Happi Purrday Septimfurr Kitties!

Old September 2nd 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default Happi Purrday Septimfurr Kitties!

Happy purrday to all the September kitties.
Samwise

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
"Shahna" wrote in message
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

September 2006

1 - Captain Midnight, Longfellow, Neko, Norville
3 - Aladdin
4 - Katie
8 - Billie Jo, Ashley Ann
15 - Elektra, Mollie (not Molly)
24 - Bitty
29 - Tia Maria
? - Inti

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
or dey mayde a twip tew da bridj hed solemly bowed, pleze let me no.
Fangu.

All sew, dere ar lotz uf kitties wiff edder da sayme nayme, ore
sumfing furry symulelur, sew I git katfooz sumtymes.

Shahna

Old September 2nd 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Fangu, Shahna. [extends fingers as a gesture of friendship] He
went very quickly, as with most outdoor cats he hid his illness
until the very end. He is now at the Bridge with his winkwink,
Hobbes Stillwell.

Meowmie Debby

"Shahna" wrote in message
Fangu Sundance.

Fangu Meowmie Debby, an kondolasinz on hiz twip tew da bridj.
Ime
soree an wil haf hiz nayme respekfully reemuved. I try tew go
by
noosgrup messajus (but a stoopid hooman didn't see it - glares
at
hoomin) an I go by da Jellicle reeding uv naymes, but
unforchunately,
it wuz affur Jellico 05 an beefur Jellico 06. Ize reely soree!

I hope dis did not cawz enny diskomfurt tew does that new an
luffed
hym.

- Shahna

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 00:06:36 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Thank you for mentioning that, Sundance. The good Captain M
would have been thirteen this year, just the right age for a
"Cat
Mitvah." He went to the bridge on December 20, 2005.

Meowmie Debby

"Sundance" wrote in message
.com...
Deer Shahna,

I bleeve dat Mr. Captain Midnight went to da bridge not long
ago. Dat is why we had da lekshun fur a new sheriff.

Respeckfully,
Sundance

Old September 4th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Ann wrote:
Happy purrday to all the September kitties.
Samwise

Pawpa sez hizownself'z "hobbit name" (whuteffur a 'hobbit' iz...) iz
"Samwise Hardbottle", sew it'z furry kewl tu seez anudder 'Samwise'
inna Yooznet!

--- Onyx, wunnerin' whut a 'hobbit' iz... Pawpa sez it hazta du wif sum
moofie ur buk ur sumfin'... buttid I'z neffur heerd uf 'hobbits'
befur...

Old September 4th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Happy purrday to all the Septemfur kitties.

Puddi Cat
(not too too late this time, though shez missed the August elections - grrr
at Meowmie)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 9th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Mine hooman juzt realized we iz notted onna lizt, owr aktual purr day iz
09/08/98... it wuz da same day dat baseball guy breaked dat rekord... pleze
add owrown names to da lizt, thank yourownsef fur keepin diz lizt...
respectfully submitted, TV and OEJ, litter mates and children of Miss
Violette, rb

Old September 9th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Stormmee wrote:
Mine hooman juzt realized we iz notted onna lizt, owr aktual purr day iz
09/08/98... it wuz da same day dat baseball guy breaked dat rekord... pleze
add owrown names to da lizt, thank yourownsef fur keepin diz lizt...
respectfully submitted, TV and OEJ, litter mates and children of Miss
Violette, rb

I'z dinnot noze yu kitteez wuz liddermatez an' children uf Miss
Violette. I missez hurownself.

--- Unca Cory

Old September 9th 06, 11:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez owr litter hadda 4 kittyz init, der wuz alzo harri karri anna Sammy,
Sammi luked juz like mizz Violette anna HK wuz longer haired anna hizsef wuz
blue anna veriveri lowd, we sure iz glad you iz bak anna feelin betterer, TV
anna OEJ, remfurin deir littermatez atta brige wif deir momcat
Cory wrote in message
ups.com...

Old September 9th 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Stormmee wrote:
yez owr litter hadda 4 kittyz init, der wuz alzo harri karri

Pawpa LUFFED da Cubbiez Harry Caray tu peesez, an' wuz abzolootley
defestated wen Harry pazt aweigh. I fink Pawpa eefun still haz Harry'z
funeral onna vidyotayp sumware, an' haz red Steve Stone's "Where's
Harry?" buk abowt a buhzillion tymez (UB ~ I HIGHLY recommend this
book... it's a WONDERFUL tribute to this quite "colorful" man who came
from humble beginnings).

--- Onyx

Old September 9th 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da rezun dat da babycat wuz named HK iz beclawz he wuz da lowdezt babycat
efur anna when soft wanted Mizz V to come home her wulld take HK onna patio
anna when he meowed herself wuuld come runnin, Soft lofez efurthin
basezballz. Her iz a cardinalz fan da mozt anna lofed jack buck butted her
lofez any baseball, like yezterday, where soft lifez, if herself hadda
notted been onna phone, her wulda liztened ta cubz, den whitesox den
cardinalz, her didn't hear ani kuz her wuz onna phone, TV, anna OEJ
Cory wrote in message
ups.com...

Old September 9th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Stormmee wrote:
da rezun dat da babycat wuz named HK iz beclawz he wuz da lowdezt babycat
efur anna when soft wanted Mizz V to come home her wulld take HK onna patio
anna when he meowed herself wuuld come runnin, Soft lofez efurthin
basezballz. Her iz a cardinalz fan da mozt anna lofed jack buck

Jack Buck is another announcer whom I have the utmost respect for. I
can still remember his post-9/11 tribute when baseball players returned
to the field after a respectful mourning period for all the lives that
were lost... and the lives that would be changed forever (which is just
about everyone's life, really).

Gives me the shivers just thinkin' about that moment and all that Buck
said that day...

--- Unca Cory, off to see if I can find that online somewhere... (I
will post it when I find it)

butted her lofez any baseball, like yezterday, where soft lifez, if herself hadda
notted been onna phone, her wulda liztened ta cubz, den whitesox den
cardinalz, her didn't hear ani kuz her wuz onna phone, TV, anna OEJ
Cory wrote in message
ups.com...