I duz not want a noo name

Old October 2nd 11, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default I duz not want a noo name

Meowmie sez she iz goin to start kallin myownself "Harrison Bergeron". I
duznt know why, when I alreddy haz a purrfeckly gud name. "Sundance" is a
fine name, and she shud uze it.

Sundance

Old October 2nd 11, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Itz da name uv sumfing she red, sumfing abowt hoominz dat kudnt consentrate
kuz uv annoying noysiz happenin awl da time.

Sundance

Old October 2nd 11, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Bergeron was a furry smart hoomin who wanted to rool da whirld. Gudgud
nayme for a kitty but notted for a kitty who alreddy has a nayme.
Cinder, inspired by nip

Old October 2nd 11, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hhhmmm, iz she kawsin ursefta not be able ta koncin****e? seemz like she
needsa bootkamp ta learn ta be qwiter, OEJ, snikerin

Old October 2nd 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Sundance iz a famus nam an a moovee wuz evn mad wif dat nam.
Weez voitin tu kep it. TuTu
Old October 2nd 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

PookyKat heer, Sundance, ai wike mai name , but mai hoomin mom kals meh
KoKo sumtymez
after uh neet cat in da bukz hur wuffs tew reed bai Lilian Jackson Braun.
But ai wike mai nayme bedder but dunt mynd being kalled KoKo cuz hum iz uh
gratecat hoo hulpz hiz hoomin
man solve murderz n hiz siftercat iz named YumYum, n dey r boff meezers, um
Siamese.
Ai fink hur shud jest kall yew Sundance maiself, but hoominz iz funne dat
wai sumtymez.
Weh awl gotz niknames heer at owr howse.
Mosey gitz kalled FuzzFace, Sqweex, iz Pritty Gurl, n Pipps iz Pippsy
Tel yer hoomin tew ware eerplugs iffen da noizez bofer hur. Problum solved
PookyKat

Old October 2nd 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Bootkamp n eerplugs? Uh few uff da hoomins heer 'reely' need tew goh tew
da bootkamp. yeUP Mosey

Old October 2nd 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
Meowmie sez she iz goin to start kallin myownself "Harrison Bergeron".
I duznt know why, when I alreddy haz a purrfeckly gud name. "Sundance"
is a fine name, and she shud uze it.

Sundance

I wuv mine SunnyDanze, an wudint wanna kawl yu HB enstid.
Dat mite stand fur udder tings, aftir awl...
Hmmmmm Hansum Boy...Hambgr...effin Hunny Bunny...hmmmm
--
Pitô.ônya