Volunteer for Calling & draft list (please check!)

Old September 9th 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Volunteer for Calling & draft list (please check!)

On Sep 7, 9:42*pm, riddik wrote:
In 1998 my House lost a very dear member and, that September, my small
brown tabby volunteered to perform the Calling of Names at the third
Jellicle Ball. *I am very proud of the fact that she fulfilled this
sad duty for thirteen Balls in all.

I would like to volunteer one more time. *I will, of course, defer if
another kitty wants to do it, but one last time, at the Ball that
Mietze is one of the Honorees would help my heart. I have a large
white smooshface who would perform the task with great dignity.

As has been our custom, names have been collected all year since the
last Jellicle Ball. *Sometimes we'd ask for a "House of" name and it
would never appear, it's possible that names were given and we never
saw.

So...***Please*** check this draft list of Honoree names and, if you
notice anyone who is missing please reply with their information:

Orion, House of Anderson
Rocky, House of Baldwin
Thorn, House of Baldwin
Callette, House of Berkebile
Rambetta, House of Berkebile
Alex, House of Braun
Hobbes, House of Call
Sunrise, House of Coan
Gotcha Moses, House of Condon
Oscar, House of Cook
Tiger, House of Cook
Prissy, House of Crossfield
Mme. Anaïs, House of Dasara
Dinky, House of Hanoka
DiAnne, House of Kaslow
Frass, House of Kaslow
Inky, House of Kenney
Cinni, House of Koster
Rainy Boy, House of Lane
Little Guy, House of Leavie
Shadow, House of Long
Morgan, House of Maveety
Simon, House of Maveety
Kibbie, House of Olson
Mietze, House of Patterson/Guyette
Harry-the-Cat, House of Perkins
Cookie, House of Poutre
Sweetpea, House of Poutre
Tigger, House of Poutre
Oz, House of Rennie
Tom, House of Royal Roads
Louise, House of Rubin
Bizzy, House of Scott
Ernie, House of Stott
Junior, House of Stott
Merlin, House of Stott
Little Joe, House of Weeks
Sebastian, House of Weinberger
Paddington, House of Zahari

Little black and white cat steps forward. "If is hokay, me would wike
to giff de names of our RB kittiez fur de Calling of Names. Dis is thu
firstest tyme we has dun dis an issa wongwong wist, apurrlogies!
Raffles, howse of Gordon
Ruffles, howse of Gordon
Pat, howse of Gordon
Bear, howse of Gordon
Charlie, howse of Gordon
Bruin, howse of Gordon
Ben, howse of Gordon
Smokey, howse of Gordon.
Fangs, sorry fur dis beein soso wong.
Little Jack Gordon bows and steps back.
Old September 9th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Little black and white cat steps forward. "If is hokay, me would wike
to giff de names of our RB kittiez fur de Calling of Names. Dis is thu
firstest tyme we has dun dis an issa wongwong wist, apurrlogies!
Raffles, howse of Gordon
Ruffles, howse of Gordon
Pat, howse of Gordon
Bear, howse of Gordon
Charlie, howse of Gordon
Bruin, howse of Gordon
Ben, howse of Gordon
Smokey, howse of Gordon.
Fangs, sorry fur dis beein soso wong.
Little Jack Gordon bows and steps back.

Hello, Little Jack, sir!
It is exactly da right place!
Your family members Ben, Bruin and Charlies are not on the page which
lists previous Honorees.
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html
And dey have been added to the Calling list for 2011.
Baby Bear, Pat and Ruffles, all of da House of Gordon, were Honorees
in 2000.
And Smokey, House of Gordon, was an Honoree last year.
Just because dere names have been Called before does not mean dat you
can't give Tributes for them this year.
All Tributes are welcome, but names are only Called once.

Azad
Old September 9th 11, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-09-09 2:31 PM, riddik wrote:
[...]

I finks it wuz only this yeer that Harry, howse of Wadden, wented tu thu
Brij.

An wen we memfurs thu unknown catz, theers thu wun Meomie founded by thu
side uv thu rode, suspekted viktim uv a motormonstur.

--
Sam
Old September 9th 11, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Sep 9, 1:46*pm, Cheryl wrote:

I finks it wuz only this yeer that Harry, howse of Wadden, wented tu thu
Brij.

An wen we memfurs thu unknown catz, theers thu wun Meomie founded by thu
side uv thu rode, suspekted viktim uv a motormonstur.

--
Sam

Fangu, Sam, sir.
Harry has been added and da kitty yourmom so sadly found will be
honored as one of our Unknowns.

Azad
Old September 9th 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Sep 9, 6:01*pm, riddik wrote:
[...]

Oh fangu fur dis infurmation! We didnt know dat. Dis sekatree needz
bootcamp...badlee.wong sufferin wook atta Meomie we will visit dis
page.
Jack Gordon, furry bizzy.
Old September 9th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

riddik wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

We kin add other kittahs though? Wen I got to adopt my meowmie, der was
2 mystical kittahs I could feel here anna 3 others who came to visit
dat had meowmie as heart of hearts. I wuz so scared having been inna
dat OUT (dark scarey place) fur so long anna dey helped me unnderstand
lifing wif a meowmie (anna taught meowmie about mai needs). I kin list
the ones whoz wus special to me?

All, house of Chez Shenks
Roscoe, 1986-2001
Face, 1986-2001
Bobby, 1983-1998
Vamp, unk-1986
Acid Kitty 1976-1983

Acid Kitty, Vamp, anna Bobby wuz wild like me.

Bobby hada second house of TJ asa barn/farm kat wen meowmie had to
carefully finded him jus the right place as the navy made her move
overseas and wuldnt take him exceptin in a zoo an dey wus full of
bobycatz.

Iz it ok to ask to list onna dat page anna read once?

Daisychan, the Magnifiscent!

Old September 10th 11, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Sep 9, 6:55*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
[...]

Of course, ma'am!
I am not on a computer right dis minute, but I will take care of
adding dem tomorrow.
I hope dat you will tell dere stories as Tributes during da Ball.

Azad
Old September 10th 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

NO i iz juzt twinta hep mine furnd lizzie, anna herown hoomin whu wuz purtee
sad abowt itsef, OEJ
"riddik" wrote in message
On Sep 8, 6:44 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
yez mine furnd dey iz howze of bast, but ur hoomin can azk fur it to be
like
Lizzies unamed kittenz howze of barnez ifin ursef wantz, OEJ hopin diz iz
korekt"Gramby" wrote in message

Dat would do nicely, ma'am.
I have added it just dis way on da draft list.
Lizzies' Unnamed Kittens, House of Barnes.
If Stormmee would prefur other words, it can be changed.

Azad

Old September 10th 11, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 13:42:01 -0700 (PDT), riddik
wrote:

[...]

mai ai pweze ad da maem of

Kenzie, House of Gandalf

she wentid tu da Bridge wast yeer, about da tiem of da Ball: Oct 23,
2010.

da rezon ai hav dis gnice houz nao, is beclawz win Kenzie wented tu da
Bridge, mai hoomin was bery, bery lonli anna den he adoptid myownself

my hoominz aiz stil leeks wadder, win he wooks atta da pichurs uf
Kenzie, onna hiz pooter.

;orili