Hoo haz da Laowdust Purr?

Old March 16th 10, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Hoo haz da Laowdust Purr?

yes and i would like a road trip to try them all thankyouvery much, soft
"Granby" wrote in message
Thank you for the purrs. Even ole humans have to give up when there are
parts of their lives they can't control or change, especially if they have
kids. I am fine now, just a rough spot.

Soft did you say you read Foxwoods had 30 food places to eat?
"Mosey "=^..^="" wrote in message
Mrrrrrrrrrt?? Kan I add sum purrz uff myne fur da Gramby tew?
Iffen yoo knead dem l gib yoo sum, gwadlee...
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRZpuuuuuuuuurrzPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurr z
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRzpuuuuuuuuurrzPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurr z
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRpuuuuuuuuurrzPUrrPUUUUUURRZPuuuurrz
Luffs
Mosey
--wiff da laowd puuuuuurs fur yerownself. cuz wee luffs yoo tew

On Mar 15, 9:33 am, "Granby"
None of uzenz haz a loud purr. If we iz laying by grambys head her kan
hear
O T and me a liddle. Willow is so soft u haz to haff a paw on her to
hear
itself. Piglett knowing gramby wishes just one on of us would have a
really
loud purr.

Granby kan haff sum ob mine purrs ENNY tim. Peepl seigh dey iz lowed
butted dey iz shirley sinseer.

PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
PrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPrrrPr rrPrrrPrrrPrrr
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Claws wee lubs Granby at diss Hous two.

--
Maggy May, four her Hous

Old March 16th 10, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I am open to trying those also, soft
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 3:52 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Thank you for the purrs. Even ole humans have to give up when there are
parts of their lives they can't control or change, especially if they have
kids. I am fine now, just a rough spot.

Soft did you say you read Foxwoods had 30 food places to eat?"Mosey
"=^..^=""

But the Mohegan Sun has Big Bubba's Barbecue and Bobby Flay's Burgers
and a Pepe's Pizzaria almost like the original on Wooster Street in
New Haven, where pizza was born. Also a Johny Rockets burger joint and
Michael Jordan's Steak House. I do like the buffets better at the
Woods but the Sun has better restaurants in general.

--
Will in New Haven

Old March 16th 10, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*snikerz* soft syz only sum saladz iz wurf eatin anna if itz gonna be gree
it better pea pdz in der makin itseuf green, Trudi NOT inerezted in salad
butted pazz dat nizekreme,
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 4:24 pm, "Granby" wrote:
I fink da grambys hardt just shrank free sizes to try and get awayee from
sum of dem fudz.

Really some of them sound wonderful.

Uncl Bill eeted da salad at da boofett one tim. He sed it was green,
sew he dint gnow wether it wuz still gud. Sew he had sum nicecream to
hep him digestify itseff.

--
WooToo