'nip sock

Old October 9th 04, 10:37 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default 'nip sock

Another sign Francis is perking up...

After this morning's constitutional round the garden with Nathan, Francis came
in and pounced on his favourite toy - a 'nip sock (one of my old socks with
catnip inside it and the open end knotted closed). Francis decided the 'nip
sock was highly dangerous and had to be gutted with his back claws ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old October 9th 04, 11:53 AM
Lisa Katt

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers skrev i meddelandet
Another sign Francis is perking up...

After this morning's constitutional round the garden with Nathan, Francis

came
in and pounced on his favourite toy - a 'nip sock (one of my old socks with
catnip inside it and the open end knotted closed). Francis decided the 'nip
sock was highly dangerous and had to be gutted with his back claws ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Aww, Francis must be feeling fairly good.
Purrs, Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old October 9th 04, 12:37 PM
Yowie

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
Another sign Francis is perking up...

After this morning's constitutional round the garden with Nathan, Francis

came
in and pounced on his favourite toy - a 'nip sock (one of my old socks

with
catnip inside it and the open end knotted closed). Francis decided the

'nip
sock was highly dangerous and had to be gutted with his back claws ;-)

Yay Francis!

Video it and send it to the idiot vet with a "you wanted to murder this cat"
on the cover.

Yowie

---

Old October 9th 04, 01:43 PM
Marina

Yowie wrote:

Video it and send it to the idiot vet with a "you wanted to murder this cat"
on the cover.

Good idea! Go, Francis!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 9th 04, 04:20 PM
Dan M

Another sign Francis is perking up...

After this morning's constitutional round the garden with Nathan, Francis came
in and pounced on his favourite toy - a 'nip sock (one of my old socks with
catnip inside it and the open end knotted closed). Francis decided the 'nip
sock was highly dangerous and had to be gutted with his back claws ;-)

That's EXCELLENT news! We're continuing our purrs.