I duz not want to change myown name!

Old June 26th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default I duz not want to change myown name!

Meowmie sez she iz gunna giv myownself a new name -- she sez sheze gunna
start callin myownself Tubbo. Well, I refuze to anser to dat --itz
redikulus! I iz not changin myown name and datz dat!

Sundance, who is remaining Sundance, so there!

Old June 26th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:23:32 +0000, Sundance wrote:

Meowmie sez she iz gunna giv myownself a new name -- she sez sheze gunna
start callin myownself Tubbo. Well, I refuze to anser to dat --itz
redikulus! I iz not changin myown name and datz dat!

Sundance, who is remaining Sundance, so there!

SundNCE IS A BOOTIFUL NAME. mlb
Old June 27th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 17:47, mlbriggs wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:23:32 +0000, Sundance wrote:

Meowmie sez she iz gunna giv myownself a new name -- she sez sheze
gunna
start callin myownself Tubbo. Well, I refuze to anser to dat --itz
redikulus! I iz not changin myown name and datz dat!

Sundance, who is remaining Sundance, so there!

SundNCE IS A BOOTIFUL NAME. mlb

Yes yes. We second that! Sundance is a wonderful name. Why would
ennyone want ot change dat? Wheras, "Tubbo" duzn't sound nice at all.
Ifn they change yor name, how will ennyone know who you are?

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old June 27th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sundance, yourownself needz ta talk nize ta yourown hooman. Dey was
probablyu upset with yourownself. If youz PURRZZ nice and head butts dem,
dey calmz down and you can get yourownway. Even if dey changz yourown name,
you can stil sign in as Sundance and we won't anyoneofus tell dem. Piglet
knowing how to make the hooman chang der mindz.

Old June 27th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
Meowmie sez she iz gunna giv myownself a new name -- she sez sheze
gunna start callin myownself Tubbo. Well, I refuze to anser to dat
--itz redikulus! I iz not changin myown name and datz dat!

Sundance, who is remaining Sundance, so there!

Datz terribobbul!
De olny nikky-nayme dat sootz yu is Sunnydance.
I yam shur dat yu ar svelt, haffing lozt dat pownd uh wyle uhgo.
Juzt iggynore hur wen hur kawlz yu T****o...(I kant effin say it.)

Yu Sweeteeness,
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 27th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:23:32 +0000, Sundance wrote:

Meowmie sez she iz gunna giv myownself a new name -- she sez sheze gunna
start callin myownself Tubbo. Well, I refuze to anser to dat --itz
redikulus! I iz not changin myown name and datz dat!

Sundance, who is remaining Sundance, so there!

SundNCE IS A BOOTIFUL NAME. mlb

Fangu, datz whut I fingkz, too.

Sundance, still holding out

Old June 27th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
On Tuesday 26 June 2007 17:47, mlbriggs wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:23:32 +0000, Sundance wrote:

Meowmie sez she iz gunna giv myownself a new name -- she sez sheze
gunna
start callin myownself Tubbo. Well, I refuze to anser to dat --itz
redikulus! I iz not changin myown name and datz dat!

Sundance, who is remaining Sundance, so there!

SundNCE IS A BOOTIFUL NAME. mlb

Yes yes. We second that! Sundance is a wonderful name. Why would
ennyone want ot change dat? Wheras, "Tubbo" duzn't sound nice at all.
Ifn they change yor name, how will ennyone know who you are?

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred

I fingk it had sumfing to do wif me eetin almost a hole kan uv cat fudz when
Meowmie furgetted to put it away. If she leevez it owt, itz not myown fault
fur not lettin it go to waste.

Sundance

Old June 27th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I purrz lotz -- when I duz, meowmie usez wun uv da gud nikkynamez: Mr.
Cuddly Guy. SHe haz uther nice nikkynamez fur me, so I duznt know why she
needz to call myownself bad wunz.

Sundance

Old June 27th 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
Meowmie sez she iz gunna giv myownself a new name -- she sez sheze
gunna start callin myownself Tubbo. Well, I refuze to anser to dat
--itz redikulus! I iz not changin myown name and datz dat!

Sundance, who is remaining Sundance, so there!

Datz terribobbul!
De olny nikky-nayme dat sootz yu is Sunnydance.
I yam shur dat yu ar svelt, haffing lozt dat pownd uh wyle uhgo.
Juzt iggynore hur wen hur kawlz yu T****o...(I kant effin say it.)

Yu Sweeteeness,
--
Pitô.ônya

Aw, fangks, Sweetee, yoo sertinly knowz how to make myownself feel betterer.
Akshulee, Meowmie haz lotz more nice nikkynamez fur me dan not-so-nice onez,
so I shudn't kumplane. I fingk she kallz myownself "Cutie Guy" more dan she
kallz me Sundance.

Sundance the Cutie Guy