Happi Purrday Septimfurr Kitties!

Old September 1st 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Default Happi Purrday Septimfurr Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

September 2006

1 - Captain Midnight, Longfellow, Neko, Norville
3 - Aladdin
4 - Katie
8 - Billie Jo, Ashley Ann
15 - Elektra, Mollie (not Molly)
24 - Bitty
29 - Tia Maria
? - Inti

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
or dey mayde a twip tew da bridj hed solemly bowed, pleze let me no.
Fangu.

All sew, dere ar lotz uf kitties wiff edder da sayme nayme, ore
sumfing furry symulelur, sew I git katfooz sumtymes.

Shahna
Old September 1st 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Deer Shahna,

I bleeve dat Mr. Captain Midnight went to da bridge not long ago. Dat is
why we had da lekshun fur a new sheriff.

Respeckfully,
Sundance

Old September 1st 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anonymous

"Shahna" shahna1 wrote in message
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

September 2006

1 - Captain Midnight, Longfellow, Neko, Norville
3 - Aladdin
4 - Katie
8 - Billie Jo, Ashley Ann
15 - Elektra, Mollie (not Molly)
24 - Bitty
29 - Tia Maria
? - Inti

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
or dey mayde a twip tew da bridj hed, pleze let me no.

Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Old September 1st 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Shahna wrote:
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

list respectfully shredded...
Shahna

How are you feeling, dear??

--- Unca Cory

Old September 2nd 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Thank you for mentioning that, Sundance. The good Captain M
would have been thirteen this year, just the right age for a "Cat
Mitvah." He went to the bridge on December 20, 2005.

Meowmie Debby

om...

Old September 2nd 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Fangu Sundance.

Fangu Meowmie Debby, an kondolasinz on hiz twip tew da bridj. Ime
soree an wil haf hiz nayme respekfully reemuved. I try tew go by
noosgrup messajus (but a stoopid hooman didn't see it - glares at
hoomin) an I go by da Jellicle reeding uv naymes, but unforchunately,
it wuz affur Jellico 05 an beefur Jellico 06. Ize reely soree!

I hope dis did not cawz enny diskomfurt tew does that new an luffed
hym.

- Shahna

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 00:06:36 GMT, "ChildFree23" wrote:

Thank you for mentioning that, Sundance. The good Captain M
would have been thirteen this year, just the right age for a "Cat
Mitvah." He went to the bridge on December 20, 2005.

Meowmie Debby

. com...

Old September 2nd 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Ime much bedder PiP! Da TED sed mi wate iz much bedder an I doan need
Ms. Anti Biotics ennymoor. Ime still hungree, but I eet mi fud an I
eet Shadow's fud; an pawpa gibs mee sum uv hiz fud furm hiz plate!
Meowmie, onlee gibs mee a liddul, sheez duzent share.

Fangu fur asking.

BTW, how ar yew an Onyx dewing? Meowmie haz ben bizee wif wurk an
habent been online a lot. Knot effen tew chek e-mail, eggsept wunce a
week. Hope effuryfing iz going well wif yew, yur fambli an yur life.

Ime mayking hur chek da emayle tewday ore tomorrow!

- Shahna