Dire warnin

Old March 12th 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Dire warnin

Cheryl wrote:
John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:31:47 -0330, Cheryl wrote:

I iz a easygoin sole. Effurycat an hoomin sez so. I lykes a kquiet
life an lotsa pettin.

Troodur cats spoyls this.

That hoomin frum thu sheltur wuz a bit wurried I - ME!! - wud be meen
tu pore liddul tramatized Cinnamon, wat was bandoned atta sheltur wif
hur babycats. Cinnamon spent thu furst weeks underneef fings,
pertendin she wuz skeerd uv me. Wen she camed out, she had alla
kindsa fits jus cuz I wuz playin wif hur tayle a bit. I neffur saw
wun so fluffy. Duz that sound lyke I wuz bein meen?

now shez chasin me around thu hous. This iz rilly, rilly notted fare
attall.

Thatz wat hapins wen yu iz a furry kind an evuntempured cat an sumwun
brings a trooder cat intu thu hous.

Beauty steels my fudz and Spring chayses me. Two trooder cats!
Cinder

Yu iz wurse off then me!

Dey fink dey i havin fun! TuTu
Old March 13th 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Mrrrrrrt? wee hab tew minny uff uss heer n weeeeeee hab tew hyde
wen hoominz kime ovur cuz wee dunt wunna git en trubble.
Luffs
Mosey

i mean i wantsa send dem purrminint, Trudi
"Mosey "=^..^=""

Mrrrrrrrrt? shure, han dem port offer heer n wee kan hab uh partee.
I wil git sum snax fur usses...
Luffs
Mosey

you wantsa orange kitty??? i kan send tiger, or chester who iz really
buff, or efin oej or barbi who haz a little orangwif ofur kulurz, trudi

"Mosey "=^..^=""
Mrrrrrrrrrt
We gotz trooder catz n uh foo rakkoonz n possumz on da bak pateeo n
meowmee duzznt feed dem innymoar cuz hur got in truuble wiff da snarky
naybur hoo teld da manugur ubaowt et...we dont gotz inny orunge catz in
diz hoam..nope..dats wat meowmee tell dat naybur, .hoo needz tew git
uh lyfe n stoppp et.
Da naybur gotted rukuzzed up cuz dere wuz uh fite tween 2 orunge
kitteez yesturdey.
Weeeee awl stay indoorz.
Luffs
Mosey

i feelz your pane, tiger, glarin arownd at all these truder cats
"Cheryl"

--
Sam

Old March 14th 10, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Sawry..baowt dat.
Mosey

hrmph, Trudi, foiled agin

"Mosey "=^..^="" Mrrrrrrt? wee hab tew minny uff uss heer n weeeeeee

Old March 14th 10, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

no purlimz, i willz juzt keep tryinta get rid of deze ofurz , Trudi, on a
mishunta be an onli kittee

Old March 15th 10, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well i started da day i getted here afur i wuz heafy butted it izunt wurkin,
Trudi
"Mosey "=^..^="" wrote in message
Waffz, gud wuk wuff dat.
Mosey