Dumdum pooter..mrrrrrrrrrt

Old March 17th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Default Dumdum pooter..mrrrrrrrrrt

diz dum fing iz akting UPP ugin n wunt let meowmee git
on da innernet tew anzwur hur emaylz..
Hur iz twin tew be pashunt wiff wt..Mrrrrrrt?
Et sez efferfing iz umkay, but wt jest wunt cunext...
Watevur
Luffs
Mosey
PUUUUUUUUURR

Old March 17th 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

YeUP, it iz..Pa tryd tew fyx et n et jest wunt wurk rite gnow..
MrrrrrrrtMrrrrrrrt
ur wyl tryy layter Mosey

oh my diz iz horriblez, Trudi

"Mosey "=^..^=""

Old March 18th 10, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:10:54 -0700, Mosey \"=^..^=\"'s busy little fingers
typed:

Maybe it's cuz yor top posting. (;-))

Just kidding, but have you thought uv Linux? or is it a hardware
purrroblem?

Regardless, I wish good health fur you and the putur.

Fred

--
Regards,
Fred
Old March 18th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

"Fred"
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:10:54 -0700, Mosey \"=^..^=\"'s busy little fingers
typed:

Maybe it's cuz yor top posting. (;-))

Nope..hee hee hee

Just kidding, but have you thought uv Linux? or is it a hardware
purrroblem?

Et iz sumfung tew dew wif da dum rowter...mrrrrrrrrt..
Regardless, I wish good health fur you and the putur.

Fank yweownself Unka Fred.

Fred

Old March 19th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:46:45 -0700, Mosey \"=^..^=\"'s busy little fingers
typed:

"Fred"
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:10:54 -0700, Mosey \"=^..^=\"'s busy little
fingers typed:

Maybe it's cuz yor top posting. (;-))

Nope..hee hee hee

Just kidding, but have you thought uv Linux? or is it a hardware
purrroblem?

Et iz sumfung tew dew wif da dum rowter...mrrrrrrrrt..
Regardless, I wish good health fur you and the putur.

Fank yweownself Unka Fred.

Have you tried the old power cycle trick. Unplug the MDM & RTR
and leave them without power for at least 10 seconds. Then put power
back only to the MDM at first until it's up and running completely. Then
put power back to the router. This sorts out their IP addressing and
timing. It will speed up and clear up a lot of problems.
Not everything of course, but it's worth a try.
Old March 20th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

"Fred"
[...]

Fanks Unka Fred..mine Pa haz twied dat tew n sumtymes et wurkz n sumtymez
gnot.
Chow..
Mosey