mine name is Barbie

Old March 21st 08, 10:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default mine name is Barbie

diz iz kule beclawz furm diz one we iz sittin on we kan efur look atta owt
or we kan ifin we wantz jum to one of da treez inna kornerz, moztli i juzt
watch da owt, kuz ifin we fallz asleep da ledge keepz uses in on diz here
top lefel, Barbie
Rebecca wrote in message
et...
Yes, fangu, I bleeve I wud. We haz a kitty tree, to, an I sitz on it

lotz.

Rebecca, jumping up on the tree beside Barbie

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz all lukz wunnerful, I iz bored wif diz dry fudz dey gifz minsef, da
guddezt purt iz der iz enuf ofit so i duzint go hungri nomore... I

getted
nip lazt nite, dat wuz funfun, wuld you liketa sit onna kitty tree wif
minsef, i likez da kittee tree, Barbie
Rebecca wrote in message
. net...
Meow, Barbie, mine name iz Rebecca. Heer, I haz bringed yurownself sum

fudz
frum Fluffykitz: itz a sortmint uv owrown speshulteez. Yoo iz lukky

dat
soft an furry finded yoo -- dey will find yoo a gud wuntroohome.

Rebecca

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i iz kurrintli inna penthowze atta soft anna furreez howze, i iz

moztli
white wifa few spotz anna a brown tabbytail... i iz little anna kute

anna
kan talk lotz when i wantz... i wuuldint mind stayin here butted soft

anna
furry sayz der iza betterer for me forefur home... dey sayz dey will
hep
minesef finit... Chester sayed i kuld vizit atta komuniti whilez i

wuz
lifin wif deze hoomanz anna ofur kitteez... Chester iz nize, himsef
sitz
onna penthowze anna talkz to mineself, onleeizt stormmee duzint like
minesef... but her seemsta onlezt like furry anna chezter, Barbie

Old March 21st 08, 10:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

OOHHH yummy, duz you wants onna tree ta lookat da owt wif uses, Barbie
scoochin ofur
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Hiya gurlz!
Hav sum Mousesikulz©!

x:3=QQ---------------------
x:3=QQ---------------------
x:3=QQ---------------------
I brot wun furr eetsh ov us.
Shud I teleport enny moor?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 21st 08, 10:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dey sure lukz gud... den slurp... dey iz veri gud, Barbie
Rebecca wrote in message
Ooh, fangu, Pitoonya! Barbie, dis iz a speshul treet! Pitoonya's frozin
treetz iz furry yummy!

Rebecca

Old March 22nd 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wy fangu, I dunt mynd iffin I du!
--
Pitô.ônya, kayerfoollee skrunchin in...

Old March 22nd 08, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

lukit at dat howze, der iza veri tractive mezer kittee whut lifez der, anna
ofer der to dat side iza owlde d*G whut soft sayz iza purrfekt one, it nefur
hardli barkz unlezz some hoomin walkz thru da yard at nite, soft likez dat
hoomin lotz.... in dat brik howz bak der iza muc owlder ladi whut wuz a WWII
bride, her camed furm Germany anna her feedsa sqwirlz anna sumtimez putz
fudz owtside herown bak fenze fur strayz...

Barbie, gifin da yard tur

Old March 22nd 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Itz gudgud tu hav gud nayburs!
Sooo...whut maykes da meezer kittee so traktive?
--
Pitô.ônya, thinkin she detekted sumfin innereztink.

Old March 23rd 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Him iz veri big anna manli anna haz lotsa hoomin kittinz fur slafez, him iz
gettin owlder alzo, soft likez meezer kitteez lotz, him duzing go owt muc
animore, but soft sayed he usta patrol da nayburhud when him wuz younger,
anna oliezt thing himz wuz skared of wuz Miss Violette, RB, Barbie

Barbie Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 January 23rd 08 05:44 PM
barbie not buddy Stormmee Cat anecdotes 8 January 20th 08 10:58 PM
Barbie the kitten update John Ross Mc Master Cat health & behaviour 8 June 3rd 07 07:09 PM
Purrs for Barbie please John Ross Mc Master Cat community 8 May 22nd 07 03:01 AM
Kitty Pee barbie -L. Cat health & behaviour 9 October 7th 06 06:33 AM