Noos Server issues, (not tuu serious)

Old March 16th 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Noos Server issues, (not tuu serious)

Hihi kitties,
I've been running into a little difficulty with my noos server,
( I think it's them) and a few messages that I thought were going to be
posted here neffer got to be. This time the machinery doesn't seem to
like my email address, as if they neffer herd uv munged email addresses.
Ennyway, I'm tring a new noos klient an want tuu see ifn that
makes a difference. Ifn it duzn't, then may bee I'll swap nooos servers.

--
/home/fred/newssignature00001.txt
Old March 16th 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:52:18 +0000, Fred wrote:

Hihi kitties,
I've been running into a little difficulty with my noos server,
( I think it's them) and a few messages that I thought were going to be
posted here neffer got to be. This time the machinery doesn't seem to
like my email address, as if they neffer herd uv munged email
addresses.
Ennyway, I'm tring a new noos klient an want tuu see ifn that
makes a difference. Ifn it duzn't, then may bee I'll swap nooos
servers.

We see you, Uncle Fred.

Old March 16th 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:26:42 +0000, Amelia T Cat wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:52:18 +0000, Fred wrote:

Hihi kitties,
I've been running into a little difficulty with my noos server,
( I think it's them) and a few messages that I thought were going to be
posted here neffer got to be. This time the machinery doesn't seem to
like my email address, as if they neffer herd uv munged email
addresses.
Ennyway, I'm tring a new noos klient an want tuu see ifn that
makes a difference. Ifn it duzn't, then may bee I'll swap nooos
servers.

We see you, Uncle Fred.

Yeah I expect this one's OK, because when they don't work I get error
messages and they don't even get sent. I saw this one get sent and come
back to me in just a few seconds, so I know it's probably gone out there.

--
/home/fred/newssignature00001.txt
Old March 16th 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Yeah I expect this one's OK, because when they don't work I get error
messages and they don't even get sent. I saw this one get sent and come
back to me in just a few seconds, so I know it's probably gone out
there.

However, your signature contains the path to a signature file, not the
contents of the file.

Amelia
Old March 16th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:32:13 +0000, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Yeah I expect this one's OK, because when they don't work I get error
messages and they don't even get sent. I saw this one get sent and
come back to me in just a few seconds, so I know it's probably gone out
there.

However, your signature contains the path to a signature file, not the
contents of the file.

Amelia

It must be a bug in the program. I was just filling in the spaces when I
entered it. I'll see what I can do with it. It's a new newsreader
program, you see.

--
Regards,
Fred

new ISP and newsgroup server (mostly OT) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 5 October 16th 07 09:06 PM
Trying this news server Lois Cat anecdotes 3 August 4th 06 10:55 AM
The Toes Report... sum sad noos, we're afraid... :-( FurrsomeFoursome Cat community 30 December 16th 05 05:03 AM
GRATE NOOS! Amelia T Cat Cat community 9 April 22nd 05 03:48 PM
Sad noos, purrz needed [email protected] Cat community 9 July 18th 03 06:05 AM