Dere I wuz, mindin myown bizniss...

Old March 1st 09, 08:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Dere I wuz, mindin myown bizniss...

....when I getted put into da karrier bokz an taked to da TED. I kudnt
beleev it! I thot we had traned Meowmie owt uv dat alreddy. When we got
dere, Meowmie akshully alowed da TED to PIK MYOWNSELF UP and take me to
anudder rum whare dey did unmenshunabul fingz to me! Wile dey wuz doin dat,
dey notissed dat myown klawz wuz nice an sharp an dey thot they shud kut
dem! Da TED sed he wud ask Meowmie bowt it, but da wun fing she did rite
wuz say to leev myown klawz alone.

Sundance is glad it wuznt him, but I herd sumfing at da TED: sumkittee else
iz goin to da TED tumorro!

Rebecca

Old March 1st 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 00:09:24 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

...when I getted put into da karrier bokz an taked to da TED. I kudnt
beleev it! I thot we had traned Meowmie owt uv dat alreddy. When we got
dere, Meowmie akshully alowed da TED to PIK MYOWNSELF UP and take me to
anudder rum whare dey did unmenshunabul fingz to me! Wile dey wuz doin dat,
dey notissed dat myown klawz wuz nice an sharp an dey thot they shud kut
dem! Da TED sed he wud ask Meowmie bowt it, but da wun fing she did rite
wuz say to leev myown klawz alone.

Sundance is glad it wuznt him, but I herd sumfing at da TED: sumkittee else
iz goin to da TED tumorro!

Rebecca

Y'kno, I finks dat TEDs haff da hoomanz trayned to do dis - or mebbee
dey exercise sum kinda mind kontrol ofur dem!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/1/2009 3:00:32 PM
Old March 2nd 09, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Myne dere SIL, I reeeleeee feel furr yu!
Da lazt tyme I wented, day stole blud an teef an uh kuppul ov nayelz!
Didja Hisspitt?

Pit2nya

Old March 3rd 09, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I feal for boff uff yooz. Lazt tyme I wented, dey stold 3 uff mine fangs
I hadda tayke yukky medixine tew n on top uff awl dat I hadda spend da nite
at TEDs wif 2 d*gs hoo wur kinda owt uf et demselfs, Dey wur nice d*gs tho.
Puuuuuuurs; Feal bedder.
Mosey
Myne dere SIL, I reeeleeee feel furr yu!
Da lazt tyme I wented, day stole blud an teef an uh kuppul ov nayelz!
Didja Hisspitt?

Pit2nya

"Rebecca"
...when I getted put into da karrier bokz an taked to da TED. I kudnt
beleev it! I thot we had traned Meowmie owt uv dat alreddy. When we got
dere, Meowmie akshully alowed da TED to PIK MYOWNSELF UP and take me to
anudder rum whare dey did unmenshunabul fingz to me! Wile dey wuz doin
dat, dey notissed dat myown klawz wuz nice an sharp an dey thot they shud
kut dem! Da TED sed he wud ask Meowmie bowt it, but da wun fing she did
rite wuz say to leev myown klawz alone.

Sundance is glad it wuznt him, but I herd sumfing at da TED: sumkittee
else iz goin to da TED tumorro!

Rebecca

~i Happee Purrday tew Myown Paw Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Cat community 13 October 26th 08 04:40 PM
Myown morning Sundance Cat community 3 December 10th 07 05:18 PM
I duz not want to change myown name! Sundance Cat community 67 June 30th 07 08:56 AM
Myown Akwizition day! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 9 November 10th 06 10:55 AM
Is dere any uffur handicapted kitteez out dere? Sundance and/or Rebecca Cat community 50 May 7th 04 03:22 AM