Road trip update

Old December 31st 03, 11:05 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Hoo Boy, Watta Layowt!!
I tink I'yl go furr snax, and den chek owt dat enklozt bak porsh.

Dyna jumpin owt ov da R.V.

And if any of you kitties still on board are afraid of the Out (as I
used to be), Unka Pat just ran a screened tube from the back of the RV
to the enclosed porch. Samuel Kitten found a way under the bunk and into
the generator compartment, and you can jump from there into the screened
tube so you can avoid go outside at all - you can get from the RV to the
porch and the house while still enclosed.

And it looks like he set out a couple platters of smoked turkey! Oh,
I've got to get some of that!

Cleopatra

Old December 31st 03, 11:10 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Sonam Dasara wrote:
Wow! Dis iz reely nice, Cleopatra - watta place! Anna tank yew fur
drivin all us kitteez!

Mlle. Anaïs, getting her party hat and noisemaker ready

I'm glad to help out! I've enjoyed seeing parts of the US that I've
never seen before.

Cleopatra

Old December 31st 03, 11:13 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Hey, Felix - lookie here! Unka Pat works for one of de fireworks
companies a few miles from here, and I sort of borrowed his ID card!
Let's teleport over to one of doze places and see if'n we'z can find any
goodies dere!

Sammy Kitten

Old January 1st 04, 01:33 AM
Miss Violette

you isa sucha goodgood drifer. Her isa nippy peanutbutter cookie wif
crampuff icing fur you ta eat... TV so impressed wif his friend's driving
skillz
The Highland Kitties wrote in message
Having heard requests from a huge number of kitties (well, two kitties,
actually) for a New Years party at the place where turkeybirds are
raised, Cleo has spent the last day and a half driving the RV straight
through on route 66. Driving as fast as she does, it was not a problem
to make it to California in time.

Sammy Kitten Felix, Cleocatra just drove right past the Air Furce Base
where I wanted to stop to play wif rockets and missiles and bombs and
fings, but we can teleport back dere if we want to later. And when de
Are Vee leaves Unka Pat's turkeybird place, it'll be passing wifin a
couple of miles of three fireworks factories! In fact, I'll bet we could
'port over the fireworks places from the turkeybird place and bring back
some goodies fur de New Year's party!

Tabitha Kitten Yawn! I'z been sleeping fur a while. Are we back in
Califurnia already? Wow! You sure do drive fast, Cleo.

Cleopatra I drive as fast a conditions allow. grumble unappreciative
little kittens.../grumble

Ok, we're on Interstate 15 heading south through Cajon Pass. We passed
through Needles, Barstow, and Victorville, staying on route 66 the whole
way. All of those deserted cafes and gas stations along the way looked
kind of sad - it's easy to tell that this used to be *the* major
highway. But once you get to Victorville I found that Interstate 15 now
follows the old route 66 route down into the north end of San Bernardino
and Fontana. So we'll stick with the route 66 path down to downtown San
Bernardino, then head east to Highland and the turkeybird place.

Cleopatra

Old January 1st 04, 01:36 AM
Miss Violette

*OEJ* stand up and stretches... Fireworks, loud noizes, boomz anna confetti,
I likez dis iderment... OEJ
Seanette Blaylock wrote in message
The Highland Kitties had some very
interesting things to say about Road trip update:

Sammy Kitten Felix, Cleocatra just drove right past the Air Furce Base
where I wanted to stop to play wif rockets and missiles and bombs and
fings, but we can teleport back dere if we want to later. And when de
Are Vee leaves Unka Pat's turkeybird place, it'll be passing wifin a
couple of miles of three fireworks factories! In fact, I'll bet we could
'port over the fireworks places from the turkeybird place and bring back
some goodies fur de New Year's party!

That sounds like fun!

Felix, still a kitten at heart

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old January 1st 04, 01:39 AM
Miss Violette

Yes please, I am a little shy around people anna I wuuld notted liketa meet
the D*G onna myown. TV holdz da door fur hisownfriend and out the go
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
The RV rolls slowly down 14th street as Cleo looks for the right
address. Spotting the right house number she turns the RV down the long
driveway, barely avoiding scraping the walls of the RV along the
chain-link fence. She pulls through the open gate into the back yard.
The RV rolls to a stop in front of the garage

Ok, we're here! Before you all leave the RV, let me point out the
layout. The turkey pens are over there - be careful, those tom turkeys
are big and MEAN! There's the house - there's a cat flap in the front
and back doors, and our host has rigged a screen around the back porch
to make things more comfortable for those kitties who don't like being
outdoors.

That old siamese kitty on the porch is Samantha. She owns this place.
There's a d*g inside the house, named Maggie, but she'll most likely
stay out of our way - she's really shy.

Add right in front of us is a tree that's *wonderful* for climbing! Easy
to up, and easy to get down.

There's kitty kibble inside the house, and canned food, and various
brands of kitty snacks. We'll be getting roast turkey later, and I've
got a bunch of nip-based goodies that I'll be breaking out as it gets
closer to midnight.

Everybody have fun!

with that, Cleopatra heads for the open door of the RV
TV, would you like for me to show you around?

Cleopatra