there and
land in a nice arrangement onit... then rather more slowly out comes a
partially drank bottle of nip tea.

Trudi smiles... I think datz all dat platter iza loaner furm da bakpak juzt
bring itsef bak when ursefz iz dun... duz ursef need gwasses, der is some
ofur onna table wiffa fudz anna dwnkz... trudi...
"Gramby" wrote in message
O T hears Trudi's call and runs to the majik pak pak. Diz iz O T anna I
woud preciate haffink my fudz bak.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Ranger Greykitten" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:45:49 -0500, Gramby wrote:

LLizzie likes the fun Chester and Ranger iz having and deecides to try
it. She looks at Piglett who smiles so she runs to the top of the steps,
tucks her tail unter her, lifts her back legs and slides down the steps.
Only problem if she can't stop at the bottom and ends up in the water.
She looks shocked then turns to Chester, we meented to do dat didn't
wee! I neffer knu dere waZ suck a wonnerfulz plaze, I reallie neffer
knew dat.

At least da wadder is nice an warm! I'z ended up in da water a lot of
times, but dis is da most comfurble water I'z ever dropped in to.

Ranger

That'z bekuz it iz soft spring water.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old September 19th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T thanks her, I will bring da pladder bak anna I will git sum glazzez if
anyofther wantz sum nip tea.

Old September 20th 11, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On 19 Sep 2011 14:22:09 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

[Amelia, Aed, and Morgana appear from the passageway, and they stand
looking in awe at the scene before them. A huge cavern, which appears to
be open to the sky, is in front of them. The walls of the cavern are
quartz of various colors. A huge expanse of level ground with a crystal-
clear river on either side forms the floor of the cavern. Beautiful
buildings of various sizes built of gold, silver, and precious gems are
arrayed over the ground. Between and around the buildings grow lovely,
fragrant plants and herbs.

Cybèle: Oh my towz! Dis is just lubbly, izn't it?

Oriane: Indeed it is! This will make a wondeful location for the Jellicle
ball!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/19/2011 7:29:17 PM
Old September 20th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Anuit: Oh, and maybe you kitties could offer some advice. The scouts we
have sent to your world have reported that you make use of teleporters
quite often. We do too, but there is a little problem - because of our
surroundings and the way energy flows through the crystals, it is not
possible to teleport between this cavern and the surface. Will that be a
problem?

Amelia: No, I'm sure it won't. In fact, I'm sure that we will be able to
rig up a transporter relay that will enable teleporting between here and
the surface. If you don't object, that is.
Old September 20th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"

LLizzie likes the fun Chester and Ranger iz having and deecides to try
it. She looks at Piglett who smiles so she runs to the top of the steps,
tucks her tail unter her, lifts her back legs and slides down the steps.
Only problem if she can't stop at the bottom and ends up in the water.
She looks shocked then turns to Chester, we meented to do dat didn't
wee! I neffer knu dere waZ suck a wonnerfulz plaze, I reallie neffer
knew dat.

At least da wadder is nice an warm! I'z ended up in da water a lot of
times, but dis is da most comfurble water I'z ever dropped in to.

Ranger

ai hab nebber bin in wadder maownself Ranger.
Pipps
Old September 20th 11, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

ai hab nebber bin in wadder maownself Ranger. Pipps

Well, I haf a habit of overestimating sometimes, so I end up in da wadder
fairly often.

Ranger
Old September 21st 11, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai hab nebber bin in wadder maownself Ranger. Pipps

Well, I haf a habit of overestimating sometimes, so I end up in da wadder
fairly often.

Ranger

ai dunt wike wadder much.
But ai m Pres uff da TGK Club sew ai gess ai shud twy wadder unse.
Wyll yew joyne meh?

Pipps

Old September 21st 11, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I finkz kauze diz wadder iz atta temple for cats, that it duzent stick tu u
like da wadder at minehome duz. Diz realli iaz a majikal plaze. Lizzie
getting out of the river one more time.

The Temple Granby Cat community 7 May 9th 09 10:42 PM
Arriving at the Temple Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 19 May 9th 09 12:56 AM
Repurrt frum da Temple ob Bast Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 5 April 27th 09 07:04 AM
Madurai Meenakshiamman Temple Kumbabhishekam Invitation [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 5th 09 01:12 PM
Da Bewinkin at Effurycat's Temple of Bast Begins!! JGW Cat community 49 July 8th 04 03:50 AM