I'm Baaaack!

Old February 8th 13, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Default I'm Baaaack!

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

There are 4 of us cats here, me (Mosey) PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.
You MUST spend MORE time with poor Clawdius or he WILL feel
neglected, and you DON'T want that, do you?
Does he have ANY toys? Catnip?
YOU'RE getting old? HA! Our Mom will be 68 on April 15.

Hooman men don't live as long, so I'm closer to death, lets say.
Yes Clawdius has toys, He gets nip efurry once in a while, like effury
two days or so. He gets play time efurry day, but it's nefur enuff, I
know. There is not enuff hours in a day, but I do efurryfing I can. I
will play wif him tonight before bed, as I always do, and he's had
several short sessions today already.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old February 8th 13, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

There are 4 of us cats here, me (Mosey) PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.
You MUST spend MORE time with poor Clawdius or he WILL feelneglected, and
you DON'T want that, do you?
Does he have ANY toys? Catnip?
YOU'RE getting old? HA! Our Mom will be 68 on April 15.
__________________________________________________ _________________________
Hooman men don't live as long, so I'm closer to death, lets say.

They don't?
There was a story on Yahoo news about a couple who had been married for 80
years..she is 97 and he is 101 years old.

Yes Clawdius has toys, He gets nip efurry once in a while, like effury
two days or so. He gets play time efurry day, but it's nefur enuff, I
know. There is not enuff hours in a day, but I do efurryfing I can. I
will play wif him tonight before bed, as I always do, and he's had
several short sessions today already.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Okay then.
Ai hope you wyl both beh vury happi

Regardz tu u tew
Mosey

Old February 8th 13, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Unclefred" wrote in message
Hello Kitties,
Long time no see. So much has happened, sum gudgud and some
furry bad. I'ze living in Nova Scotia now and last June I rescued a
kitty I names Clawduis. He duzent meow, just prrrrums when he want to
talk. When he want to play he lets me know by clawing and biting me,
usually furry gently, but sumtimes less gently. Hence his name! I'ze
tryin to get him tu use verbal kommunications, but so fur, ni luck.
He's a beautiful Kitty and he'll be 2 years old sum time in May.
He's part tiger and part white in patches.
He looks like a male version of my former cat Diana, who I had to
leave
with Heather when I left Ontario, along with her son Ryan and his
friend
Cinnamon. Some of you may remember that time, 4 years ago.
This brings me to the sad news. I got an email frum Heather a
few days ago and she said that Ryan had been sick and she was going to
take him to the vet on Jan. 30th, but he didn't make it till then.
You
know how heartbroken we feel when we loose a kitty. I felt that way
and
I'm sure Heather feels it too. Ryan wanted so much to be with all the
other kitties at Heathers. When I took him there and was saying
goodbye
he grabbed my hand gently with his paw and licked the back of my hand
5
times and then let it go. He was clearly saying thank-you. I had
raised him from a kitten and we loved each other, but it just goes to
show you how much he wanted to be at Heather's sanctuary with all the
other kitties he had visited before. He would have been about 9 years
old.
Heather, for those of you who know her, is not well herself and
has only sent me that one email. She is not at the computer often,
she
said, and I' purrring fur her as well as fur Ryan's soul. There are
so
many wonderful kitties at the bridge. I know too that Diana, his
mother, will be sad, as she was with him all his life and I asked
Heather to take special care of her. It hurts to be so far away from
them, and not able to help. I hope Heather will be alright and able
look after all her pride/clowder.

Purrs from here go out to Cocoa, and Turtle as well as I've seen
the messages about them tuu. None of us is alone, and it helps me
give
the best care I can to Clawdius while he is here.
My best wishes go out to you all. None of us knows how long we
have, but our hearts stay strong and we take with us who we have
become
in this life, nothing else. Ryan became someone very beautiful and
intelligent. He'll do well, and I'll see him again.

--
Warmest Regards,
Fred Williams

HiHiHi, Unka Fred!!!
I rememfur yu, an I tink yu myte hav had Clawdia lazt tyme I herd frum
yu?
We ar fyne in Cattyfurrnya, I heowp yu ar nottid duu kowld in Nova
Skowsha.
Lub,
--
Pitö.önya

Old February 8th 13, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

[...]

It's nice to know you're so concerned about him. I am too. He's
had a rough life before coming to me and it's much better now, I promise
you. It's not perfect, but it's as perfect as I can make it.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old February 8th 13, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Unclefred" wrote in message
[...]

We're at -14 degrees C, (7 degrees F). Expecting a blizzard, but so far
it's sunny. maybe just starting to cloud over. I've turned the heat
on. Clawdius has found a high spot in the livingroom and is settling in
to nap there.
I may have got here once or twice since Clawdius joined me last year,
but I don't remember it. I've re-registered with the server and it
seems to be working OK.
Don't have a lot of time to post, and I'll turn it over to Clawdius
soon.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old February 9th 13, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

[...]

Yes, we were so concerned about him.
We're glad you are taking such good care of him Uncl Fred.
May I ask you ONE more question?
Is Clawduis fixed? Does he still have his, um 'nads'?
If he does, I imagine there are FREE/LOW COST places you can get THAT taken
care of.
Even if he is an indoor ONLY kitty, he will mark his territory ALL over
your dwelling.
Spraying here and there and everywhere. You don't want THAT, do you?
We know you love Clawdius , and are doing the best you can for him. Srsly.

Regards to you both

Mosey for his House

Old February 9th 13, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

[...]

He was fixed-what-wasn't-broken furry shortly after he came to
me. He's napping on the bed now. Furry peacefully. Later we'll play
and he loves getting into the piano. It's an upright and I open the
front and he goes right up besidethe hammers and mechanism. I think he
may have been a piano tuner in a previous life. For him it's like a
religious experience and we purr to each uther and he's furry happy
there. It goes on fur 10 or 15 minutes. He sniffs and rubs his muzzle
on the works and he's furry gentle and dusn't break anyfing at all.
I'm off to make another potato salad. One wasn't enough tonight.
I'm still hungry.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old February 9th 13, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

[...]

Whew, that's good to know

He's napping on the bed now. Furry peacefully. Later we'll play
and he loves getting into the piano. It's an upright and I open the
front and he goes right up beside the hammers and mechanism. I think he
may have been a piano tuner in a previous life.

You mean he's all 'keyed up'?..BAD pun..(waffs )

For him it's like a
religious experience and we purr to each uther and he's furry happy
there. It goes on fur 10 or 15 minutes. He sniffs and rubs his muzzle
on the works and he's furry gentle and dusn't break anyfing at all.

He sounds like a real sweetheart A good kitty and new friend for you.

I'm off to make another potato salad. One wasn't enough tonight.
I'm still hungry.

Mom and Dad just had teriyaki..she had baked salmon with brown rice and she
put plain Greek yoghurt on hers. and Dad had teriyaki chicken.
Pipps got some salmon. Not me, cuz I will hurk it up.

I'm glad everything is fine with you and him

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Regards,
Mosey Cat

Old February 9th 13, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:17:02 -0500, Unclefred wrote:

Nice ta heer from you Harri. I remembfer when you were a road
kitty ana trucker. Are you still retired tu a house life now? Yu shud
haf yor hooman reely well trained by now. I hopwe youse been doing
well.
I'll tell Clawdius about yu and yu and he can talk sumtime. It's
nice tu be back.

Yep, we'z all doing well. I'z likin life as a housecat, 'specially since
I run da howse. I'z efen got da dogg trained purrty well, but da hoomins
always take a bit of effort to keep in line.

I'll be glad to talk to Clawdius. It'z allez nice to see more kitties in
da Community. And it's really good to hear from you again.

Harri
Old February 9th 13, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Harri Roadcat wrote:

On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:17:02 -0500, Unclefred wrote:

Nice ta heer from you Harri. I remembfer when you were a road
kitty ana trucker. Are you still retired tu a house life now? Yu
shud
haf yor hooman reely well trained by now. I hopwe youse been doing
well.
I'll tell Clawdius about yu and yu and he can talk sumtime. It's
nice tu be back.

Yep, we'z all doing well. I'z likin life as a housecat, 'specially
since I run da howse. I'z efen got da dogg trained purrty well, but da
hoomins always take a bit of effort to keep in line.

I'll be glad to talk to Clawdius. It'z allez nice to see more kitties
in da Community. And it's really good to hear from you again.

Harri

Clawdius here. I know what you mean about effort tu train da
hooman. Fred is always on da puter and only plays wif me about an hour
a day, totall time. What's there fur a kitty to do. I'ze played wif
all my toys and explored efurry inch uv da place many times.
Do you know wh ydey say cats iz lazy? We's sleepin all da time
because we'z boredd! An da snow and wind fur da last 24 hours just
neffer lets up.
Fred serves me supper on da piano bench, waer he eets and we dine
togeffer, but I needs a playmate. It's tough bein an only cat.

--
Regards,
Clawdius.