mine name is Barbie

Old March 13th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default mine name is Barbie

himz iz a nice boykitty, anna since what wuzint broke wuz alreadi fized when
i kanmed here we iz hafin lotsa fun bein furndz, him telled me abowt
yoursef, anna how him iz bezt budz wif stormmee, Barbie
Lucy wrote in message
Yu wont find a niser cat to show yu around dan Chester!

Ime glad yure heer. Weel find you a famlee.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
i iz kurrintli inna penthowze atta soft anna furreez howze, i iz moztli
white wifa few spotz anna a brown tabbytail... i iz little anna kute

anna i
kan talk lotz when i wantz... i wuuldint mind stayin here butted soft

anna
furry sayz der iza betterer for me forefur home... dey sayz dey will hep
minesef finit... Chester sayed i kuld vizit atta komuniti whilez i wuz
lifin wif deze hoomanz anna ofur kitteez... Chester iz nize, himsef sitz
onna penthowze anna talkz to mineself, onleeizt stormmee duzint like
minesef... but her seemsta onlezt like furry anna chezter, Barbie

Old March 14th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Yu shud find a home reel fast. Yu sownd nise.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
when i getted owt fur mine xrcize lazt nite furry sayed i iz readi ta start
lukin fura forefur home fur real now, I iz veri kalm anna duzint hizz atta
ofur katz, anna I iz onli a little skittish when da hoominez trysta pik
minesef up, I playz wif toyz anna i alzo sitz onna kat tree itz veri kule.
Barbie.

Old March 14th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

If Chester sez mew are nise, den mew are nise.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
thank yourownsef, i thinkz i iz nize, Barbie, just a little vain

Old March 14th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Itz furry furry gud that you haf him fur a frend.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
I appruciatez dat... *whipserz* but you know yourown husbandkitty likez
efurione... he iz bezt budz wif stormmee, anna he efin likez trudi... *efin
qweeter* anna nefur of demselvez iz veri plezint... Barbie lookin arownd so
she duzint get smaked thru da barz

Old March 14th 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

juzt a bit ago, Chester wuz sittin onna top of da penthowze purrin anna
stormmee wuz putin herown pawz in anna batbatbattin mine fuzzin jinglin ball
dat soft gifed minesef, Barbie, who iz lookin purlezsed dat sotrmmee wuz
playin wif herown toy

Barbie Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 January 23rd 08 05:44 PM
barbie not buddy Stormmee Cat anecdotes 8 January 20th 08 10:58 PM
Barbie the kitten update John Ross Mc Master Cat health & behaviour 8 June 3rd 07 07:09 PM
Purrs for Barbie please John Ross Mc Master Cat community 8 May 22nd 07 03:01 AM
Kitty Pee barbie -L. Cat health & behaviour 9 October 7th 06 06:33 AM