Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

Old February 15th 09, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^z**z^=

Default Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

Yeah Trudi, I need a nap...awl dat dansin saownds wike such fun. I fink I
need a nise nap.
See ya layder? We wull hab sutch fuhn. Et will go on fur uhwile wonnit?
I hoap sew.
Mimzy
Zzzzzzzzz
the repshun will be a little later, you might azk yourown paw to let you
take a nap and wake you when it is time fur dinner anna danzin... Bobcat
can azk ani girlcat ifin he wantsa danze wif hizsef... anna we has sum
girlcatz what juzt liketa danz so dey mite azk hizsef... anna lotsa
kitteez duz line danzes, the kitten hop and bat anna jump, Trudi
"Mimzy =^..^="
Fangu Trudi for saying dat tew usses.Dat wuz nise uff yoo. I wuz finking
bout doin jest dat n I dint want et tew git losted. It iz a furry
speshul book.
Wen iz da recepshun? Iam gettin sleepy n sew iz Bob Qat. Um, hoo will
danse wif Bob Qat? He axed me n I dint gnow wat tew tell him.
[Picks up da gestbook n pen]
Da fether tikles Mimzy's nose n she sneezes on Bob Qat...
sawry bout dat....heerz a tishue...waffs
Dis pen will nebber run outta inks
Mimzy

Trudi walks up,... you bof dida gud job wif da guezt buk, take it to da
recepshun, anna maybe kitteez whut arrifez butted didunt sin kan doit
der... she smiles atta kittenz anna goesta fin her famili...

"Mimzy =^..^="
"Amelia T Cat" ...
I, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, take you Sundance to be my husband-kitty,
my partner in life and my one true love.
Az it encircles yur neck, may it remind yu always
that yu are surrounded by my enduring luff.
I will cherish our union and luff you more each day
than I did the day befurr.
I will trust yu and respect yu, laugh with you, meow wiff yu,
and cry with yu,
luffink yu faithfully through gud times and bad.
I give you my paw, my heart, and my luff,
from this day furrward for as long as we both shall live

Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee
(mine identity izunt woikink rite neow ).

Since you are transitioning from a life as a single kitty to a life as
part of a team, you are leaving behind the first phase of your life.
Is
there any kitty who gives Pi2nya away to this mancat?

[MouseCat steps forward and takes Pi2nya's paw]
My dearly beloved Dyna loved Pi2nya deeply, and as her trip to the
Rainbow Bridge was drawing near, Dyna expressed her worry for Pi2nya.
promised to watch over Pi2nya. I have spoken with Sundance and
determined him to be an excellent match for Pi2nya. I give Pi2nya to
Sundance with my wholehearted blessing.
[Mousecat kisses Pi2nya's paw and hands her paw to Sundance]

Amelia: Sundance, please fasten the wedding collar around Pi2nya's
neck.
[Tiger paws the wedding collar to Sundance, who then fastens the
collar
around Pi2nya's neck.]

Pi2nya, please fasten the wedding collar around Sundance's neck.
[Anais paws the wedding collar to Pi2nya, who fastens the collar
around
Sundance's neck.]

[Amelia takes one of Sundance's paws and one of Pi2nya's paws]

Sundance, Pi2nya, you have stated your love for each other and your
intentions to honor and support each other. In accordance with the
power
vested in me by the late Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, I now
pronounce you husbandcat and wifecat.

[Sundance gives Pi2nya a kiss, then they turn to face the audience]

Ladycats and gentlecats, I would like to present to you the newly
winked
couple, Pi2nya and Sundance.

[All of the assembled cats, dogs, and humans begin to applaud as the
musicians begin to play. Pi2nya and Sundance march down the aisle. As
they exit the chapel they are followed by Sammy and Anais, and the
other
members of the wedding party. Once the complete party has left the
chapel the guests leave as well.]

Mimzy takes her Paw Mosey's paw and says, 'dat wuz da mosest bootiful
wedwink'
She takes da gest book wiff herself so et wont git losted..
Bob Qat holds hiz Paw Mosey's other paw and agrees. 'Mabbee one day we
will will get winked wike dis'. Mosey waffs n says, not for awhile
liddle ones, but your time will come. See haow mutch en luff dey r?
Tabitha n I are in luv wike dat n et iz wunnerful [smiles]
Mosey

Old February 15th 09, 08:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da bezt thing bowt diz komunity iz dat we kam go on partiyin az long az
anicat wantz to, Trudi

Old February 15th 09, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Harri anna O T walk up as Sundance puts the pendant round Pit2nyas neck.
Dat is bootiful guyz Harri, kom tkae a look at diz neklaze it is wonnerfulz.

Dat is prolly da mostest beautiful stone I'z efer seen.

Harri
Old February 15th 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Rebecca" wrote:

Heehee, da sekkaterry finkz I luk like Anaïs!

Rebecca

Sorry, my human - you know. His fingers and his brain don't always
connect.

Ameila
Old February 15th 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Harri Roadcat" ...
"Granby"

Harri anna O T walk up as Sundance puts the pendant round Pit2nyas neck.
Dat is bootiful guyz Harri, kom tkae a look at diz neklaze it is
wonnerfulz.

Dat is prolly da mostest beautiful stone I'z efer seen.

Harri

Yess indeed, et is sew bootiful.
Mosey

Old February 15th 09, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Dats gud cuz I dint sleep furry good wast nite. Meowmie haz a tummy ake tew.
I mite have tew go tayke anuther nap soon. But I dunt wanna miss nuffin.
Mimzy
[...]

Pi2nya. I

Old February 15th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney sends a telepathic message to her son, Ranger
Roadcat Mahoney You behave yourownselves while walking with
Purresident Louise, or I'll whap you on the nose!

Yeh!

LI

I kno dat yu wyll boff du fyne, an Sundance and I ar lukky tu hab yu
boff az frendz an in owr wedwink pardy
--
Pitô.ônya

Hullo Prez Louise, nise tew see yoo
Um, Pitô.ônya, do me n Bob Qat kall yoo Mrs Sundance now?
Mimzy

Old February 15th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Um, Pitô.ônya, do me n Bob Qat kall yoo Mrs Sundance now?
Mimzy

Yuz liddul gize kin kawl me Mrs. Pitô.ônya, urr juzt Pitô.ônya az yu hav
bin doink wud be juzt fyne, fangu furr azkink.

Old February 15th 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Um, Pitô.ônya, do me n Bob Qat kall yoo Mrs Sundance now?
Mimzy

Yuz liddul gize kin kawl me Mrs. Pitô.ônya, urr juzt Pitô.ônya az yu hav
bin doink wud be juzt fyne, fangu furr azkink.

Umkay, we'll kall yoo Mrs Pitô.ônya den iffen dat's umkay wiff yoo.
We r trying to address adult cats rite, yoo gnow?
Yoo were a bootiful bridekitty n Mr Sundance wuz a furry handsome
groomkitty.
Et wuz a bootiful wedwink.
Boff me n Bob Qat luffs boff uff yoo n I jest wanted tew tell yoo dat..
Mimzy