Haow Did Yo Git Yerown Nayme?

Old March 21st 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default Haow Did Yo Git Yerown Nayme?

Haow ubowt yoo?
Hmmmmmm?
Mosey
-hoo luffs hiz frendz

I got my maiden name Lilith Kitten because I was the first cat
Debby ever raised from kittenhood. My married name,
Gordon-Mahoney, comes from my two wedwinks: Smokey Gordon &
Sammy Mahoney.

Lilith

I got my name when I meowed at Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, when
Becky and Joe were watching The Dukes Of Hazzard on TV. Becky
didn't think Coltrane was a proper name for a cat, so she changed
to Catrane when she named me.

Sheriff Rosco

I don't know how I gotted my name. My first meowmie, Natasha,
gave it to me and never told me why.

Miss Tina Marie

Old March 21st 10, 09:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Da vet sed I as verry bad, so my namez short fur Luci-fur! Hahahahaha!

Lucy
Old March 21st 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

zatli, trudi
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Awww...ya meen dat uh pitoona by enny udder nayme wud be juzt az sweet?
Lyke Uh Petunia izza Pit2nya izza P2oonya?
Pit2oonya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iz b eri tru, trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
Toonya, no madder how dem spellz ur nayme, u iz still sweet anna we all
luffs u bery much. Piglett knowing it isn't what you are called that
determines what you are.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Mine rez-Q home naymed me Petunia, beclawz dey naymt etsh kitty dey
rez-Qt affurr uh fowlur.
Meowmee chayngt mine nayme tu Pit2nya AKA Sweetee, kuz hur kaynt spell
an kuz I yam sweet (mozt ob da tyme.

P2nya

Old March 21st 10, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

whooohahahahhha ifin da ted sayz you iz ba d d d you iz mine kinda kittee,
OEJ, with seven others nodding and purrin veri lowdli

Old March 21st 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 21, 3:45*am, The Porter Cats
wrote:
Da vet sed I as verry bad, so my namez short fur Luci-fur! Hahahahaha!

Lucy

An da Wattin woot wurd ob "Lucy" is "lucem" an it meens "light".
Wike a nise sunspot.
Meowy
Old March 21st 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default Gezz Wat Yoo Did? Haow Did Yo Git Yerown Nayme?

Yoo awl sorta answurd uh kitty sensus..waffz.
I finded diz tew be vury innerustyng..
Gnow we nead tew go on uh udbensure
Fank yerownselfs..
Luffs
Mosey
--rolling in da freshy nip n slydin daown da banistyr

Old March 22nd 10, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Wuz sew funnee? Mosey
"Stormmee"
*eight cats snicker*
"Mosey =^..^="

Old March 22nd 10, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you know whut iz so funni... kitteez duzint mind gifinda sensuz stuffz ifin
itz to ofur kitteez, but we duzint wantsa hoominsta see, Trudi, LOL at sum
hoominz who iz kranki bowt talin bowt diz her topik
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Wuz sew funnee? Mosey
"Stormmee"
*eight cats snicker*
"Mosey =^..^="

Old March 22nd 10, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U iz rite bout dat. O T looking at the census form on grambys desk.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
you know whut iz so funni... kitteez duzint mind gifinda sensuz stuffz
ifin itz to ofur kitteez, but we duzint wantsa hoominsta see, Trudi, LOL
at sum hoominz who iz kranki bowt talin bowt diz her topik
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Wuz sew funnee? Mosey
"Stormmee"
*eight cats snicker*