Group is awfully quiet.

Old February 20th 13, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Default Group is awfully quiet.

Is anykiity home? Say Hihi ifn you can. Why is efurry kitty
so kwiet?

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old February 20th 13, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/20/2013 2:57 PM, Unclefred wrote:
Is anykiity home? Say Hihi ifn you can. Why is efurry kitty
so kwiet?

Hi, Unclefred. Our Mommy has been sick and we have been making sure she
is warm enough when she was napping. She is feeling better now.

Lucy Lu
Old February 20th 13, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 20, 2:57*pm, Unclefred wrote:
* * * * Is anykiity home? *Say Hihi ifn you can. *Why is efurry kitty
so kwiet?

Mine Uncl Bill broked mine computer. It is fixed neow an wee will be
on da nose groop mor offun.

Ant MICKI an I fixed itted, GNOT Uncl Bill

Everykitty glare at Uncl Bill

--
WooToo
Old February 20th 13, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Is anykiity home? Say Hihi ifn you can. Why is efurry kitty
so kwiet?

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Hihi,
I don't know if this will show up, because my posts don't seem to be showing
up for some darn reason, Uncle Fred.
A LOT of folks here having trouble with their computers. Yup.
Makes me VERY upset ! Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!

Regards to you too,

Mosey for his house

Old February 20th 13, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"ann791" wrote in message ...

On 2/20/2013 2:57 PM, Unclefred wrote:
Is anykiity home? Say Hihi ifn you can. Why is efurry kitty
so kwiet?

Hi, Unclefred. Our Mommy has been sick and we have been making sure she is
warm enough when she was napping. She is feeling better now.

Lucy Lu

Hi Lucy Lu,
I am sorry your Mommy has been sick, but we are glad she is feeling better
now
You were so good to keep her warm when she was sick. yeUP.

Luffs n *nosepoinks*

Mosey for his home

Old February 20th 13, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Unclefred" wrote in message
Is anykiity home? Say Hihi ifn you can. Why is efurry kitty
so kwiet?

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

I keep lookin, but nokitty is postin!
Antee Sylvia

Old February 20th 13, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Feb 20, 2:57 pm, Unclefred wrote:
Is anykiity home? Say Hihi ifn you can. Why is efurry kitty
so kwiet?

Mine Uncl Bill broked mine computer. It is fixed neow an wee will be
on da nose groop mor offun.

Ant MICKI an I fixed itted, GNOT Uncl Bill

Everykitty glare at Uncl Bill

--
WooToo

Haihai WooToo,

We are sawry yer computer broke, but we are glad Ant Micki fixed it.
Moms computer is giving her trubl tu. BOSH as they sai in Scotland. That
means phooey!
We won't glare at Unkl Bill, bekauz hym iz tu nise tu usses.

Luffs headbumps n *nosepoinks* tu awl uf owr furendz
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old February 20th 13, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:57:12 -0500, Unclefred wrote:

Is anykiity home? Say Hihi ifn you can. Why is efurry kitty so kwiet?

Mine dummhoomin has been working tootoo many hours at da toona place and
is too tired to post fur us when he gets home. We'z trying to fix dat
prollem.

Sammy
Old February 20th 13, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

"Unclefred" wrote in message
Is anykiity home? Say Hihi ifn you can. Why is efurry kitty
so kwiet?

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

I keep lookin, but nokitty is postin!
Antee Sylvia

Hi, Antee Sylvia,
I keep TRYING to post, but they don't seem to be showing up, sometimes.
That SUCKS!
I HOPE you can see THIS one.

You are a very nice human

Love, and purrs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old February 21st 13, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:57:12 -0500, Unclefred wrote:

Is anykiity home? Say Hihi ifn you can. Why is efurry kitty
so kwiet?

Dere iz nuffin tu post bowt cpt nudder stormz on da wey dat maks
ole bones hurt an da ski iz darrk an weez n tyrd ov wyntr an sno
Weez nead fluttrbys tu chayz an gren gras tu rol in. Aniwey my meomie sez she iz planin my 16 burfdey

zelbratiomn sun . TuTu

OT--ISN'T THIS A CAT GROUP??? ---MIKE--- Cat anecdotes 64 August 20th 11 10:53 PM
Group Hug! Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 1 October 4th 05 01:29 AM
This is a CAT group not a CHAT group BuZZard Cat health & behaviour 36 March 12th 05 03:37 AM
To The Group Len Albrecht Cat health & behaviour 256 July 4th 04 07:55 AM
new to group [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 3 September 10th 03 03:27 AM