Hoo haz da Laowdust Purr?

Old March 15th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Hoo haz da Laowdust Purr?

she is a teckno kitty, the particular phone we had was one with speed dial
in the phone,... i often let it sit where i could grab it easily and then
forget it... but OEJ could flip it over and punch it on and dial... but then
this is the cat that caused me to gt a computer desk with the keyboard shelf
underneath because when she was done with me being on the computer she would
come over and literally punch the keyboard to shut it off... i now have the
keyboard under the desk and got rid of that phone... soft...

*soft sniickerin can be heard from various points in the livingrum behind da
soft*
"Granby" wrote in message
Yez I herd u uzed ta kall her when dere waz no hoomanz around. Iz dat
where da spression "smartie Kat" komed frun? O T rollong on the floor.

For anyone interested, OEJ really did call me on the phone several times.
Guess she just stepped on the right button or, just wanted to purr for me.
I would talk to soft later and say "why did you call" she swore she
didn't and all I had heard was purring.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
lookit bub, befur yoursef kamed ta lif wiffa gramby i usta kall her onna
ringy box when soft wuzint home, OEJ
"Granby" wrote in message
yez and when dem purrz in a fone, dat drifvez me krazie. O T not liking
that very much.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez beclawz we knowz da gramby liksa purrz sumtimez mee anna tiger
purrz inna phone fur hersuf, Trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
None of uzenz haz a loud purr. If we iz laying by grambys head her
kan hear O T and me a liddle. Willow is so soft u haz to haff a paw
on her to hear itself. Piglett knowing gramby wishes just one on of
us would have a really loud purr.

Dem cats at auntie soft's houze haz loud purz, well a kouple of dem
duz.
"Mosey "=^..^="" wrote in message

"MeOwy"
On Mar 13, 12:03 pm, "Mosey \"=^..^=\"" "MeOwy"
On Mar 11, 9:24 pm, "Mosey \"=^..^=\""

In yerown hoam? Heer, et iz myownself, n I gotted frum mine Unka
Mutt
befur
hee wint tew RB..I luff tew puuuuuuuuurr laowd. Sqweex duzznt
purr, Pookie
duz, but et izznt vury laowd, n Pipps duzznt purr eethur.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrt?
Wuzup wiff dem??
PUUUUUUUURRS
Luffs
Mosey
--wiff da laowd PURR
Mine own purrz is furry soft.. da meowmie can feel mine purrz wif
hur
hands onna mine sides, an she can hear mine purring if she gitz
unner
da cubberz wif minesewf.
Udderwize dey iz inawdabl tew hoomin eers.
MeOwy, glad dat Mosey can mayke furry lowd purrz fur bofe usses wen
we
onna dayt.

Dat iz dasayme wif Pookie, hoo purrs vury sawft.
Aww, fank yoo MeOwy..I snet yoo sum emaylz but yoo habbnt anxwurd
dem n Iam
wurried ubaowt yoo..r yew umkay?
Luffs
Mosey
--wurried ubaowt yoo

I wuz purrbli bizzy purring fur yur self Mosey sew yoo wud gitted rid
ob da sneezgreebling.
Iam fine, as fur as I gno. Efurryfing kwite an peasful heer wif nise
sunspots tewday.

Speeking ob da sunshine, I wunder if da WooToo wud spwinkl smardust
on
da Sunrise, den she wud gnot be jellus ennymor, an cud weewax and
gnot
be wunning heer an wunning dere to gits awl da petting.

I is onlee kittee, so no purrblims wif dat type of fing.
MeOwy, disturbd bout Sunrise beeng disturbd.

Hiiiii MeOwy
I gotted yer emaylz, n fank yerownself fur riteing meeeee.
N fank yoo fur awll da purrz...dey reeelly hulped..
Iam gnot sneazing innymoar.
Sunrise iz dizturbdud , bowt sumtfing n sew iz Pit2nya.
Izzit uh gurl fingy? I dunt gnow bowt doze fingz.
Boff Sqweex n hur dotter Pipps hab bean axtingh upp tew.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Luffs
Mosey
--runnin down da hawl

Old March 15th 10, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Mrrrrrrrrrt?? Kan I add sum purrz uff myne fur da Gramby tew?
Iffen yoo knead dem l gib yoo sum, gwadlee...
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRZpuuuuuuuuurrzPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurr z
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRzpuuuuuuuuurrzPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurr z
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrzPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
Luffs
Mosey
--wiff da laowd puuuuuurs fur yerownself. cuz wee luffs yoo tew

On Mar 15, 9:33 am, "Granby"
None of uzenz haz a loud purr. If we iz laying by grambys head her kan
hear
O T and me a liddle. Willow is so soft u haz to haff a paw on her to hear
itself. Piglett knowing gramby wishes just one on of us would have a
really
loud purr.

Granby kan haff sum ob mine purrs ENNY tim. Peepl seigh dey iz lowed
butted dey iz shirley sinseer.

PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Claws wee lubs Granby at diss Hous two.

--
Maggy May, four her Hous

Old March 15th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you for the purrs. Even ole humans have to give up when there are
parts of their lives they can't control or change, especially if they have
kids. I am fine now, just a rough spot.

Soft did you say you read Foxwoods had 30 food places to eat?

Old March 15th 10, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Yoo r vury welkom Gramby.
Meowmee gnowz wat et ez wike tew git old n gib up on fingz,
expussuly wen et komez tew hur kidz, tew...
Hur iz goin fru uh ruff spawt baowt dem rite gnow, wiff une uff hur
dotterz n hur reeleeeeey bratty 2 yeer old barekid...
Mrrrrrrrt.
Purrs ugin fur yerownself.
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 15th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 15, 3:52*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Thank you for the purrs. *Even ole humans have to give up when there are
parts of their lives they can't control or change, especially if they have
kids. *I am fine now, just a rough spot.

Soft did you say you read Foxwoods had 30 food places to eat?"Mosey "=^...^=""

But the Mohegan Sun has Big Bubba's Barbecue and Bobby Flay's Burgers
and a Pepe's Pizzaria almost like the original on Wooster Street in
New Haven, where pizza was born. Also a Johny Rockets burger joint and
Michael Jordan's Steak House. I do like the buffets better at the
Woods but the Sun has better restaurants in general.

--
Will in New Haven
Old March 15th 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I fink da grambys hardt just shrank free sizes to try and get awayee from
sum of dem fudz.

Really some of them sound wonderful.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 3:52 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Thank you for the purrs. Even ole humans have to give up when there are
parts of their lives they can't control or change, especially if they have
kids. I am fine now, just a rough spot.

Soft did you say you read Foxwoods had 30 food places to eat?"Mosey
"=^..^=""

Old March 15th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 15, 4:24*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I fink da grambys hardt just shrank free sizes to try and get awayee from
sum of dem fudz.

Really some of them sound wonderful.

Uncl Bill eeted da salad at da boofett one tim. He sed it was green,
sew he dint gnow wether it wuz still gud. Sew he had sum nicecream to
hep him digestify itseff.

--
WooToo
Old March 15th 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

salads iz spozed tabe green, sum of dem anywayz. Piglett wondering if
mnaybe it was something that was not supposed to be tgeen. She finally
mumbles "hoomanz who knowz".

Old March 16th 10, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

'Lettuce' ulone...
I 'beet' yoo up..
wil yew styl lub me 'toooomatoh' ?

-exkaypz daown da hawl...zooooooooom
waaccHowt Sqweeeeeeeeeex..
uhhhh ohhhhhhhh
*fLooooooooooMP*
Mosey

salads iz spozed tabe green, sum of dem anywayz. Piglett wondering if
mnaybe it was something that was not supposed to be tgeen. She finally
mumbles "hoomanz who knowz"

..
"Will in New Haven" On Mar 15, 4:24 pm, "Granby"

: