What a Bad Meowmie I am!

Old October 19th 05, 05:41 AM
Marina

Default What a Bad Meowmie I am!

The cats are really enjoying my empty bookshelf these days. They're
always hanging out on it, like Frank and Miranda he

http://tinyurl.com/8bnj4

And now I'm geting rid of it! (That's why it's been standing empty for
several weeks.) My BIL is coming tonight to take it apart and take it
away, along with another one that I have in the cellar, to use as
storage shelves in their outshed. Yay! I'm happy to be rid of the stuff,
but the cats will be so mad at me! I fear reprisals...

All the cats have also been hanging out on the desk lately, like Mir and
Cal helping me newsgroup he

http://tinyurl.com/96wc6

And now I'm getting rid of the desk too! Poor deprived cats. I'm hoping
to find a smaller desk, but I hope there will still be enough kitty
space on it. And Miranda will lose her nice warm lamp:

http://tinyurl.com/dfd7h

I'll have to find another suitable spot for it where she can sit and
enjoy herself under it. Caliban would just as well enjoy himself in the
fridge. This is what happens every time I open it:

http://tinyurl.com/9ncwl

He hears me open the door and he comes hurtling from wherever he happens
to be at the moment and throws himself up on the kitchen table, onto the
stool beside the fridge, and *into* the fridge. I don't know how to wean
him off this habit - I tried shutting the door for a few seconds, so he
would see that it's dark and cold in there, but when I opened the door
again, he just sat there looking at me with those big innocent eyes and
didn't want to come out.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 19th 05, 02:17 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
And now I'm geting rid of it! (That's why it's been standing empty for

That's a bad mom!

storage shelves in their outshed. Yay! I'm happy to be rid of the stuff,
but the cats will be so mad at me! I fear reprisals...

You need a cat tree!

http://tinyurl.com/9ncwl

Heheheheh....

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 19th 05, 03:00 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:41:00 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

[...]

What a silly bit. Dante wants to get inside the dishwasher. He's
already taken a "ride" on the sliding rack.

You are a terrible Mommy!! My mother is always asking me why I
have all these empty boxes all over the place.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 20th 05, 04:01 AM
Wayne Mitchell

Marina wrote:

All the cats have also been hanging out on the desk lately, like Mir and
Cal helping me newsgroup he

http://tinyurl.com/96wc6

That one shows off Caliban's pink nose and pink toes.

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old October 20th 05, 08:12 PM
Julie Cook

Marina wrote:

And now I'm getting rid of the desk too! Poor deprived cats. I'm hoping
to find a smaller desk, but I hope there will still be enough kitty
space on it. And Miranda will lose her nice warm lamp:

http://tinyurl.com/dfd7h

I'll have to find another suitable spot for it where she can sit and
enjoy herself under it. Caliban would just as well enjoy himself in the
fridge.

Dearest Miranda,
Now that we know how to teleport (wink wink at Frank) I will come and
keep you warm when your mean 'ole Meowmy gives away your nice sun lamp.
Barnabus

Old October 21st 05, 01:10 AM
Enfilade

Marina wrote:
Caliban would just as well enjoy himself in the
fridge. This is what happens every time I open it:

http://tinyurl.com/9ncwl

You will just have to check for Caliban before shutting the fridge
door. For the past two years I have had to remove all Tyches from my
fridge before shutting it.

--Fil

Old October 21st 05, 04:55 AM
Marina

Julie Cook wrote:

Dearest Miranda,
Now that we know how to teleport (wink wink at Frank) I will come and
keep you warm when your mean 'ole Meowmy gives away your nice sun lamp.
Barnabus

blush I'm looking forward to that, Barnabus. It's getting cold and wet
here in Helsinki, so it's nice to have someone to snuggle up to.
Especially if that someone is you. There was some hitch, and her BIL
didn't fetch the shelf yet, so we still have that to hang out on (and I
have my lamp), but any day now... You can visit anytime, though. blush

Purrs,
Miranda

Old October 21st 05, 04:59 AM
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:

You need a cat tree!

I know! Or, I might get some of those kittywalk shelves, if I can only
get someone to install them for me.

Old October 21st 05, 05:00 AM
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

You are a terrible Mommy!! My mother is always asking me why I
have all these empty boxes all over the place.

My mother doesn't ask any more. She knows it's for the cats. )

Old October 21st 05, 05:17 AM
Marina

Wayne Mitchell wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/96wc6

That one shows off Caliban's pink nose and pink toes.

I think it's more like his pink tongue and his pink toes. P