R Wee Still on Da Moon?

Old June 27th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

Default R Wee Still on Da Moon?

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:54:14 -0700, Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:

Dat wud be furry nise. I wud wike tew meet Tabifa.
I gotted sum fresh nip ikan share wif hur iffen hur wantz tew.
Fangu furry mutch
Mosey
"Granby"
Piglet floats over to Mosey "hey Mosey, since Trudi, who iz da uzual
matchez maker izn't here, kauze da puter izn't worink yet, I wud be glad
to intruduce urself to tabifa and, her iz a bootiful girl cat.

Hihi, Piglet. Did I hear you callin mineownself?

Hi. Youz must be Mosey. I'z Tabitha. Mine sisfurs and brofurs call me
Tabifa Fluffybutt, but it'z really Tabitha Fluffytail. You looks efen
handsomer dat da pikchur on da card your hoomins sended to mineown hoomins.

Tabitha
Old June 28th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Fangu, Toonya! Dat duz sownd like fun!

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
.. .

{{{Lucy}}}
He'll bee heerr wen hiz sekkerterry igetz da pooter wound up.
I'll keep yu kumpny,, kuz mine Sunnydanze hazent shown up eeddur
Du yu wanna skip rowpe?
Weel need tu poot on sum muun weightz foizt.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Julie Porter" wrote in message
m...
MEOWWWWWWW! Ife neffur ben away from Chester dis long!!

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Ok letz giff da gunz a try. I wasn worried bout Harri frowink at

myselfz, I
didn't wanna frow at her pretti selfz. We needz Chester, hopz dey

getz bak
online soonz.

Old June 28th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

I edmit I du not know much bowt bazket bawl, but if da hoomins play it,
how hard kin it be?

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
.. .
I rememfurr neow, buttid dat wuz uh loooong tyme uhgo,
an lyke meowmee summytymez sez,
My furrgettin iz gettin better an betterer.

Wewll I yam glad dat yu ar heer neow, an yupplez,
yu can ge Lucy an mee uh kuppul of wates eetsh.
Wud yu lyke tu joyne us?
Yu kin effur shtart by toynin da rowp wiff wunna uz,
urr by jumpin foizt.
Wudja radder play bazket bawl?
Lucy, du yu kno howta play bazket bawl?

--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Ize heer! I evin tride to hewp reskyoo yurownself an Anaïs,

rememfur?

Kan I go git doze watez fur yurownselves?

Sundance

Old June 28th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet goes looking for Tabitha. If any of u kitties seez herself, tellz
her I am lookink for herself.
news

Old June 28th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I wunder...synze we jumpz hyer heer, if we kun beownze uh bawll
at da sayme tyme????
--
Pitô.ônya eenuff iz neffurr eenuff furr me

Old June 28th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 27, 10:31 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
I wunder...synze we jumpz hyer heer, if we kun beownze uh bawll
at da sayme tyme????

bounce, bounce, bounce, BOUNCE, bounce, bounce, bounce
Coming into sight is a small Himilayan cat in a green Celtics jersey,
dribbling a big basketball while bouncing up and down to great hights
herself.

"Iyam gonna play wike da TROOF, da Paul Pierce, effun do he iz a
hoomin."

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins

--
Pitô.ônya eenuff iz neffurr eenuff furr me"Julie Porter" wrote in message

m...

I edmit I du not know much bowt bazket bawl, but if da hoomins play it,
how hard kin it be?

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
. ..
I rememfurr neow, buttid dat wuz uh loooong tyme uhgo,
an lyke meowmee summytymez sez,
My furrgettin iz gettin better an betterer.

Wewll I yam glad dat yu ar heer neow, an yupplez,
yu can ge Lucy an mee uh kuppul of wates eetsh.
Wud yu lyke tu joyne us?
Yu kin effur shtart by toynin da rowp wiff wunna uz,
urr by jumpin foizt.
Wudja radder play bazket bawl?
Lucy, du yu kno howta play bazket bawl?

--
Pitô.ônya

.. .

news:xIqdnZlTZ_FR0P3VnZ2dnUVZ_uCdnZ2d@earthlink. com...

Old June 28th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote:
I wunder...synze we jumpz hyer heer, if we kun beownze uh bawll
at da sayme tyme????

bounce, bounce, bounce, BOUNCE, bounce, bounce, bounce
Coming into sight is a small Himilayan cat in a green Celtics jersey,
dribbling a big basketball while bouncing up and down to great hights
herself.

"Iyam gonna play wike da TROOF, da Paul Pierce, effun do he iz a
hoomin."

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins

OOoooooo!!!!
Show uz heow, Missy!

--
Pitô.ônya

--
Pitô.ônya eenuff iz neffurr eenuff furr me"Julie Porter"
wrote in message

m...

I edmit I du not know much bowt bazket bawl, but if da hoomins play
it,
how hard kin it be?

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
. ..
I rememfurr neow, buttid dat wuz uh loooong tyme uhgo,
an lyke meowmee summytymez sez,
My furrgettin iz gettin better an betterer.

Wewll I yam glad dat yu ar heer neow, an yupplez,
yu can ge Lucy an mee uh kuppul of wates eetsh.
Wud yu lyke tu joyne us?
Yu kin effur shtart by toynin da rowp wiff wunna uz,
urr by jumpin foizt.
Wudja radder play bazket bawl?
Lucy, du yu kno howta play bazket bawl?

--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
.. .
Ize heer! I evin tride to hewp reskyoo yurownself an Anaïs,

rememfur?

Kan I go git doze watez fur yurownselves?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in
message
. ..

Old June 29th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`

Default Tew Tabitha R Wee Still on Da Moon??

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:54:14 -0700, Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:

Dat wud be furry nise. I wud wike tew meet Tabifa.
I gotted sum fresh nip ikan share wif hur iffen hur wantz tew.
Fangu furry mutch
Mosey
"Granby"
Piglet floats over to Mosey "hey Mosey, since Trudi, who iz da uzual
matchez maker izn't here, kauze da puter izn't worink yet, I wud be glad
to intruduce urself to tabifa and, her iz a bootiful girl cat.

Hihi, Piglet. Did I hear you callin mineownself?

nodnod yessssss

Hi. Youz must be Mosey. I'z Tabitha. Mine sisfurs and brofurs call me
Tabifa Fluffybutt, but it'z really Tabitha Fluffytail. You looks efen
handsomer dat da pikchur on da card your hoomins sended to mineown
hoomins.

Tabitha

Hihi Tabitha
Fanagu fur da nise wurds
Dat pikxhur wuz tookn wen i wuz a bittie
I wook wike dis gnow.
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg
Sayme fase but iam 6 yeers old gnow.
Yew sound furry nise.
Wanna go pway wif sum sawft balls wif mee n den we kan wook at da Erf?
Kan I offur yew sum nip?
Will wayte tew offur yew a nosepoink..i dunt wanna be forward.
Nise tew meet yew.
Mosey

Old June 29th 08, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Hihi Tabitha
Fanagu fur da nise wurds
Dat pikxhur wuz tookn wen i wuz a bittie
I wook wike dis gnow.
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg

Dat's a furry nice pikchoor. I'z will send mineown pikchoor when mineown
Paw figgers out where him putted da good pikchoors of me.

Sayme fase but iam 6 yeers old gnow.
Yew sound furry nise.

Fangu! So do you.

Wanna go pway wif sum sawft balls wif mee n den we kan wook at da Erf?
Kan I offur yew sum nip?
Will wayte tew offur yew a nosepoink..i dunt wanna be forward.

Yers, I would like dat! Lets do.

Tabitha
Old June 29th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 07:23:55 -0500, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

Dat's a furry nice pikchoor. I'z will send mineown pikchoor when mineown
Paw figgers out where him putted da good pikchoors of me.

Pssst! yur piksure is on da "my fwends" paje on mine webby-site!
http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/29/2008 1:33:51 PM