Ping: Meowy

Old September 29th 11, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Meowy

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:07:12 -0700 (PDT), Meowy wrote:

I am finking ob sumfing in a pea green peu-de-soie wif iridessent lim
green chiffon overweigh. OK?

B: Ahhh, gween eez mine fafforite color! And I haff boff! [An assistant
brings out more bolts of cloth]

Zoo, zen... floor length? Yes?

Mimzy sez "fur sum rezun, orange n green goh tewfevur purfectly. Lizzy yew
wyl wook bootiful. Trust meh.
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/27/2011 7:40:23 PM

Old September 29th 11, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Gramby laffed when herself red diz. her said if O T putted on green him wud
look like a walkink pumpkin!!!

Old September 30th 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:14:51 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

fangu bery mutsh

Balenciaga" [bows slightly] You're welcome!

[A petite Zot girl makes her way to the front]

Cybèle: Monsioor, I would luff a slinky floor lengf gown in silfur lame, an
sky-bloo twim to match mine eyez, pweeze.

Balenciaga: Ahhh, and your bwoo points too! Oui, I haff just da fing for
you! [an assistant holds the bolt, while B drapes and pins] Ahhh! zere! What
do you fink ob dat?

Cybèle: Oooooh, just lubbly! Now to shop for silfur sandals wif spike heels!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/29/2011 7:26:13 PM
Old October 1st 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:29:00 -0700, cutie wrote:

2neea, kin i hav uh pink tuutuu? pweeeeez?
cutie

Ob cawze yoo can, mind liddle kitten! And I eben haff sum ballet swippers
for yoo in pink!

fangu sur. may i hab fower swipperz pweez,
kuz i kaynt stand on only mine bak pawz yet.
an izzit hokay if mine toez ar webby?,
kuz day ar...seeeee?

cutie

Mayzy n Tygur see der liddle furend cutie at da shoppe n gib hur happee
hugs

Mayzy akzk 2neea may ai hab uh red tutu wike mai oldur sIstur Mimzy'z
pweeze?
ai m awl black tew wiff eyes dat kan change kolorz ulso. anna ai m uh
makilal whimsy bittie,
wike mai sistur Mimzy.
ai wud wike 4 red swipperz tew iffen yew hab inny
Fangu sur

Tygur askz 2neea wat dew yew hab fur uh orange n bwak n wite tiger whimsy
bittie, meh?
ai dunt wike tew ware shooz. mai feetz r wite n strong, n dey r fyne.
Fanku sur.

Old October 1st 11, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pit.nya
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:29:00 -0700, cutie wrote:

2neea, kin i hav uh pink tuutuu? pweeeeez?
cutie

Ob cawze yoo can, mind liddle kitten! And I eben haff sum ballet
swippers
for yoo in pink!

fangu sur. may i hab fower swipperz pweez,
kuz i kaynt stand on only mine bak pawz yet.
an izzit hokay if mine toez ar webby?,
kuz day ar...seeeee?

cutie

Mayzy n Tygur see der liddle furend cutie at da shoppe n gib hur
happee hugs

{{{!mayzy!}}} , {{{!tygur!}}} hihihihi!

Mayzy akzk 2neea may ai hab uh red tutu wike mai oldur sIstur Mimzy'z
pweeze?

dun't azk mine sisfur nuffin., yu iz not in hur poo-teek, yu iz in
pariz.
da nyze kotoor man wyll hewlp yu lyke he did me.
yu kin kawl hym 'sur' tuu, lyke i did

Old October 2nd 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:29:00 -0700, cutie wrote:

2neea, kin i hav uh pink tuutuu? pweeeeez?
cutie

Ob cawze yoo can, mind liddle kitten! And I eben haff sum ballet swippers
for yoo in pink!

fangu sur. may i hab fower swipperz pweez,
kuz i kaynt stand on only mine bak pawz yet.
an izzit hokay if mine toez ar webby?,
kuz day ar...seeeee?

cutie

Mayzy n Tygur see der liddle furend cutie at da shoppe n gib hur happee
hugs

{{{!mayzy!}}} , {{{!tygur!}}} hihihihi!

Mayzy akzk 2neea may ai hab uh red tutu wike mai oldur sIstur Mimzy'z
pweeze?

dun't azk mine sisfur nuffin., yu iz not in hur poo-teek, yu iz in
pariz.

mayzy sez tew cutie "weh wirnt takin tew 'yer' sisfer, we snuk owt frum owr
home n naow
weh r gunna beh en big trubble..sew we wunt git nuffin, weh bedder git goin.
et wuz nise tew she yew ugun cutie.
yoo wook kyoot in yer pink tutu n swipperz ..bai bai dey (((cutie))) b 4
dey leeve.
Tygur sez "fank yoo 2neea, sur innywai, meh n Mimzy wunt beh needing
innyfing aftur awl."
*poof da liddle bad whimsy bitties blink n dey r bak hoam*
Dey appear in their bedroom where Mosey and Meowy re waiting for them
They get a good sound scolding,
Tygur sez "wweh promize nebber ebber tew sneek owt ugin mom n dad ."
Mayzy is shaking n nods, hur iz tew upset.
"Pweez furgib usses." and dey end up in their beds crying,
Mosey and Meowy leave leave the room slamming the door!
Mayzy n Tygur get into one bed and cuddlesleep n purr to comfort each other.
Dey heer der momcat n dad arguing as dey goh daown da stairz.

Old October 2nd 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 29, 7:30*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:14:51 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
fangu bery mutsh

Balenciaga" [bows slightly] You're welcome!

[A petite Zot girl makes her way to the front]

Cyble: Monsioor, I would luff a slinky floor lengf gown in silfur lame, an
sky-bloo twim to match mine eyez, pweeze.

Balenciaga: Ahhh, and your bwoo points too! Oui, I haff just da fing for
you! [an assistant holds the bolt, while B drapes and pins] Ahhh! zere! What
do you fink ob dat?

Cyble: Oooooh, just lubbly! Now to shop for silfur sandals wif spike heels!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 9/29/2011 7:26:13 PM

Mehsyur Balenciaga, itted tym furr usses tew go, our Majik Carpet is
fwuttering an aboauwt tew tayk off!
Fangyu so much! Make mine gween dwess fwoor wengf, pweez. Au vwa.
Quel playseer c'etait! MeOwy

Meowy gathers up her bitties, wraps them in pink and bloo silk
bunting, and sets them in the center of the Majik Carpet.
All the kitteez jump onto the fluttery, levitating carpet, and wave
their "au revoirs" to the great and generous designer, M. Balenciaga.

Again the carpet swoops upward until Paris is a mass of twinkling
lights below, and heads toward home.

But perhaps not all the kitties are on board....somewhere in the City
of Lights, there may be a kittee or two or four still shopping for the
purrfekt accessories for their ball gowns.

Until next time, au revoir

Old October 2nd 11, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mau, High Priestess - Temple of Bast

On Sat, 1 Oct 2011 17:04:29 -0700 (PDT), Meowy wrote:

Mehsyur Balenciaga, itted tym furr usses tew go, our Majik Carpet is
fwuttering an aboauwt tew tayk off!
Fangyu so much! Make mine gween dwess fwoor wengf, pweez. Au vwa.
Quel playseer c'etait! MeOwy

Meowy gathers up her bitties, wraps them in pink and bloo silk
bunting, and sets them in the center of the Majik Carpet.
All the kitteez jump onto the fluttery, levitating carpet, and wave
their "au revoirs" to the great and generous designer, M. Balenciaga.

Again the carpet swoops upward until Paris is a mass of twinkling
lights below, and heads toward home.

But perhaps not all the kitties are on board....somewhere in the City
of Lights, there may be a kittee or two or four still shopping for the
purrfekt accessories for their ball gowns.

Until next time, au revoir

Meow,

Yes, the carpet wants to return. It will drop you off back in Catamerika,
then return to the Temple.

We at the Temple hope that you enjoyed your shopping!

--
Mrrrrrkk,

Mau, High Priestess
Temple of Bast, Egypt

Ping MeOwy Granby Cat community 3 January 7th 11 06:04 PM
ping Meowy Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 3 October 22nd 10 11:47 PM
Ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 6 July 28th 10 12:02 PM
ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 10 July 18th 10 05:35 PM
Ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_4_] Cat community 3 February 5th 10 07:45 PM