Haow Iz Yer Wethur??

Old March 17th 10, 09:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Haow Iz Yer Wethur??

diz iz whut da soft duz alzo butted we wantsa beef stikz dat hersuf sellz,
Storrmmee, hrmphing
"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby haz a buzinez and her haz lotz of
tatochipz. All kindz of dem. Port ofver herez and we kan go to da
storezroom and chek dem outz.
"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:40:41 -0700, "Mosey \"=^..^=\""
wrote:

Were we wiv, en Warshgingtona Stayte, et wuz ubawot 60 deegeez tewdae n
sunnee n neowmee opund boff da doarz tew lut en da nise frush ayer, n et

[shreddificated
Gotz sum potayto chyps tew.
Lemme gnow.....wanna partteeeeee??
Mosey

Da wether here iz raying liddlekatzen is wat it iz! I tryz to sleepz
in min privat bedrum on mine privat bed--da rum wher Mommy haz her
puter an wher frendz sleepz wen dey comez to fizzit bit iz ozzertimez
mine privat rum an privat bed. Den wen da liddlekatzen--da
Girlz--getz to zoomin an klippetty-kloppin dey runz thru mine rum an
akross mine bed an RITE OVVER DA TOP OF ME! Hissssssssspitttt!

Gotz to get da wether inzide da howze fixed zo not rayinin
liddlekatzen is wat I finkz.

O, alzo, I cud uze a few tatochpiz jusz to make me feel bedder--Daddy
iz doin wat he kallz dyet an duzznt eat much tatochipz rezently.

Grumppppp,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old March 17th 10, 09:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez anna doze beef anna cheeze stikz iz whut we all likez here, Trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
If we runz out of chipz at da grambys, auntie soft haz lotz of dem too. O
T preparing for a road trip.
"MeOwy" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Zoomin onna top uf yoor sewf purrbli indakaytes dey wuf an twust yoo.
MeOwy, seeing dat GT is willy wuffabl an twusswurfy. Off to surch fur
tatoschpz.

Old March 17th 10, 09:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

sure trudi
"Mosey "=^..^="" wrote in message
Kan Iiii kome bizit dere tew?
Mosey

If we runz out of chipz at da grambys, auntie soft haz lotz of dem too.
O T preparing for a road trip.

"MeOwy" On Mar 16, 5:09 pm,

The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
[...]

YUP, iiiii ugree wiff dat..I kan port ovur dere n pix yoo up sew yoo kan
git uhawy fur uhwile iffen yoo wunt GT..we be bak be4 dey gnow yer not
dere..hee hee hee
Mosey

Old March 17th 10, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hoominz iz funni kreshurez, dey kan be owlder dan durt, trudi
"Mosey "=^..^="" wrote in message
Mine meowmee iz gitin owld n stif tew..mrrrrrrrrt.
Mosey

we duzint haffit allatimez butted da soft iz now gettin owlde so hersuf
getz stiff when it rainz, Storrmmee

"MeOwy"

iz gettin warmer her alltimez, butted now da rain iz komin, Trudi

"Mosey
"=^..^=""

Were we wiv, en Warshgingtona Stayte, et wuz ubawot 60 deegeez tewdae
sunnee n neowmee opund boff da doarz tew lut en da nise frush ayer, n
et
smeld sew nise.
Hur keepz sum uff da winnoz opin tew awl da tyme, butt dat doez wuz
speshly nise. I tryed tew dash intew da Owt , wen Pa gotted hoam, but
Meowmee laft at mineownself n sayd "dont even think about it, mister"
iiii made hur chayse me urownd n hur iz slow, nut Iii dint go in da
Owt...waffs..

Iffen et iz kold were yoo r , I will port offer dere n bringh yoo tew
mine
nise warm hoam...
Hey we kan hab Spring Brake heer at mine hoam...hee hee hee
I gotz wotz uf toys, nip, a long hawl tew zoom upp n daown, Sqweex to
chayse..et cud be funfun...gotz gud kibble, wich I kant eet, moar fur
yooz, n sum nise gushy fud tew
n hoomin meet snaz , erm beef, chkkm . ham, dat meowmee gibs usses..
Gotz sum potayto chyps tew.
Lemme gnow.....wanna partteeeeee??
Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Meowmie waffin an sez ware Mosey wivs, da rain is AWways comin, or
else itz dere awweddy.
Oops just started raining in mine own out.
She gnot waffin now.
MeOwy, hoapin fur a sunspot tewday.

Old March 17th 10, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz now hafin temashure envi, trudi
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Suffern Cattyfurrnya wuz up tu 85 tuday!
Awlmozt tuuutuu hot furr Martsh!

Pit2nya inna ayerkondishunt heowze

"Mosey "=^..^="" wrote in message
Were we wiv, en Warshgingtona Stayte, et wuz ubawot 60 deegeez tewdae n
sunnee n neowmee opund boff da doarz tew lut en da nise frush ayer, n et
smeld sew nise.
Hur keepz sum uff da winnoz opin tew awl da tyme, butt dat doez wuz
speshly nise. I tryed tew dash intew da Owt , wen Pa gotted hoam, but
Meowmee laft at mineownself n sayd "dont even think about it, mister" n

Old March 17th 10, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:34:43 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby haz a buzinez and her haz lotz of tatochipz.
All kindz of dem. Port ofver herez and we kan go to da storezroom and chek
dem outz.

Prooooffffftt!! Fangu, Fangu, Famgu. I will be rite dere fur
tatochipz.

Purrz,

Old March 17th 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Yea, but it waz bounci yesfurday. Weze all skattered wen da houze
bounced. Meowmie sez she herd at least 40 clawz on da hallway floor.

On da ofur paw, all da winnows haf been opined fur uz kittiez to spect
da out properly.

Booker

"Mosey "=^..^="" wrote in message
Were we wiv, en Warshgingtona Stayte, et wuz ubawot 60 deegeez tewdae
n sunnee n neowmee opund boff da doarz tew lut en da nise frush ayer,
n et smeld sew nise.
Hur keepz sum uff da winnoz opin tew awl da tyme, butt dat doez wuz
speshly nise. I tryed tew dash intew da Owt , wen Pa gotted hoam, but
Meowmee laft at mineownself n sayd "dont even think about it, mister"
n iiii made hur chayse me urownd n hur iz slow, nut Iii dint go in da

Old March 17th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We haz all da winners open diz day. Da gramby had to liftez some orange
fluffy boy cat up into da sunshine, him kudent jump dat gud to git there.
Piglett in a window by herself as the others don't realize the office ones
are open too.