A Brydill Sheower furr Lucy

Old May 26th 07, 07:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default A Brydill Sheower furr Lucy

I am soo happy dat yu ar sooo happy!
--
Pitô.ônya

The Porter Cats wrote:
Pitô.ônya, how ellagent! Yu are such a good frend to me! Da purfoom is
wunderful an so purrfect fur my big day. The scarf is heffunly.

Lucy, pawing it oppen carefully

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Pit2nya sneaks away to wrap her present...She gets out the Hermes
Purrfoom, and wraps it in a Hermes Scarf, artfully designed with 2
leopards and a birdie and a frame of flowers and cute creatures (see
http://tinyurl.com/ytasm8 ) wraps that in gold tissuepaper and ties a
Hermes ribbon around the top, then fluffs the scarf and gold
tissuepaper above the ribbon.

Lucy, this is a gift furr yu wiff awl mine luff an gudgud wishez!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 28th 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
EbonyMog

*walks in*

Oh deer... Iss I tew lait? Tuh boofay lookz pawful nise...

Old May 28th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ebony youz haz to haff some Kitty tell yourownself about da "porter" and how
it workz. I would but I izn't quite sure. You dozent haff to walk at all,
it takez you anywere you wanna goez. Also, if yourownself effer needs
somethin special, Tiger, of the houze of soft and furry, haz a majic back
pack that has about efferthing a kitty needs. He is a nize Kitty and
berryberry helpfulz. Der are a lot of nize kitties here.
oups.com...

Old May 28th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you iz nefur too late, itz kattime anna we duz what we wantz fur az long az
we wantz, Trudi

Old May 29th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

EbonyMog wrote:
*walks in*

Oh deer... Iss I tew lait? Tuh boofay lookz pawful nise...

Neffurr tuuu layte tu eet an hav fun!
An no sutsh ting az tuu mutsh fun in diz groop!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 30th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On 28 May 2007 05:05:33 -0700, EbonyMog's nimble, little paws typed:

*walks in*

Oh deer... Iss I tew lait? Tuh boofay lookz pawful nise...

Meow! ov cawze not! Yur just in tyme! Heer, let me get yourownself a
plate - ummm derez shrimpeez, an scallops, an candied mousies, well,
my deer, you just fill up yur plate, and come ofur and joyne usses!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/29/2007 8:03:33 PM