See the furballs in action :)

Old April 11th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default See the furballs in action :)

I got the site link from Yowie (thanks Yowie!) and I uploaded the few
videos I've taken of the girls so far... they're done with my new
digital camera which has PLENTY of memory but of course can't save
sound. So they're silent but cute, and about thirty seconds long each
(I kept the files small so I could email them to people...) There are
clips of Tessie playing with the running water in the handbasin, and
Tessie trying to get into a box with Silver, and Scouty and Silver
enjoying some catnip

http://www.dropshots.com/Kajikit
Old April 11th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
I got the site link from Yowie (thanks Yowie!) and I uploaded the few
videos I've taken of the girls so far... they're done with my new
digital camera which has PLENTY of memory but of course can't save
sound. So they're silent but cute, and about thirty seconds long each
(I kept the files small so I could email them to people...) There are
clips of Tessie playing with the running water in the handbasin, and
Tessie trying to get into a box with Silver, and Scouty and Silver
enjoying some catnip

http://www.dropshots.com/Kajikit

They are great! Thaznks for posting. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 11th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
I got the site link from Yowie (thanks Yowie!) and I uploaded the few
videos I've taken of the girls so far... they're done with my new
digital camera which has PLENTY of memory but of course can't save
sound. So they're silent but cute, and about thirty seconds long each
(I kept the files small so I could email them to people...) There are
clips of Tessie playing with the running water in the handbasin, and
Tessie trying to get into a box with Silver, and Scouty and Silver
enjoying some catnip

http://www.dropshots.com/Kajikit

Cool! Love Tessie and the water pics. Hope to see more of them.

Old April 12th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message

Tessie trying to get into a box with Silver, and Scouty and Silver
enjoying some catnip

http://www.dropshots.com/Kajikit

What is so wonderful to see, is a relaxed happy kitten-cat who is well
integrated with her new family. Especially after the inital stress of
her arrival. ;o)

It's kind of reassuring for me to see her so mischevious.... it's makes
Lily look normal! ;o)

Helen M

Old April 12th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

I got the site link from Yowie (thanks Yowie!) and I uploaded the few
videos I've taken of the girls so far... they're done with my new
digital camera which has PLENTY of memory but of course can't save
sound. So they're silent but cute, and about thirty seconds long each
(I kept the files small so I could email them to people...) There are
clips of Tessie playing with the running water in the handbasin, and
Tessie trying to get into a box with Silver, and Scouty and Silver
enjoying some catnip

http://www.dropshots.com/Kajikit

They're so CUTE! You need to get a video camera and post longer videos
of them.

Pam S.
Old April 14th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
I got the site link from Yowie (thanks Yowie!) and I uploaded the few
videos I've taken of the girls so far... they're done with my new
digital camera which has PLENTY of memory but of course can't save
sound. So they're silent but cute, and about thirty seconds long each
(I kept the files small so I could email them to people...) There are
clips of Tessie playing with the running water in the handbasin, and
Tessie trying to get into a box with Silver, and Scouty and Silver
enjoying some catnip

http://www.dropshots.com/Kajikit

So funny! Tessie and the running water is exactly like Caliban and the
running water ('the silver snake) here, except Caliban always tries to
bite its 'neck' off and ends up with a mouth full of water and a
'wha-huh?' look on his face.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi