On the cruise

Old March 6th 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Default On the cruise

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
On Mar 5, 3:22 pm, meOwy wrote:
WARE R MME. ANAIS?

i wukken fur you to 'port mee bak home becawz it iss lap-time-wif-
mommee an i need to go home an sweep in mommee lap.

OK? meOwy grey grrrl {^,",^}.

fangyoo..

I'm not Mme. Anais, but let me tell you about feline technology.
Every kitty has a teleporter, and it allows them to be in more than
one place at the same time. So you can be with us on the cruise AND
sleeping on your mommee's lap.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence
Technical Kitty
----------------------------------
Azza madda of fakt, kitteez hav nyin lyvez yu kno, so we kin be in lotza
playzez atta sayme tyme.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Old March 6th 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

[As the spa finished Anaïs' nails, a the voice of the first-mate is
heard on the ship's communication system]

"Good Afternoon, lady-cats and gentle-cats, while meals onboard are
usually infurmall, tonight the captain is hosting a formal reception:
a cocktail pardy, followed by a seffen-course dinner. The cocktail
pardy starts in two hourz, and along wif hiz usuool awdurffs Chef
Henri will be featurink hiz nooest creation: Mousie Wellington - mouse
and fwar-grah baked in puff pastry. The officers and Captain luk
forward to seeink awl ob you den"

Oh my! I better get Tiger and get dressed!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/5/2009 10:49:47 PM
Old March 6th 09, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[As the spa finished Anaïs' nails, a the voice of the first-mate is
heard on the ship's communication system]

"Good Afternoon, lady-cats and gentle-cats, while meals onboard are
usually infurmall, tonight the captain is hosting a formal reception:
a cocktail pardy, followed by a seffen-course dinner. The cocktail
pardy starts in two hourz, and along wif hiz usuool awdurffs Chef
Henri will be featurink hiz nooest creation: Mousie Wellington - mouse
and fwar-grah baked in puff pastry. The officers and Captain luk
forward to seeink awl ob you den"

Oh my! I better get Tiger and get dressed!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I'm gonna get reddy tuu.
I hav uh red furrmul dat I've been dyink tu weer!
I wunner wer I wyll be seeted...maybe wiff yu gize, ur wiff da singul
gurlz furr tunyte.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 6th 09, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

what iz owrselvez wearin? anna you needsa go anna lukit whut TV haz so you
kan hep hizsef, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[As the spa finished Anaïs' nails, a the voice of the first-mate is
heard on the ship's communication system]

"Good Afternoon, lady-cats and gentle-cats, while meals onboard are
usually infurmall, tonight the captain is hosting a formal reception:
a cocktail pardy, followed by a seffen-course dinner. The cocktail
pardy starts in two hourz, and along wif hiz usuool awdurffs Chef
Henri will be featurink hiz nooest creation: Mousie Wellington - mouse
and fwar-grah baked in puff pastry. The officers and Captain luk
forward to seeink awl ob you den"

Oh my! I better get Tiger and get dressed!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old March 6th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 01:11:27 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

what iz owrselvez wearin? anna you needsa go anna lukit whut TV haz so you
kan hep hizsef, Tiger

I iz wearink a gown, and you an TV shud wear a dark soot, a wite
shirt an a dark bloo or red tie, hokay [under-breath] Man-cats! dere
just like liddle kittens!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/6/2009 12:43:21 PM
Old March 6th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 6, 9:44*am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 01:11:27 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

what iz owrselvez wearin? *anna you needsa go anna lukit whut TV haz so you
kan hep hizsef, Tiger

* * * * I iz wearink a gown, and you an TV shud wear a dark soot, a wite
shirt an a dark bloo or red tie, hokay [under-breath] Man-cats! dere
just like liddle kittens!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 3/6/2009 12:43:21 PM

Yoo can meooowr dAt aggin. Welf me off now 'portin bak home..watch
OUT fur a beeg wite SEEGULL dwoppin hurky stuf all ober da decks an
ober mee too. Fangu fur sharin' minrel baff..me smels gud agin..snif
snif

Awoha, Meowy
Old March 8th 09, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[As the spa finished Anaïs' nails, a the voice of the first-mate is
heard on the ship's communication system]

"Good Afternoon, lady-cats and gentle-cats, while meals onboard are
usually infurmall, tonight the captain is hosting a formal reception:
a cocktail pardy, followed by a seffen-course dinner. The cocktail
pardy starts in two hourz, and along wif hiz usuool awdurffs Chef
Henri will be featurink hiz nooest creation: Mousie Wellington - mouse
and fwar-grah baked in puff pastry. The officers and Captain luk
forward to seeink awl ob you den"

Oh boye! Letz go, Chester!

Lucy
Old March 8th 09, 09:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

whatefur you wantz , ... behind paw, sure iz glad she knowz diz stuff, all i
needsa eat iz mine teef anna pawz, Tiger