Ize Claude. Clyde sint me.

Old January 14th 09, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Ize Claude. Clyde sint me.

On Jan 10, 11:15*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Meow! Ize Claude ana mine lost brofur Clyde (RB?) sent me tu mine
wuntroohome.

Ize fore munths owld ana haf ben atta pownd fur tew munfs. Mine
pikshur wuz inna papir ana mineownnewhumin saw it ana sed, dat lukz
likka Clyde! But she didnt due enyfing sept calla pownd ana ask if I
wuz doptid ana tu sey dont put me tu sleep unlez dey called hur. Wall,
dey let me sleep lotz ana neffur called hur.

Sew, aftur free weekz, Clyde tuk matturz in hizown pawz. *He visitid
hur inna dreem, bitin ana battbattbatting hur tryin tu make hur take
me owt uv da caj. Da nxt nite I went by mineownself ana pretended tu
drown inna kwiksand skreemin fur hur tu help me. Ana da furd nite,
Clyde wuz draggin me inna howse.

Sew she gafe in ana doptid me. She sed she wuz weighting fur me tu be
"hard tu dopt" sew I wud be cheeper. Ha! I iz wurf a lotta tunaz ana I
wantid tu com home nough!

*Claude C. Dammet, little orange man

Hihi *widdle Claude
Im Mosey n I wib inna bigbig hoam wif mine wink Tabitha, hoo went missing
bout a week ugo, n we hab 2 *udopted widdle bitties hoo r fife weex old a
gurl bittie naymed Mimzy Alice hoo iz awl black wike Tabitha n a boy bittie
Bob Qat, *hoo iz da sayme age n wooks jest wike mee, gray n wite n dey wud
wuv et iffen yoo wud wike tew kome offer n play wif dem. *We r sew gwad yoo
faownd yer onetroohome * Clyde saowndz wike a gudgud brofur tew git yoo
hoam. *Mine Unca Mutt went tew da Bridge a yeer ugo n I wunner iffen Clyde
effer metted himself. *He wuz a nise Unca ho wuz 19 yeers old wen he left n
he lefted mee dis big hoam iffen I gotted winked. *Iffen yer ma needz sum
toonas fur yoo i kan help hurself wif dat cuz I hab lotza uf dem, fanx tew
mine Unka Mutt. *At mine hoam in da city, I hab a neffew name uf Pookie hoo
is winwink wiff Sqweex n dey haf a dotter nayme uff Pipps hoo wiv wif da
hoomins. *I port bak dere sumtimes n dey gib me sum ham n stuff.
Yew r welcoom tew kome offer inny time. *I mayke gud snax tew..
nosepoink
Mosey
*Mimzy n Bob boff squeak hiiiiiiiii klaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd*
come offer n pway wif usses

Fangu, Mosey! Mine new brofur Ralph told me bowt yew ana Tabitha. I'ze
ben purrin fur hur tu appeer.

Mine Clyde-at-the-Bridge problee met yer Unca Mutt. Next time he
visitz me, I will tell him tu sey hello fur yewrownself.

I will problee see him sun cuz uv mine trubbulls. SOBM-m-minehumin
hoo I luff tuk me bak tu da jalecage plaza ana leff me der. She sed I
hadda lern a lesson. Ize skared! Ize bak inna mine old cage. Ize fraid
dey meigh stik moor needulls in me ana if I dont lern sumfing mine
meowma mitte neffur kom get me. HALP!!!!! I wanna go HOME! NOUGH!
MerrrrrOWWWW!

Claude, forlorn

Humin note: Claude is back at the pound so he can be taken to TED in
Tucson to be tutored. I pick him up Thursday but I'm afraid he doesn't
know that. He looked so betrayed when I left him.
Anti Gabrielle
Old January 14th 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Bud Ize not inna gud plaze! Ize bak atta catanad*g jale! She tuk me
bak! She laffed ana sed "I wanna refund!" I want hur tu come bak ana
safe me and smurgle me ana tak me home!
Claude, crying

He's back at the pound so he can be taken to fix what isn't broken. I
pick him up Thursday morning. I hope he's still speaking to me.
Anti Gabrielle

On Jan 11, 12:08*am, Lucy wrote:
Claude, itz gud dat yu are furry persistent. Yu ended up in a grate plase!!

Lucy

Old January 14th 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Fangu, OT, bud did yew kno she tuk me bak tu da skary jale? I didnt
fink I wuz bad. Wall, not tew bad. I onlee drew blud a few timez ana
da liddur bokz wuz hard tu find ana.... I wanna go HOME! Dey sey I
shudn't wurry, Ize jist gonna be tutored, but I dont effun kno whut da
subjeck iz.
Claude, crying

Poor Claude, he gets neutered tomorrow. He did not like going back to
the pound!
Anti Gabrielle

On Jan 11, 7:33*am, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T and on b-half of myown familee, welkom, we kan alwayz uze

Old January 14th 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yoo hang in dere, liddle Claude. Yur meowmie will be bak to git yoo. We
awl had to lern dat lessin. Efurryfing will be juss fine.

Sundance

Old January 14th 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I knowz how himselfz feelz. But, whenz u getz him
bak, just luffvz himselfz a lotz anna him will learnz ta trust yourownselfz.
We willz tell himselfz dat u feelz bad anna him will unnerstanz.

Old January 14th 09, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Claude, diz iz Miz Piglet anna it willz be ok. Jus trustz ur hooman. Dey
iz realli nize fings ta haf around and u will get diz one trained realli
eazy, u alreadi got herselfz feelink bad bout taking u to dat plaze.

Old January 14th 09, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

[Claude stops crying and his ears perk up.]
Yew kin trane dem? Tu du trikz? Tu let yew eet offa hur plate?
Claude, with a somewhat evil grin

On Jan 13, 9:53*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Claude, diz iz Miz Piglet anna it willz be ok. *Jus trustz ur hooman. *Dey
iz realli nize fings ta haf around and u will get diz one trained realli
eazy, u alreadi got herselfz feelink bad bout taking u to dat plaze.
"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in ...

Old January 14th 09, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Wall, I hopez Ize part uv da kommunittee but I dont kno fur shur. Da
humin tuk me bak tu da jale sew I kin be tutored. I hopez she duznt
furget com get me sew I kin come bak heer ana plai. I mite need da
orinj catz tu rekew mineownself ana tell mineown humin she hasta keep
me ana nefur make me leaf agin.
Claude

On Jan 11, 2:11*am, "Sundance"
wrote:
Welkum, Claude! *Itz gud to welkum a noo orinj guy to da kommoonitee. *Yoo
an Clyde made a gud teem, gittin yoo into yurown noo wuntroohome. *I fingkz
yoo will like it heer.

Sundance

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in ...

Old January 14th 09, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Now liszen liddle fren, by train dem I meanz u kan get dem to feedz urself,
luffz u and buy u toys ta play wiff. Dem willz keep ur lidderbox klean,
anna u willz learn ta uze it all da time. Don get any krazy ideaz, u luff
dem and dey will luff u dat is it.

On Jan 13, 9:53 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Claude, diz iz Miz Piglet anna it willz be ok. Jus trustz ur hooman. Dey
iz realli nize fings ta haf around and u will get diz one trained realli
eazy, u alreadi got herselfz feelink bad bout taking u to dat plaze.
"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in

Old January 14th 09, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

We will be reddy in kase yoo needz ussez.

Say, Ize a karetaking kittee in trainin. If yoo wantz, I will stay wif yoo
heer, evin tho itz a jale, so yoo will feel betterer. Liddle gize like
yurownself shudnt haz to be skared an alone.

wrote:
[...]

Clyde! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 4 November 20th 06 01:23 AM
Bonnie and Clyde Bev Cat anecdotes 19 March 16th 05 11:31 PM
Clyde has gone :( Bev Cat anecdotes 28 December 9th 04 12:39 AM
FSP and Clyde Bev Cat anecdotes 4 December 1st 04 08:09 PM
Mr clyde Miss Violette Cat community 106 November 13th 04 08:39 PM