[OT] Job News

Old May 11th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Job News

Two weeks ago today I had another interview in an infrequent long
series of interviews. One week ago tomorrow they called to see if I
could come in for a second interview, which was yesterday. Before I
could get home from that they'd called, looking for me. I called back,
and they made me an offer!

Yahoo! That's wonderful news!!

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old May 12th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jeanne Hedge wrote:

I'm going to be starting yet another career path. First I worked in
environmental health, then I was a computer programmer. Now, pending
me passing a background check, I'll be a safety inspector for the
state. I'm going to have to move, and will have about a 180 mile
round-trip daily commute until I can afford to (ouch!), but it's MUCH
better than what I've been doing lately. (little sh!tz at the local
high school stole a presentation pen I've had for nearly 20 years
right out of my leather notepad folder today)

Woo HOO! Concats, Jeanne. You are doing great!

I know what you mean about the light fingered little monsters at the
schools. I used to carry reward prizes, but not after one of the little
sh*ts stole them out of my tote bag. Now those who are well behaved get
a mention in my notes for the teacher. Not as fun, or as nice.

Pam S.
Old May 12th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jeanne Hedge wrote:

I've asked for job purrs off and on for over 2 years now, and so
here's the latest update.

Two weeks ago today I had another interview in an infrequent long
series of interviews. One week ago tomorrow they called to see if I
could come in for a second interview, which was yesterday. Before I
could get home from that they'd called, looking for me. I called back,
and they made me an offer!

I'm going to be starting yet another career path. First I worked in
environmental health, then I was a computer programmer. Now, pending
me passing a background check, I'll be a safety inspector for the
state. I'm going to have to move, and will have about a 180 mile
round-trip daily commute until I can afford to (ouch!), but it's MUCH
better than what I've been doing lately. (little sh!tz at the local
high school stole a presentation pen I've had for nearly 20 years
right out of my leather notepad folder today)

So anyway, thanks for all the purrs, and hopefully soon I'll be able
to keep Natasha in the manner she's become accustomed while being
spoiled by her slave's parents.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

Congrats, I'm so very happy for you!
We are purring and sending best wishes for the move to go really well,
Polonca and Soncek

Old May 13th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-11, Jeanne Hedge penned:
I've asked for job purrs off and on for over 2 years now, and so
here's the latest update.

Two weeks ago today I had another interview in an infrequent long
series of interviews. One week ago tomorrow they called to see if I
could come in for a second interview, which was yesterday. Before I
could get home from that they'd called, looking for me. I called
back, and they made me an offer!

Wahoo! Congrats on the job and good luck on the new path. I hope you
can move very soon.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 13th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Job News

On 2006-05-11, Lesley penned:

You;ve made my day! I got two rejection letters yesterday so
hearing someone else has finally made it, proves to me that it CAN
be done!

I'm so sorry. Rejection letters hurt. Not only can it be done,
but YOU can do it. I promise.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 14th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
Jeanne Hedge wrote:

I've asked for job purrs off and on for over 2 years now, and so
here's the latest update.

You;ve made my day! I got two rejection letters yesterday so hearing
someone else has finally made it, proves to me that it CAN be done!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Lots of purrs and best wishes for you to get a great job really soon,
Lesley,
Polonca and Soncek

Old May 27th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 10 May 2006 20:13:13 -0400, Jeanne Hedge wrote:

[...]

Sounds like it could be an interesting career if it is not connected with
"politics". Best wishes. MLB