Cat in the shower

Old November 20th 04, 12:11 AM
Paul O.

Default Cat in the shower

Tonite while getting ready to take a shower the cat comes in as he usually
does to lay on the edge of the tub or the sink counter while I take my
shower, I turn on the water to get hot then turn around at the sink waiting
for the water to get hot. When I turn around again to check on the water the
cat is standing in the middle of the shower. Luckly the water wasn't hot yet
and I had turned the shower head to the side but he was standing there
getting his feet wet. Thought cats ran from water. Anyway after I finished I
opened the door and bumped him cause he was standing right up next to it.
Don't know what he is thinking, if he is thinking, but maybey things like
this is why we call him Dufus.

--
Paul O.
Absolutely clueless when it comes to cats

Old November 20th 04, 12:23 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Paul O." wrote in message
om...
Tonite while getting ready to take a shower the cat comes in as he usually
does to lay on the edge of the tub or the sink counter while I take my
shower, I turn on the water to get hot then turn around at the sink

waiting
for the water to get hot. When I turn around again to check on the water

the
cat is standing in the middle of the shower. Luckly the water wasn't hot

yet
and I had turned the shower head to the side but he was standing there
getting his feet wet. Thought cats ran from water. Anyway after I finished

opened the door and bumped him cause he was standing right up next to it.
Don't know what he is thinking, if he is thinking, but maybey things like
this is why we call him Dufus.

Could well be. ;-)

Cathy

Old November 20th 04, 12:44 AM
Laila

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:11:08 GMT, "Paul O."
wrote:

Tonite while getting ready to take a shower the cat comes in as he usually
does to lay on the edge of the tub or the sink counter while I take my
shower, I turn on the water to get hot then turn around at the sink waiting
for the water to get hot. When I turn around again to check on the water the
cat is standing in the middle of the shower. Luckly the water wasn't hot yet
and I had turned the shower head to the side but he was standing there
getting his feet wet. Thought cats ran from water. Anyway after I finished I
opened the door and bumped him cause he was standing right up next to it.
Don't know what he is thinking, if he is thinking, but maybey things like
this is why we call him Dufus.

lol. Shaina never goes into the shower when the water is running, but
she is extremely curious. well, yesterday, she found out what it's
like to take a shower. maybe he likes water? some cats do. bengal
cats love to swim.

-L
Old November 20th 04, 02:14 AM
Paul O.

"Laila" wrote in message
lol. Shaina never goes into the shower when the water is running, but

she is extremely curious. well, yesterday, she found out what it's
like to take a shower. maybe he likes water? some cats do. bengal
cats love to swim.

-L

Well maybe curiosity got the best of him after seeing me go in there every
nite and he decided to find out what it was all about.

Old November 20th 04, 02:51 AM
Elizabeth Blake

"Paul O." wrote in message
om...
Tonite while getting ready to take a shower the cat comes in as he usually
does to lay on the edge of the tub or the sink counter while I take my
shower, I turn on the water to get hot then turn around at the sink

waiting
for the water to get hot. When I turn around again to check on the water

the
cat is standing in the middle of the shower. Luckly the water wasn't hot

yet
and I had turned the shower head to the side but he was standing there
getting his feet wet. Thought cats ran from water. Anyway after I finished

opened the door and bumped him cause he was standing right up next to it.
Don't know what he is thinking, if he is thinking, but maybey things like
this is why we call him Dufus.

My cat Otto is fascinated by water and has joined me in the shower several
times. One time I had my eyes closed as I was rinsing shampoo out of my
hair and felt something weird by my feet. When I opened my eyes, there was
Otto. He only came in a few times while the shower was actually running.
Usually he'd wait until I turned it off before jumping in. He liked to walk
around in the water left in the tub. My drain is slow, so sometimes it
would be a couple inches deep. It's all very cute, but then he gets out and
runs through the apartment leaving puddles everywhere.

--
Liz

Old November 20th 04, 08:03 AM
I.P.Freely

wrote:

[...]

As do Turkish Van cats

--

I.P.Freely

Old November 20th 04, 08:20 PM
Cat Protector

That's a terrible thing to call the cat. Some cats just like what water. My
cat Icarus will often be in the bathroom near the tub during shower time.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
om...

Old November 21st 04, 12:41 AM
Suzie-Q

- om...

In article WFNnd.101764$tU4.10183@okepread06,
"Cat Protector" wrote:

- That's a terrible thing to call the cat. Some cats just like what water. My
- cat Icarus will often be in the bathroom near the tub during shower time.

I had a cat named Dufus. He picked that name himself. I loved
him for 19 years until last year when he passed on. I miss him.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
***Revelation 22:12*** ICQ: 349878998
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
Old November 21st 04, 09:58 PM
Theresa

Suzie-Q wrote in message ...
- om...

"Cat Protector" wrote:

- That's a terrible thing to call the cat. Some cats just like what water. My
- cat Icarus will often be in the bathroom near the tub during shower time.

I had a cat named Dufus. He picked that name himself. I loved
him for 19 years until last year when he passed on. I miss him.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
***Revelation 22:12*** ICQ: 349878998
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

My cat, McDuffy, is a great big, fat, orange hunk. He's so laid back,
sometimes he's almost comatose. I call him, McDufus, with love, of
course.
Old November 22nd 04, 10:13 AM
Nat

(Theresa) wrote in message . com...
Suzie-Q wrote in message ...
- om...

"Cat Protector" wrote:

- That's a terrible thing to call the cat. Some cats just like what water. My
- cat Icarus will often be in the bathroom near the tub during shower time.

I had a cat named Dufus. He picked that name himself. I loved
him for 19 years until last year when he passed on. I miss him.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
***Revelation 22:12*** ICQ: 349878998
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

My cat, McDuffy, is a great big, fat, orange hunk. He's so laid back,
sometimes he's almost comatose. I call him, McDufus, with love, of
course.

My Krispie Milo is the fattest cat I've ever seen. He is 9 years old
and is edging up to 2stone, currently about 1 and a half stone. He is
quite big boned though, contributing to the size of him. He sleeps in
a dogs bed with his own duvet (think I may have spoiled him a bit) but
is a wee sweetie. Good cuddler anyway!!

The shower box 'tack Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 8 October 20th 04 08:23 AM
Slip 'n' Slide Yoj Cat anecdotes 6 July 9th 04 11:39 PM
Bird Feathers in the shower Wulfdog Cat anecdotes 28 May 23rd 04 04:00 PM