OT - Hazel's 1st Photo Shoot

Old June 25th 11, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

Default OT - Hazel's 1st Photo Shoot

Found the charger for Dave's camera! Here's a slideshow of our wonderful
bun-bun!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...41137428/show/

Old June 25th 11, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 25.6.2011 7:59, Pat wrote:
Found the charger for Dave's camera! Here's a slideshow of our wonderful
bun-bun!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...41137428/show/

She's lovely! Looks like a real character.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old June 25th 11, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

Found the charger for Dave's camera! Here's a slideshow of our wonderful
bun-bun!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...41137428/show/

Those ears!! They're every which way! What a silly wabbit.

I can see that she has tons of personality, and if I were a cat in your
house, I wouldn't mess with her. She looks like she has some serious plans.
For what, I don't know, but she just has that look, like she's plotting
something.

I love her fur color!

Joyce

--
I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare
Old June 25th 11, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patok[_2_]

Pat wrote:
Found the charger for Dave's camera! Here's a slideshow of our wonderful
bun-bun!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...41137428/show/

And why bun-bun, and even more, Hazel? Sheesh! She must be Long Ear
Silver.

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*
Old June 25th 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Pat" wrote in message
Found the charger for Dave's camera! Here's a slideshow of our wonderful
bun-bun!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950555...41137428/show/

She's lovely. She bears no resemblance to a wild rabbit here they have
black ticked brown fur and much shorter ears.
She's a domestic rabbit, dumped, for sure.

Old June 25th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

Christina Websell wrote
She's a domestic rabbit, dumped, for sure.

No, she came from someone selling "meat" rabbits at the farmer's market.

Old June 25th 11, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Pat" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote
She's a domestic rabbit, dumped, for sure.

No, she came from someone selling "meat" rabbits at the farmer's market.

Sorry, I haven't followed from the start. I don't have enough time to read
every post - I sort of had the idea you'd found her. Lucky bunny, anyway.
Tweed