On to da yacht!

Old February 28th 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default On to da yacht!

Meow, kitties,

I see dat owr luggidge is alreddy aboard, an now dat we iz awl heer
an haff had sum relaksin fuds an drinks, shall we go onboard?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/27/2009 10:52:02 PM
Old February 28th 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:53:20 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Meow, kitties,

I see dat owr luggidge is alreddy aboard, an now dat we iz awl heer
an haff had sum relaksin fuds an drinks, shall we go onboard?

i will try da fudz on da bote.
beauty

Sonuds good to me!
Cinder
Old February 28th 09, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

below izza resend, kuz I tink mine furzt Yacht pozt gotted lozt in
cyburr spayze.
Sowwee if yu haz tu reed it twize)

Pit2nya

Meow, kitties,

I see dat owr luggidge is alreddy aboard, an now dat we iz awl heer
an haff had sum relaksin fuds an drinks, shall we go onboard?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I yam soo hapy dat I wunt hab tu kari mine own luggidj uhbowrd!

I wanna boofay luntsh, denna sittdeown dinnur an sho!!!

Den meybe uh nitekappe an dancin...unner da starz?

Den brekkyfizt in da ruum, on da balkunee.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 28th 09, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news
I yam soo hapy dat I wunt hab tu kari mine own luggidj uhbowrd!

I wanna boofay luntsh, denna sittdeown dinnur an sho!!!

Den meybe uh nitekappe an dancin...unner da starz?

Den brekkyfizt in da ruum, on da balkunee.
--
Pitô.ônya

Dat sownz furry enjoyabul, Toonya. Whut kind uv sho duz yoo fingk dey haz?
Maybe kittee kankan danserz?

Sundance

Old February 28th 09, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok, letz take diz here walk to da ramp it lukz like it willz be innerestin.
Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow, kitties,

I see dat owr luggidge is alreddy aboard, an now dat we iz awl heer
an haff had sum relaksin fuds an drinks, shall we go onboard?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old February 28th 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:x1zxgtv3lk4c..g8l2nnogoam1.dlg@40tude. net...

Meow, kitties,

I see dat owr luggidge is alreddy aboard, an now dat we iz awl heer
an haff had sum relaksin fuds an drinks, shall we go onboard?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/27/2009 10:52:02 PM- Hide quoted text -

iam heer on da boat..foun' a gUd hiding pwace..watching fur noo frens
or a mous..WOOps..dis boat moofing but dis pwace keepin me
sekure....dere goz a kittee...heyyy psssst psssst TIGER! itz me
meOwy..iam in da scuppers rite hEEr..({^.".^})

Old February 28th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

meOwy u duzen haff to hide kauze dere is no one dat wud hurt urselfz. U
just haff to kno us iz a cat and if sumphin skarez u, just get in one of dem
porter and send urself home whee u know u ia safe. Come out of hidink and
join uz all on da deck as we leaf da shotez. Willow trying to get the new
kitty out of her hiding place.

Old February 28th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"meOwy"
:
ok, letz take diz here walk to da ramp it lukz like it willz be
innerestin.
Tiger

Meow, kitties,

I see dat owr luggidge is alreddy aboard, an now dat we iz awl heer
an haff had sum relaksin fuds an drinks, shall we go onboard?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

iam heer on da boat..foun' a gUd hiding pwace..watching fur noo frens
or a mous..WOOps..dis boat moofing but dis pwace keepin me
sekure....dere goz a kittee...heyyy psssst psssst TIGER! itz me
meOwy..iam in da scuppers rite hEEr..({^.".^})

Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat wak up da ramp onn tew da bote. Hihi Efferbuddy, dis
iz gonna be funfun. He wooks at hiz Kits n warns dem tew stay away frum da
ege sew dey wunt fawl offerbord. Mimzy sees hur noo frend meOwy n sez hihi
tew hur.
I forgotted meOwy, I do wike tew pway rugby, I dint gnow wat et wuz kalled
dat, but et iz funfun. [giggle] Kan I bunk wiff yoo? I brot sum majik
fings wiff mee.
Mimzy
~=^oo^=~ waering mine sungwasses n smiling

Old February 28th 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 28, 2:47*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"meOwy"
:

[...]

* * * *e- Hide quoted text -

MIMzy pssssst..wil u pweez find da tuxedo cat n bwings two nip colodas
fur u n mee..us wil bofe fit in da scuppers..skweez togedder...den us
dwink n hide n luk ouwt..wen mous wak by we geddit..haf dem putt dwink
in stem gwass. eezeer to gwip wif paws..cuz dis bote itza mOOFing
aroun. //^..^\\
Old March 1st 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Silly girl cat don u member what Amelia told Beauty, if u duzen like da
mofement den....."You could get a room on the gyro deck. It's stabilized by
gyroscopes so it always
stays level. And the bulkheads are isolated from the ship's

bulkheads so you don't see or feel any motion.

"meOwy" wrote in message
On Feb 28, 2:47 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"meOwy"
: