I rode da bike

Old March 17th 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I rode da bike

Gramby haz diz xercize bike and herself ridez on it at nite. Lat nite I
watched her and suddenlyz I jumped on herown leg ann fell sorda upside
downz. Mine bak hit da floor as her peddled a kouple of timez for her kud
stop. I haff hizzed at dat bike all diz day. Her laffed at mineselfz. I
kuda been hutz realli bad. Piglett mad at the bike and me.

I have no idea how she managed to hang on for two rounds but she did.
Scared me and she is really mad at me and the bike.

Old March 17th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey \=^..^=\

Mrrrrrrrrrrt? uhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh..dat iz not gudgud..
Wen Ii port ofur fur un tato chip, Iiiiiiii will twy n tawk tew
Piglett...UmkaY?
Efferfing wull be umkay..ded yoo xpayne et tew hur?
Luffs n PUUUUURS fur hur.
Mosey

Old March 17th 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:53:56 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Gramby haz diz xercize bike and herself ridez on it at nite. Lat nite I
watched her and suddenlyz I jumped on herown leg ann fell sorda upside
downz. Mine bak hit da floor as her peddled a kouple of timez for her kud
stop. I haff hizzed at dat bike all diz day. Her laffed at mineselfz. I
kuda been hutz realli bad. Piglett mad at the bike and me.

I have no idea how she managed to hang on for two rounds but she did.
Scared me and she is really mad at me and the bike.

she needs luv and fudz so she won't remembur da byke.
beauty
Old March 17th 10, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez fudz willz makez it ezier butted deze here x r size hoomin thingyz iz
juzt plain efil, Trudi, who knowz

Old March 17th 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

gud heabenz, her goted free or fourr exdra treatz kauze of dat, how muchez
more duz herselfz getz? Willow a bit miffed as she got only her usual treat
that night.

Old March 17th 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

deze hoominz duzint unnerstand dat when one kittee iz offinded we all iz
anna deserfz xtra treetz alzo, Trudi

Old March 17th 10, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 16, 7:53*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Gramby haz diz xercize bike and herself ridez on it at nite. *Lat nite I
watched her and suddenlyz I jumped on herown leg ann fell sorda upside
downz. *Mine bak hit da floor as her peddled a kouple of timez for her kud
stop. *I haff hizzed at dat bike all diz day. *Her laffed at mineselfz. *I
kuda been hutz realli bad. *Piglett mad at the bike and me.

I have no idea how she managed to hang on for two rounds but she did.
Scared me and she is really mad at me and the bike.

Pigwett furry hewoic, awbfeeusly maykin despwitt attemp to save
yurownsewf fwum da weelymonstur. Hoomins gits demselves in such
daynjrus sitchooashuns sumtymes dat dere kitteez hab no choyses butted
to pwayse dereownsewfs in danjur.
Meowy, hawnerring Piglett and rememfuring weskyooing hur own meowmie
mor dan wuns.