I'm happy I found you! Some ?'s

Old May 26th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I'm happy I found you! Some ?'s

Jo Firey wrote:

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote:

Wow, you've got quite a household there. Your daughter's boyfriend's
*brother* is living with you? Is the boyfriend there, too?

And it sounds you've got a kitty to go with each person who lives there,
and then some!

Joyce

Neither is actually "living" with us. But they often spend the night when
it is easier than going home to come over early the next morning.
Sometimes the house is too small for us all and I fantasize about what it
would be like to have just Rob and I and the cats living here, but it
isn't happening any time soon, so I try to get over it.

Pam S. who actually loves having younger people around, just not 24/7

Sounds like our place. I love the kids, but it would be nice to be able to
walk around my own house in my underwear in the middle of the night.

Jo

Exactly. There are times when I don't want to have to get fully dressed
to walk out of my room. There are also times when I'd like the peace
and quiet (those that know my motor mouth would die laughing right about
now) of a kid less house. Rob and I talk, but we aren't nearly as noisy
as the kids are.

Pam S.
Old May 26th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tanada wrote:

Jo Firey wrote:

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote:

[...]

I forgot to mention the disappearing food trick. We go out and spend a
small fortune on food, only to have it disappear before we can use it.
Someday I actually hope to have a corn dog, hot pockets, chips, soda,
lunch meat, eggs, milk, bread, and so forth, after buying the stuff.

Pam S. grumbling, as always.
Old May 26th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tanada wrote:

Exactly. There are times when I don't want to have to get fully
dressed to walk out of my room.

You need a big bathrobe! One that ties in front, or that you can slip
on over your head. Then you don't have to put much effort into it, but
you will still be decent.

Joyce